Click here to log in
4 million accounts created!
JOIN our free club and learn English now!
Get a free English lesson every week! 2 MILLION subscribers!
- English translator
- Our other sites
Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #113581: Idioms with the word Way
Idioms with the word Way
1. Out of the way : a bit far from other places, strange
2. Way out : exit, remedy , solution
3. Be on one's way : arriving
4. Learn something the hard way : learn something in the most difficult manner
5. The other way round : contrariwise
6. Either way : in both ways
7. Go out of your way : try very hard to do something especially to please other people
8. By the way: used in colloquial English to add new information or change subject
9. No way: used in colloquial English as “impossible”
10. Both ways : two sides to every argument.
11. All the way :till the end
12. Do something one's ( my/ your ..)way : according to one's ideas and purposes
English exercise "Idioms with the word Way" created by carlabice47 with The test builder
Click here to see the current stats of this English test [Save] [Load] [?]
End of the free exercise to learn English: Idioms with the word Way
A free English exercise to learn English.
Other English exercises on the same topics : Speaking | Idioms | All our lessons and exercises