Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Correction/Laptop

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Laptop
    Message de trauzeur posté le 27-01-2015 à 11:00:04 (S | E | F)
    Hello,
    Could you help me please?
    Thank you for your answers.

I am going to describe to you one possession I have and could not live without.
    It’s all about my laptop. I could not live without it because I use it a lot for many things. I work with it so it helps me keeping all my bits and pieces. I also use it to study because all my important courses are stored in it. And best of all, I play computer games when I want to relax especially if I have nothing to do.
    Basically, I use my laptop a lot and if I lost it, I would no longer be involved in many things I do in my daily life and as a result I would feel embarrassed and sad at the same time. My laptop is so important that I could not think even for one second living without it otherwise, I would be lost.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 27-01-2015 11:10

Réponse: Correction/Laptop de notrepere, postée le 27-01-2015 à 17:03:02 (S | E)
    Bonjour

I am going to describe to you one possession I have and could not live without: my laptop(1). I could not live without it because I use it a lot for many things. I work with it so it helps me keeping(2) all my bits and pieces. I also use it to study because all my important courses are stored in it. And best of all, I play computer games when I want to relax, especially if I have nothing to do.
    Basically, I use my laptop a lot and if I lost it, I would no longer be involved in many things I do in my daily life and as a result I would feel embarrassed and sad at the same time. My laptop is so important that I could not even think of living without it for one second. Otherwise, I would be lost.

(1) deux points
    (2) forme du mot

Réponse: Correction/Laptop de trauzeur, postée le 28-01-2015 à 10:30:50 (S | E)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais