Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

what do you think of sport?
Message de cece77 posté le 24-01-2006 à 21:10:39 (S | E | F | I)

Hi everybody!

What do you think of sport? Do you practise often?

I think that is very important to be to balance pysochologically and physically.
I make a half hour of footing each sunday and I practise horseriding each saturday. Thanks to that, I decompress really of my working week. I am cool after that

See you soon

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de atn91, postée le 25-01-2006 à 13:12:08 (S | E)
I agree with you. The sport is very important in the life.
I run three or four time of a week, about 40 km (every week). In April, I'm going to run the marathon of Paris.
In addition, I pratice fencing and bike.
See you ...

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 25-01-2006 13:56

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de matcool69, postée le 25-01-2006 à 18:08:17 (S | E)
me to, but not too much. I do two hours of basket ball by week and a bit of bike.
for me sport is very important . but when you do all the week sport and you sometime don't go to school in order to go to a competition it's too much for me i think

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de firefighter, postée le 25-01-2006 à 21:16:39 (S | E)
hello, I play basketbal,tennis,ping-pong,football and I run but just the jogging ( 13 km max.)

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 25-01-2006 21:17
Hello
The question is : What do you think of sport? This topic is a debate not a listing or it will be closed.
Thanks a lot.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de warda74, postée le 25-01-2006 à 22:57:11 (S | E)
In my opinion, sports is very important in our life it make us feel better and late our energies work with out problem. my advise is every body should play sport in there life without interruption .

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de jim91, postée le 27-01-2006 à 19:40:53 (S | E)
Hello,
In my opinion, the true sport is the activity witch we practise to feel better and forget the daily difficulties. The activity with is done by those who make that for money, not always with honest ways, shouldn't be called sport but work.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de bobine, postée le 28-01-2006 à 10:12:29 (S | E)
Hello,

I think sport is good for health and brain. I practise sport(aerobic and gymnastic) twice a week in my little village and it helps me to be more calm, not stressed. It's very important for the body too.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de fabtatami, postée le 28-01-2006 à 11:39:46 (S | E)
I think the sport is good for the healthy, I practises the judo, this sport give a lot of sensations, we must practises the sport any more

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de moonline, postée le 29-01-2006 à 14:12:23 (S | E)
doing sport is good for our body ,I try to do sport all day , I fell me better after

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de flodemars, postée le 29-01-2006 à 16:01:45 (S | E)
Hello everybody!Well,for me,sport is a very good thing.In the past,I used to hate all sorts of sports,but now,I go to the swimming-pool every week,and I love that!Thanks to the sport,I look very fit and I am not stressed anymore.That's why I would like everyone to practise a sport,there wouldn't be any obesity and everyone would be cool and happy

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de cbo, postée le 29-01-2006 à 16:39:23 (S | E)
i think that sport is important for a good life. I don't practise it because i prefer read or play with my pet.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de flash, postée le 29-01-2006 à 19:37:49 (S | E)
Yes, the sport is very important in the life. Not playing sport is bad. I think that the sport gives a good experience and help us to have a good spirit with people. I played ice hockey. But now it is no more possible for me to play in ice hockey team, because I am fifty years old . It is finished for me. I am sad.
But I am happy, this is my first letter in english. I learn to speak english since some weeks.
What is the sport that you like and why?
Excuse me for my bad english.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de satine77, postée le 29-01-2006 à 19:56:48 (S | E)
I 'm practicing sport each days.It's very better for my mind and i do that to pass an exam and to become a cop too.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de hamidboufenzer, postée le 29-01-2006 à 20:17:20 (S | E)
To practise sport is the better thing to do in your life. It permit to you to forgot all the daily thing and to make your spirit free.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de jardin62, postée le 29-01-2006 à 21:14:30 (S | E)
Hello !
I have been practising sport for many, many, years.
Every day I feel the urge to put on my trainers and go for a 7 km run. I think I obey a sort of inner clock. I am not far from thinking it's a drug.
...It was the end of the afternoon, and I was running face towards a bitter wind : it's very cold here these days ...When I came back home tonight I was feeling different, quieter.
While running I think, I watch, I feel, differently. I even find solutions to difficulties !
As soon as the weather is milder I'll ride my bicycle for very long hours : I am looking forward to it !
My secret dream : riding a horse...

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de jim91, postée le 02-02-2006 à 23:45:23 (S | E)
Hello,
I answer to flash who is sad, because he can't more practise the ice hockey. The age doesn't any importance. I began the judo when I was forty-five. Today, I'm sixty-one and I continue this sport. That helps me to be good in my mind and in my body, but that allows to me to have some friends.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de euol, postée le 03-02-2006 à 13:27:07 (S | E)
hello I'm 77.In my opinion ,sport,or the sport,is excellent,even?essential.Thi morning,after three quarters of hour of "aqua gym,hallf an hour of "muscu",inmy fitness club.Mens sana,in corpore sano!About the mens,I try to learn English for about 70 years ,not really a success,but, anglais facile and the team

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de skreo, postée le 03-02-2006 à 17:02:52 (S | E)
hello
i agree all the menbers i like sport especially cycling. Everyone can find happyness with a bicycle. In my club, we are 129 cyclotourists, the list begin with a little boy 9 years old, and finish with an old grandfather 80.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de fouadbouz, postée le 03-02-2006 à 17:21:28 (S | E)

Sport, according to me is the best way to keep my self healthy, to forget my each day problems and to don't lose my third time.
When you practise sport, you feel new born and you can restart your life openly and with enough force.
But, when you don't exercise any sport activity, you feel that you do the same thing everyday, that's what we called rooting.
As I'm concerned, I'm always trying to do sport, but; sometimes when I am very occupied, really I stop practising sport....
Well, my preferable sport is football and athleticism, but I practise Kong-fu also,...

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de queenliz, postée le 04-02-2006 à 14:36:36 (S | E)
Yes, sport is important for physical and mental health. The hard part for me
is getting started. I went jogging with my daughter the other evening, and I finished
up walking (briskly) up the hill behind her. It is the first time I have jogged for months.
I prefer cycling (especially downhill). Housework can be good exercise. Try cleaning
a couple of very big windows and you will soon get the old heart pumping. I definitely
feel better after jogging or cycling - more relaxed and with more energy.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de nasrthe1, postée le 04-02-2006 à 23:05:07 (S | E)
i'm absolutly I quite agree with you ;in my point of view sport brings friendship .I play basket ball
in a team in my country and every time I play I get new technique
bye
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-02-2006 08:25

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de cece77, postée le 10-02-2006 à 18:58:27 (S | E)
Thank you very much for your messages! It's very interesting. I come back from mountains. I have been skiing for the second time and it was very great!! I am feeling really better. I succeeded in going down the red tracks and some parts of the black tracks. I'm proud of myself! Because the last year, I had found that very hard. That's why, this time I took lessons every morning! It was a wonderful week! The weather was very fine, the sky is all blue but there was not much snow.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-02-2006 09:53

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de eowynpotter, postée le 11-02-2006 à 14:22:08 (S | E)
Of course,sport is very important in our life.But I can't do sport exercises very well.I like run best.

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de zou_goliath, postée le 11-02-2006 à 16:25:55 (S | E)
hi,
I'm living Paris and I prictise horse ridind
I prictise it 5hours in a week
I think it's very important to do sport cuz it makes you alive

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de queenliz, postée le 12-02-2006 à 11:05:04 (S | E)
Sport is good for you physically and mentally. It makes the little heart
muscle big and strong. It helps get rid of toxins from the body. It makes you
feel relaxed and is good for anxiety. If you feel depressed, go for a jog,
a bike ride or a brisk walk, and you will come back feeling better; especially
if you can go somewhere where there are trees and plants to look at.
Remember, check with your doctor first!

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de sisila, postée le 12-02-2006 à 13:25:09 (S | E)
hello every body! Of course!!! sport is very important in our life! me I like sport! I very like roller and badbiton and tennis. I think that sport is important for the health!!

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de ronniespirit, postée le 12-02-2006 à 16:15:45 (S | E)
Hello!! Me, I'm fond of sport. I do it. I practise football each Wednesday and I dispute matches the Saturday. I'm goalkeeper and I get along kinda well!

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de july64, postée le 13-02-2006 à 13:23:48 (S | E)
Hello !
Sport is very inportant for our health. It keeps somebody in a good shape.
It's very diversify too.
hundred years ago, people were only exercicing to keep shape
nowadays people practice it as a means to earn morney so that if they aren't paid they will quit. Many Peole are not interested in sport for nothing
Soon it will probably be the only profession you can find in the world or maybe they will practice it on moon

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de mimichou, postée le 15-02-2006 à 19:06:12 (S | E)
i think that sport is very important for health and also to decompress as you said.i run 3 times a week generally and i really feel the benefit.it's a good way to escape from stress and all that.

Réponse: answer !! de audrey86100, postée le 15-02-2006 à 20:19:55 (S | E)
I think that sport is very important for the mental
I practise regularly swimming and i love it !

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de carobd, postée le 15-02-2006 à 22:36:03 (S | E)
Good evening
Can I ask you what you think about these children or young people we can
watch on TV at the olympic games like gymnasts or tennis players etc.. who usually train several hours a day for years? Does such a intensive practice of sport really provide to their body the benefits it is supposed to? Is only passion for sport their motivation ?

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de samantha005, postée le 16-02-2006 à 17:07:57 (S | E)
hello!!!!!!!! I think sport is very important. I pratise footing jogging and swimming!!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-02-2006 17:09

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de dream2236, postée le 16-02-2006 à 22:57:26 (S | E)
I disagree with you,because I think that sport is a waste of time.I have never practised sport,and I feel good
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-02-2006 07:57

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de queenliz, postée le 17-02-2006 à 08:38:00 (S | E)
Yes Dream2236, you might "feel good", but what is happening to your veins and
arteries? Are they clogging up slowly but surely? Is your little heart going to let
you down the day you get a big fright, because you haven't looked after it by
making it bigger and stronger with exercise? "Feeling good" is great, but exercise
is an insurance policy for your future. Wouldn't you feel even better, knowing that
you had some reserves built up for when stress strikes you?

Réponse: what do you think of sport? de donaldo27, postée le 03-04-2006 à 20:57:01 (S | E)
my name is thibaud,I love ping pong

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2006 09:18

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux