Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Oral/spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/spaces and exchanges
    Message de juliette99 posté le 16-01-2017 à 20:57:13 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour
    je passe mon Bac cette annee et je poste ma synthèse afin de savoir si elle est correcte ou si je pourrais corriger certaines choses.C'est sur la notion spaces and exchanges.
    Merci d'avance pour vos réponses !

I’m going to talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges.
    Nowadays, the differents places are more and more connected to each other all over the world. Indeed, since the last century, these exchanges grew to an international phenomenon. They can appear on many forms: medias, people, education. But here, we are going to talk about an exchange of peoples : the immigration. In fact, the immigration was really present in the United State during the 19th and at the begginning of the 20th century. But today, the question of the immigration still an actual fact and it plays an important role in the american economy and the melting pot of this country, especially the mexican immigration.
    PB : To what extent can we say that the relations between the Americans and the Mexicans are paradoxical ? In a first part, I we will see to what extent mexican immigrants are determined and in a second part the measures taken by the american government to fight illegal immigration.
    I. Very determined immigrants to cross the border
    To begin, I an going to illustrate with a document studies in class which is The Coyote’s game . This document shows that there are a lot of immigrants who cross the border of Mexico- United States. We can see in this document that immigrants are strong minded and very determined to cross the desert because as the sun goes down, hundreds of peoples (men, women and children) try to cross the border illegally and in very bad conditions. For the most part of them, they have just one bootle of water, toothbrushes and toilet papers. There is an other document untiteled The Walls of shame which illustrate that face of the immigration. We can see a man who is really exhausted, disoriented because he left his group because he couldn’t keep up. The weather conditions are very harsh in the desert : It is cold at night and hot during the day but people continues to try to go to America.It shows how desperate they are.
    II. The measure taken by the american government against immigration
    There are a lot of immigrants who cross the desert but it is illegal. Every night, the border-patrol controls the border to catch them and send them back to Mexico. But every night, there it is again. In the Walls of shame, here is volunteers who help the immigrants but they have to call the border patrol otherwise, they risk a jail sentence for transporting illegal aliens.
    To finish I would say that the situation is really paradoxical because mexicans immigrants are not welcomed by the americans as we can see with the border patrol, however, they take advantage of the workforce that the immigration bring from Mexico

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 16-01-2017 22:43

Réponse : Oral/spaces and exchanges de here4u, postée le 17-01-2017 à 09:27:40 (S | E)
    Hello !

I’m going to talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges.(This is really a hackneyed way to start your intervention...)Try to interest your listener IMMEDIATELY !
    Nowadays, the differents= adjectif invariable places are more and more connected to each other all over the world. Indeed, since the last century, these exchanges grew (revoir le temps avec le point de départ de l'action !)to an international phenomenon. They can appear on many forms:the medias, people, education. But here, we are going to talk about an exchange of peoples : the immigration. In fact, the immigration was really present(boff!) in the United State during the 19th and at the begginning of the 20th century. But today, the question of the immigration Verbe? still an actual= FAUX AMI! fact and it plays an important role in the american economy and the melting pot (la notion est très, très dépassée...) of this country, especially the mexican immigration.
    PB : To what extent can we say that the relationships between the Americans and the Mexicans are paradoxical ? In a first part, I we will see to what extent mexican immigrants are determined and in a second part the measures taken by the american government to fight illegal immigration.
    I. Very determined immigrants to cross the border
    To begin, I an going to illustrate COD ? with a document studies in class which is The Coyote’s game . This document shows that there are a lot of immigrants who cross the border ofbetween Mexico-and the United States. We can see in this document (ordre des mots!)that immigrants are strong minded and very determined to cross the desert because as the sun goes down, hundreds of peoples (men, women and children) try to cross the border illegally and in very bad conditions. For the most part of them, they have just one bootle of water, toothbrushes and toilet papers. There is an other document untiteled The Walls of shame which illustrate that face of the immigration. We can see a man who is really exhausted, disoriented because he left his group because he couldn’t keep up. The weather conditions are very harsh in the desert : It is cold at night and hot during the day but people continues to try to go to America.It shows how desperate they are.(Many even go through the sewers...)
    II. The measure taken by the american government against immigration:
    There are a lot of immigrants who cross the desert but it is illegal. Every night, the border-patrol controls the border to catch them and send them back to Mexico. But every night, there it is again. In the Walls of shame, here is volunteers who help the immigrants but they have to call the border patrol otherwise, they risk a jail sentence for transporting illegal aliens.
    To finish I would say that the situation is really paradoxical because mexicans immigrants are not welcomed by the americans as we can see with the border patrol, however, they= refers to imigrants! take advantage of the workforce that the immigration bring from Mexico

Réponse : Oral/spaces and exchanges de juliette99, postée le 17-01-2017 à 19:56:56 (S | E)
    Thank you very much!!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais