Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Ideal life
Message de eliabel posté le 23-11-2005 à 14:56:53 (S | E | F | I)

Tell me... What would be an ideal life in your opinion ? I'm a new member here, I'm studying English at university and I hope I will talk with several English people because I really need to improve my English !!!! See you soon !!!
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-11-2005 15:26
Nice ! but what is your opinion ? what would your ideal life be ?

Réponse: Ideal life de sagitr45, postée le 27-11-2005 à 03:31:57 (S | E)
I think there is no ideal life. Just the life you live everyday the best you can with the max of love. If you do your best all the time, don't be worry, it's gonna going to be the life you dream about.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 27-11-2005 07:41

Réponse: Ideal life de laydown009, postée le 27-11-2005 à 17:27:18 (S | E)
Hello,I think everybody could have an ideal life if we live happily,it depends on what you need and how you could realise to achieve it, so let's accomplish our goal to have a deal life .

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 28-11-2005 07:10

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 27-11-2005 à 19:17:20 (S | E)
I'm Ok with laydown009 but I think everybody needs to dream about an ideal life, even if it's impossible to realize, it's important to have some utopia in our mind!!! Do you agree ???

Réponse: Ideal life de lepingouin, postée le 27-11-2005 à 20:25:05 (S | E)
You can lead an examined life or an unexamined life; that is, you can think about yourself and your life, or you can just get on with living it (a bit like an animal). I don't think it's possible to have an ideal examined life, because we're programmed to always try to improve things, even if they're already good enough.

So you can have a good life, but not an ideal one

-------------------
Edité par lepingouin le 27-11-2005 20:25

Réponse: Ideal life de nanette33, postée le 28-11-2005 à 10:59:26 (S | E)
Hello
I agree with Lepingouin; "the perfection is not in this world". I think that we
can never reach an ideal degree more especially as our conception of the things develops throughout the life.

Réponse: Ideal life de traviskidd, postée le 28-11-2005 à 15:01:12 (S | E)
I think a perfect world would get boring very quickly. We all have a desire for progress, and if we can't make the world better, we will lose our purpose. But I think that an unexamined life is better than an examined one; true, Descartes said "I think therefore I am", but I think it's possible to think too much. Isn't it better to live life than to think about it?

It's very hard to live in Utopia ... when I tried to get a visa at the Utopian consulate, the lines were too long!

Ain't no living in a perfect world ... but we keep on dreaming of living in a perfect world. --Huey Lewis & the News, "Perfect World"

Réponse: Ideal life de soso5927, postée le 28-11-2005 à 19:51:12 (S | E)
What ever is could one’s ideal life be, one should do everything (anything) he cans can to make it happens happy.
Only afterward the person will be able to realize If that was the right path to happiness or not and rectify accordingly his future life. Nothing is sadder than elderly whose who speak about their past life with regrets.
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 29-11-2005 07:32ô

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 28-11-2005 à 20:44:27 (S | E)
Thanks for your answers!!! Well, I think, an ideal life is not the same for everybody, I think my ideal life would contains some defaults because it's important!!! I don't see ideal life without any problems but ideal for yourself, as if someone asked you how you think your life would be, you obviously say something that would be good for you !!! What would your life look like???

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 29-11-2005 07:34

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 28-11-2005 à 21:06:32 (S | E)
Hi
Ideal life exists nowhere. The word life is sufficient. Everybody has got his own one. As it began one day as it may or even must end one day. Between these two days, there is a journey. Throughout this entire journey, there are events. At each event there are many moments. At each moment, there is behaviour. And this may be either right or bad. So everyone should take care of it as good as possible to follow his own suitable right path.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 29-11-2005 07:35

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 28-11-2005 à 21:21:35 (S | E)
OK, but I still thinks that ideal is everywhere, don't you think there are perfect moments in your life ??? moments that you would not like to see them end???

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 29-11-2005 07:37

Réponse: Ideal life de ama28, postée le 29-11-2005 à 15:19:03 (S | E)
Hi everybody. About the ideal life, I think that it depends on the way you want to choose. Everytime, do your best in your everyday life and the best comes back to you. Perfection doesn't exist anywhere. You only try to live with this.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 29-11-2005 16:28

Réponse: Ideal life de mcm12345, postée le 10-12-2005 à 22:32:55 (S | E)
I don't know because I have a good live and I need anything!!!!
But the most important is to have a nice life
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 10-12-2005 22:39

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 11-12-2005 à 15:55:00 (S | E)
I think your nice life is in a way an ideal life, if you don't need anything, then you're happy, aren't you? So, happiness can be a part of ideal !

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 11-12-2005 à 18:43:16 (S | E)
hi
When we say we need anything, it doesn’t necessary mean we have got all things or a lot of money neither happiness. This is a way of talking showing a very high morale value: to make do with the little we might have to avoid greediness. Yes, this is a nice life.

Réponse: Ideal life de titou2005, postée le 12-12-2005 à 13:23:53 (S | E)
I don't know. I think that's the life each one looks for and is looking forward.
What seems quite uneasy is to know when to stop searching in order to say :"now I'm happy! I'm making most out of my life (because we all are good at something). I'm not angry with the world anymore (at least most of the time!). Some people love me and I love them in return. And when I'm troubled I have someone I can talk to."
But of course, on this type of matter there is no right answer...

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 12-12-2005 à 18:47:35 (S | E)
hi
To be loved by others and love them in return is good thing.
Yes, this is a nice life.

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 17-12-2005 à 12:26:23 (S | E)
Well, I'm ok with all that, but, you know, when I say "Ideal life" I don't think about a perfect life, I know that it can't exist, and it would be very boring I think, maybe I should have asked the question differently such as how should be a life in order not to regret it and be happy of it or some kind of thing like that !!!

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 17-12-2005 à 12:55:23 (S | E)
Hello
Now as you seem to be convinced, I am delighted to have reached to lead you in the right way. Because I just worried that you would be frustrated one day when you might be aware that many illusions are surrounding us. Finally ice is nothing other than water. The white colored shining snow is due to melt. And finally, only water remains to keep us living.
have a good time!

Réponse: Ideal life de magmatic_rock, postée le 17-12-2005 à 13:28:14 (S | E)
Do you know that there is only on the Earth that we've water under three forms!!!
--> liquid
--> vapor
--> solid

Sorry, but I don't know why I said that, maybe just because you've spoken about water!

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 17-12-2005 à 13:35:34 (S | E)
I would merely say it’s only on the Earth there is water. see you,

Réponse: Ideal life de magmatic_rock, postée le 17-12-2005 à 13:51:47 (S | E)
You say that there is water only on Earth!!!
Hum I don't think so and I'm sure this is not the only one!
All the same, I study in geology

Look:

on Mercure there is water under vapor form
on Venus there is water under vapor form and there also is CO2!!! that's why we call it "our sister planet"
on Mars there is water under solid water and scientists think that before there was water under liquid form as well.

All that come from one of my last year's courses in geochemistry and as it is my favorite subject I still remember!

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 17-12-2005 à 15:14:11 (S | E)
Right!
Scientists did find trace of water on Mars. And it’s also thought there had been water there in olden times. But now there is anymore no more. It is highlighted too that unlike Earth, Mars isn’t fitted to keep water on its ground even it is the most looked like Earth among all space’s planets. How is that? Because of there is no magnetic field on Mars. This protects planet from solar heat and regulates temperature on the ground.
Nowadays there are several serious worrying signals warning that Earth system’s balance is threatened: rising sea level, sea pollution, greenhouse gas emission causing warming climate, multiplication and generation of hurricanes in tropical regions, melting polar ice, …all that leads to say that our vulnerable Earth needs to be taken care of more than we may do to keep our life as nice as possible.
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 17-12-2005 15:32

Réponse: Ideal life de magmatic_rock, postée le 17-12-2005 à 16:35:46 (S | E)
I know all that, I'm fond of our planet, that's why I chose to study in geology and for 3years I'm have been more and more addicted to all that is in touch with environment, earth, volcanoes, earthquakes... so I know what enables to keep water on earth and not on other planets. Besides, your explanation isn't exactly right but it isn't the problem.
I just wanted to say that you're still wrong (I'm sorry).
First, you say "there is no more water on Mars". That's wrong!!! There still is! No more as a liquid form but still as a solid form. Then you say "Mars is the most looked like Earth among all space’s planets". Wrong again, in your mind, why did I called Venus "the sister planet"? Mars is only the closest planet from ours but not the most looked like similar!

See you and if you have any questions about earth planet I'll be pleased with answering it. As soon as we speak about that I'm too happy even if I'm on vacation but I admit I've some difficulties to explain what I would like to say in English.
-------------------
Edité par magmatic_rock le 17-12-2005 16:52
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 17-12-2005 17:00
Well, I quite understood what you said ! your English isn't so bad

-------------------
Edité par magmatic_rock le 17-12-2005 17:10
thanks Lucile but stupid me all the same!!! I really made many big mistakes! Excuse me but it's a little bit like a resumption for me after all those exams.

Réponse: Ideal life de magmatic_rock, postée le 17-12-2005 à 16:50:39 (S | E)
Glance here
Lien Internet

At worst, if you don't wish to read the whole, just read whichat is highlighted at thebeginning.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 17-12-2005 17:05

Réponse: Ideal life de cathy, postée le 17-12-2005 à 18:38:05 (S | E)
For me, in an ideal life, there is no war and no violence... but it's a dream

Réponse: Ideal life de to-be-free, postée le 17-12-2005 à 18:59:27 (S | E)
hello again
Venus is considered as earth’s twin may be according to its size, mass and atmosphere being. It is only the likeness you talked about. And yet your link is just and still wondering whether there is similarity between the ocean-atmosphere relationship on Earth and the surface-atmosphere relationship on Venus. This is one of the expected Venus Express mission’s goals. In looking further into your link's article, there is nowhere and any mention of water being. Moreover, it’s clearly underlined that it is hotter than kitchen oven: temperature on its ground may reach nearly 480° C! And we all do know that water evaporates only at 100 ° C and even slightly underneath. So, how the specialized scientist man you are could explain water being in Venus?
Now, the red planet is cold and far smaller than Earth. Spirit robot has already brought us much news about Mars showing deeply them in readable tremendous pictures. Inside of this planet, there is some curious structure so strange that it makes scientists think of the Earth’s one. The similarity I talked about is here and not on its shape or its external form. Magnetic field on Mars disappeared as its magma had rigidified, that’s way it losed all water it might have, whereas Earth keeps its one liquid. Here is a link saying that Mars is Earth’s twin. It’s very easy to read it as it’s entirely written in French. Lien Internet

Good reading!

Eh eliabel!
May be ideal life is on Mars or Venus And even there, I don't think so.
see you
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-12-2005 08:12
All that is not part of the subject !
-------------------
Edité par to-be-free le 21-12-2005 23:15
All that is an answer to magma_rock's question about its Venus, Earth's sister!
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-12-2005 07:35

Réponse: Ideal life de kity, postée le 17-12-2005 à 19:01:58 (S | E)
Hello I am mlika
idea life to my point of view is to be sociable, helpful and friendly because if you are selfish snob even if you got the whole money in the world you will be rejected and lonely

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-12-2005 07:18

Réponse: Ideal life de aj, postée le 21-12-2005 à 04:52:50 (S | E)
An ideal life in my opinion would be when someone achieves everything that he/she needs in his/her life so that would be an ideal life for that person.Everyone's need is different so that's means everyone's ideal life was is different too.As for me, my ideal life is if I can live a happy peacefull life with my family. and I can raise (bring up) my children to be a good persons and give them all the best they could have.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-12-2005 07:19
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 21-12-2005 17:58
"raise" marche convient bien
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-12-2005 07:36
ok Traviskidd !

Réponse: Ideal life de flowers123, postée le 22-12-2005 à 13:43:30 (S | E)
Hi! an ideal life is the kind of life we want to live out.It is something to do also with purposes in life that is to say what do you want from life?. For instance if you want to be a great professor at the university. So all you do is an attempt to achieve this purpose. Once you get to it, you need to set another goal. As far as I am concerned an ideal life is a life with satisfaction no matter what may come.

Réponse: Ideal life de abella, postée le 22-12-2005 à 14:46:39 (S | E)
ok I've read all your messages and I found that it isn't very bad.
My opinion : I 'll go and try to write in English, it's not easy for me now because I haven't a lot of vocabulary but I try

It's true life is not usually easy for everybody, we try to make an ideal each day we live.
There is up and down in our life.
The main dream is to reach a happiness.

Kiss for you, everybody

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-12-2005 15:17

Réponse: Ideal life de eliabel, postée le 27-12-2005 à 21:02:21 (S | E)
Hi everybody !!!

I'm happyto have so many answers, ok, I've changed my mind a little about ideal life , but I still think ideal is somewhere!!! sorry !
I don't think my life is ideal and I don't think ideal like we hear it, that is to say a life without any problems and happy, cannot exist but ideal can exist in our mind and that's why we are living, in order to reach a form of existence that can be ideal for some people, because ideal is not the same for everybody !!!

Thanks a lot see you soon !!!

Réponse: Ideal life de aladin, postée le 27-12-2005 à 22:59:56 (S | E)
really it is a good question to ask because when we can answer it we will live as kings why? simply we understand the sense of our existence thus
we would live under certain bases established by ourselves or bases already established thanks

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 08:03

Réponse: Ideal life de kalispera, postée le 28-12-2005 à 19:52:52 (S | E)
the ideal life is can could be the life which one cannot have ???.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 28-12-2005 21:16

Réponse: Ideal life de cece77, postée le 20-01-2006 à 22:39:54 (S | E)
Hi everybody!

My ideal life would be of can buy all clothes and all shoes that I dream! It would be great!!!!

No, I joke . I am not also (superficielle : I don't know how speak in English) However, it would be too well!!

The ideal life would be to have : health, love, peacefull in the world, to be happy every days, every years!! A good utupia

See you soon

Réponse: Ideal life de patrick007, postée le 21-01-2006 à 05:39:47 (S | E)
One never reached the ideal. Ideal is like horizon.
When one come closer, horizon goes away.

Réponse: Ideal life de coucou2000, postée le 02-02-2006 à 04:07:58 (S | E)
Hello everybody! An ideal life needs:health,wise,courage , wealth and PEACE. l Anyway,taking care of those who need our help,respecting their "motto of life" may be a kind of ideal life... I'm so glad to be among you..

Réponse: Ideal life de jardin62, postée le 02-02-2006 à 06:09:36 (S | E)
I am old enough - but not 'finished' yet ! - to say that my life, up to now, hasn't been ideal in the least ! But it's the life that has made me what I am and nothing can change it. Anyway, it would have been an ideal one for people living in some parts of our 'marvellous world' ... Be glad to have what has been given to you and go your way !
A real smile a day ...

( Question : How can you live without thinking ? This question came to my mind while reading all the answers ...It's not the subject.)

Réponse: Ideal life de bobine, postée le 02-02-2006 à 13:57:07 (S | E)
Hello,

I think there is no ideal life but you can make your life as you want it to be.
Before 2005,I used to accept my life without trying to make it better.
Now, I'm going to change my life by changing my job and I'm sure my life will be marvellous quickly.

Réponse: Ideal life de flash, postée le 03-02-2006 à 23:02:45 (S | E)
Difficult question.

It is difficult question because the ideal life is the life dreamt.
I think that to live the dream isn't more the ideal life, but it become with the time............ a nightmare.
I think, I write, I send

Réponse: Ideal life de lintu, postée le 04-02-2006 à 16:18:30 (S | E)
hi everybody!!

For me the ideal life it's to be free every time!! I want tell the freedom!!

Réponse: Ideal life de fouadbouz, postée le 06-02-2006 à 18:51:45 (S | E)

Hi eliabel!
Listen to me please!!!
We should know that nothing is perfect in our world, but everything is relative. That's why your ideal life will not be mine!! And that's why your question is not clear enough!!!
For example; I can tell you my opinion about the ideal life through my special point of view and through my way of living; While an other person has a very diffrent way of living will shurelly have an other point of view about what you called " ideal life". So, all that depends on the person and his culture, his economic statut, his studing nivel, his age.... and so on .
As far as I'm concerned, my ideal life will be there, in the paradis,; because I believe that no ideal life exists on this earth....
And you see that all the human race is searching for their ideal life, but no one has reached!!!!... Without talking about wars which happen between countries and people while their trips of looking for "ideal life"..
I hope all the members of the club have understood what i mean, thank you very much

Réponse: Ideal life de nanita, postée le 06-02-2006 à 19:11:41 (S | E)
hi everybody
for me the ideal live is to find good persons with you when you need them.and that's impossible nowadays.

Réponse: Ideal life de yazid06, postée le 08-02-2006 à 16:14:47 (S | E)
i think that the ideal life is not existing,and had never existed , it's in human imagination so there are a lot of ideal lives each one has his way to imagine it

Réponse: Ideal life de queenliz, postée le 11-02-2006 à 10:42:38 (S | E)
Hello,

For me the trick to having an ideal life is to be happy with what you've got,
where you are, today - now. My life is ideal for me - but to an outsider it
might look like a nightmare!

Réponse: Ideal life de gb, postée le 16-02-2006 à 13:47:38 (S | E)
my ideal life will would be in Ireland, near of nature and very far of from the big cities, just being nearer of a village with a big lot.
that's my vision of the ideal life
if you share this idea, make me a sign!! you're not on a dating site !
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-02-2006 14:14

Réponse: Ideal life de rolball, postée le 17-02-2006 à 11:24:56 (S | E)
Ideal is the thing we all work on every minute to realise our dream and to live safely and joyfully with all people around. The moment you feel good surprised by a smile on the faces, that is a part of happiness and time to fix it up in your mind as "an ideal (dust) life" than you can bring it back to your memory and feel again good! You have to work for it all the time again and again.

Réponse: Ideal life de queenliz, postée le 18-02-2006 à 10:35:19 (S | E)
How wise you are Rolball; I have just been reading something similar. We can create
our own happiness and "good mood", by recreating in our minds a time and situation when we felt happy/confident/powerful. As you say, it's something that takes practise.
I'm just a beginner.

Réponse: Ideal life de mulu, postée le 18-02-2006 à 16:47:36 (S | E)
Hi my name is Emanuelle and it's very important for me to speak an English! Because I'm producer in TV!

Réponse: Ideal life de belle32, postée le 18-02-2006 à 17:05:46 (S | E)
I think that ideal life is for everybody individual because everybody create his own life and according his situation his life is ideal or no

Réponse: Ideal life de justrca, postée le 07-03-2006 à 20:00:07 (S | E)
the ideal life?

i don't think we can live where whe want we can't choose the better life because we are not ideal
you want be a ideal life you must to be a ideal human

Réponse: Ideal life de mistern, postée le 08-03-2006 à 12:04:44 (S | E)
as far as i am concerned people cannot have an ideal live in this world because each of them try to have a power on their brothers they want power but they do not know the hour and what they think is ideal is far from ideal .we we can have ideal life only in heaven but not in this world of stuggle of anger of unhappiness of violence . in a word there no ideal life in this so named world

Réponse: Ideal life de krokro, postée le 08-03-2006 à 19:19:38 (S | E)
What is a ideal life? (I apologise for being too long and boring , but the subject is very interesting)

The first point is to know what ideal means. I tried to found an on line english dictionary without success. In the wordreference.com english-french dictionary
we can found to meaning :1 perfection Idea,2 embodying ideal

Following the first point , maybe can we transform the interrogation into .

If I understand correctly the second meaning we can seek example of people who are living one ideal , or people who are living like a idea for the others .
It is not the same a man can try really to live and do all things according with his ideas in despite of the disadvantage for him and the others. We can refer hermits , ascetics in India , Gandhi , Christ but sport men also , mothers or teenagers. This "ideal life " can be associate with effort and stress or with pleasure and good mood
But a man can try to live like people imagine he lives or like people imagine it is good to live .
But where is neither the teenager who try to be like his star ,or the men who torture him self with bodybuilding exercise or the all time laughing man in the first case or the second

To go ahead in the first point we must ask what is an idea ? Is it a few chemical process? the result of advertisement or propaganda ? or a result of billion people life one after the other trying to do their best

Is the life only an assembly of molecules or all possible interconnections between bodies or brains

Réponse: Ideal life de chrissy60, postée le 27-03-2006 à 20:38:47 (S | E)
Hello, who has never dreamed of an ideal life ? of course an ideal life would solve any problems, money, health and happiness. Living with cherished people, in a country where the sun is shining all year long, that could be an ideal life, but would it be an interesting one ? I guess that I would bore myself by lack of these little spiced stuff that make life so special, it would be a kind of peaceful life and I would have the feeling to live at a slow-pace.

Réponse: Ideal life de rider, postée le 27-03-2006 à 20:43:10 (S | E)
the ideal life is the one we try to get;
people are always looking for happiness forward instide instead of looking around

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-03-2006 14:24

Réponse: Ideal life de zezette, postée le 28-03-2006 à 12:30:35 (S | E)
each do this own edeal life...... My ideal life is to do work, to take my childrens to school, and after , the week end have to leisure activities whis them. Excuse for my language but i learn English since short time. Thanks
Each of us has his own ideal life....mine is to go to work, take my children to school, and at weekend enjoy my hobbies with them. Sorry for my language but I started learning English a short time ago.Thanks.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-03-2006 14:26

Réponse: ideal life de sophia111, postée le 02-04-2006 à 14:41:38 (S | E)
my ideal life will never come true ,I was always thinking that one day ,I could get a lot of money ,then my parents who work as farmers would not need to work any longer,it is more important that I can travel around the world with my friends since I have a good knowledge of English and own enough money.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-04-2006 15:39

Réponse: Ideal life de beautifulman, postée le 03-04-2006 à 20:57:14 (S | E)
Hello , I think an ideal of life is to work in a good factory , and have food to your family all day long .. Health is an important thing too ..

Kisses for everybody !!
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2006 09:12
Some words deleted as this site is supposed to make you learn or improve your English,that's all.

Réponse: Ideal life de smira, postée le 04-04-2006 à 01:26:11 (S | E)

An ideal is what everyone is looking forward to obtaining and each time it is something different :sometimes we wish to achieve a higher degree ,some others we hope for a good or better job ,we also would like to have a lot of friends or just enough so as not to get bored ;money is so much longed for;family ,love ,happiness,peace ,security.......... all would contribute to make our life wonderful but still not yet IDEAL .We are too greedy to be ever satisfied .

Réponse: Ideal life de jdo, postée le 05-04-2006 à 22:25:19 (S | E)
Hello,

For me ideal life is when I have some projects. In the next three months I will be retired.
One of my project is to speak english correctly and visit Ireland. To have some projects is good realise someone is better.

Réponse: Ideal life de ass2006, postée le 28-04-2006 à 19:14:21 (S | E)
Hello everybody, It's the first time I participate to this kind of forum. The topic is very interesting. From my point of view, an ideal life doesn't exist because as a human being our needs and demands improve and change all the time. What's important is to profit from the life as possible. Life is so short so complicated that each minute we loose to do what we like, to say what we think.......we loose an opportunity to be happy.

Réponse: Ideal life de yohann25, postée le 07-05-2006 à 13:10:52 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
this question is very interesting.
I think a lot of people are not aware that the happiness is sometimes at hand. Just to be healthy, happy in love and friendly, are two things very important(s). things.
For the rest, I try to achieve my objectives and to improve myself on the human plan because I think that misses more and more.
This is my vision of an ideal life.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2006 13:21

Réponse: Ideal life de bisi, postée le 07-05-2006 à 20:16:05 (S | E)
Basically I don't think one needs to have it all to live an ideal life, because whoever owns everything would be quickly bored of having everything he wants . The happiness can be constituted by a couple of attentions. For some an ideal life is earning as much as possible, for other it's all amounts to have a family, to get married. To me, an ideal life would be to achieve my goals which are living overseas, learning new languages, and last but not least . . . meeting the Miss Right someday, somehow

Réponse: Ideal life de lodjen, postée le 08-06-2006 à 20:57:08 (S | E)
my ideal life is just to be happy, have real friends and real love... being married and have a greay kids and a great job......

Réponse: Ideal life de lila, postée le 09-06-2006 à 11:13:50 (S | E)
Hi,

I think the ideal life is the life we have. Just to have a good job, friends, love, enough money to have a confortable life. I think we are many in Europe to have an ideal life but with really to much stress of strain. This stress prevents us to realise and to take advantage of our life.

See you,

Réponse: Ideal life de amandalee, postée le 09-06-2006 à 23:44:21 (S | E)
The ideal life for me would be to finally be complacent with everything in my life.

Réponse: Ideal life de amandalee, postée le 09-06-2006 à 23:46:42 (S | E)

Réponse: Ideal life de amandalee, postée le 09-06-2006 à 23:47:09 (S | E)

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux