Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

our world
Message de lili95 posté le 11-11-2005 à 17:23:00 (S | E | F | I)

hello my name is aurélie and I look for our world and i wonder if you had a magic stick what do you would change in this world? me I would change violence and poverty! I would take care about global warming and pollution because our planet is in danger! I 'm looking for your ideas! bye bye!
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 11-11-2005 17:31
Thank you for respecting the rules You can't talk about politics, religion, ethnics problems.

Réponse: our world de jardin62, postée le 11-11-2005 à 21:07:13 (S | E)
Try this : 'a smile a day ...'
( I mean a real smile )

Réponse: our world de nanette33, postée le 12-11-2005 à 10:29:07 (S | E)
Hello
This magis stick must have a lot of power because there is a lot of work!!!

Réponse: our world de nick27, postée le 12-11-2005 à 11:01:31 (S | E)
Hello! Well if I had a magic stick I'd certainly change the problem about pollution in the world ! A lots of people don't care about the planet and it's very sad to see how our planet is being destroyed ...
See you!

Réponse: our world de laydown009, postée le 12-11-2005 à 17:17:58 (S | E)
Hello , for "our world" i think it's complicated and big, but we should like it, anyway such is the life for having our positive thinking, right ! even to live with pollution nowadays . bye !

Réponse: our world de atom, postée le 12-11-2005 à 18:13:36 (S | E)
That is very sad to see our planet being destroyed every day. If i had a magic stick my first reaction would be to quickly change the world . After this action, I would give warnings to everybody. In the future, all the people that start again will be immediately punished.

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 12-11-2005 19:36

Réponse: our world de abdennour, postée le 12-11-2005 à 20:55:46 (S | E)
Hi aurélie .I find that your analyse about our world is true. For me,if I could do magic I would change the people's states of mind . Because of them the ecology is in a nightmarish situation.But fortunately most people take into account this problem and react to give solutions.see you soon.

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 13-11-2005 13:25

Réponse: our world de soso5927, postée le 13-11-2005 à 12:00:13 (S | E)
Well if you are ready to make a change in your everyday life and persuade your surrounding circle of family/friends to do the same that would be an excellent path forward, e.g using public transport instead of your personal car, recycling as much as possible, buying cleaning products which are not damaging the environment and so on. Most of all, if rich countries accept to reduce their standard of living to give the chance for example to a poor fisherman somewhere in the world to stop over fishing an already too depleted sea because that is only means of surviving, that would be absolutely fantastic. If only….

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 13-11-2005 13:27

Réponse: our world de to-be-free, postée le 13-11-2005 à 14:25:12 (S | E)
Hello!
However round our earth 's shape seems to be, it looks actually in satellite photos satellite like a spud slightly flattened at one of its sides. But if we were to straighten it to make it rightly perfectly round, we would generate much violence by hitting it with a big and giant hammer. How many people might die? How many forests might be badly damaged? How much Pole’s polar ice might be thawed? But if we made do with it such as it is, we would appreciate it much more instead of trying to change things at all cost. What’s wrong with it? The world is so well-built to be redone!
So long,

-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 14-11-2005 04:24
Where's Thor when you need him?

-------------------
Edité par to-be-free le 14-11-2005 14:42
He is well recorded in hard disk and comes out to blow off steam in the screen only when necessary.

Réponse: our world de avrils, postée le 14-11-2005 à 12:34:01 (S | E)
Hello !
If I had a magic stick, I would probably change the human's nature that is to say that I would create some people without any sense of the property and they would not have the feeling to belong to any special country !

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 14-11-2005 14:03

Réponse: our world de yami, postée le 14-11-2005 à 17:53:24 (S | E)
If I had a magic stick I will would help all humans have access to drinking water and (to) education, I will would also eradicate war in this world

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 14-11-2005 18:12
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 14-11-2005 21:47

Réponse: our world de amatoullah, postée le 15-11-2005 à 01:13:03 (S | E)
you need magic stick, it's easy, try the following steps :
love people, animals, earth, sky, life and death
believe in your power
try to change the bad behaviours belong to you or to someone else
start by yourself, your children if you are mam or dad then your neighbourhood
soldier on and be optimistic
good luck

Réponse: our world de alibaba9, postée le 28-02-2006 à 02:12:09 (S | E)
Hi Aurelie even if I had a magic stick I couldn't change anything in this world. We must change before ourselves from that Violence and this poverty; It's our world is in danger that's why we must take care about global warning and pollution; I think so Ali

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-02-2006 08:39

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux