Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Page 1 / 4 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas
Do you like cooking ?
Message de calvinc posté le 19-04-2006 à 10:38:04 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
I like cooking because I take pleasure in sharing what I make, and I like particularly making cakes for my colleagues.
And you, do you like cooking ? Do you have your specialites ? Do you like trying new recipes or recipes from other countries ?
Enjoy your meal !
calvinc
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-02-2007 16:31

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de frenchgirl75, postée le 19-04-2006 à 10:53:08 (S | E)
Hi! I like much cooking, but unfortunately I don't have any time, because I have an exam soon. But after, my exam, I would like to recover them. I enjoy especially to do cake too. My speciality... mmmm... I will say that it's "boulek", it's an easthern receipt and the flux with the chocolate!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de whynot95, postée le 19-04-2006 à 11:11:28 (S | E)
Hello Calvinc!
Your colleagues are very lucky. Do they know it?
I suppose your cakes are good of course.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de calvinc, postée le 19-04-2006 à 12:28:55 (S | E)
Thank you whynot
yes you are lucky if you like crêpes, lemon pie, melting chocolate cake, nut cake with coffee glaze or the french speciality (from Bordeaux) "les cannelés".
And you do you like cooking or do you prefer eating cakes ?
have a nice day
calvinc

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de whynot95, postée le 19-04-2006 à 19:15:02 (S | E)
Yes I prefer eating to cooking!
You can send a lot of cakes to me.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de coumbina, postée le 25-04-2006 à 13:35:44 (S | E)
hello,

I like cooking very much.I pass spend all my free time(s) cooking.And I try other(s) recipes like French recipes,Arabian recipes,but I would like to know(n) some Engish or American recipes.In senegal our national recipe(s) is "thiebou dieun",witch which is cooking with fish,vegetables and rice and it is very delicious.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-04-2006 14:35

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de calvinc, postée le 25-04-2006 à 14:11:43 (S | E)
Dear coumbina,
thank you for your response, I don't know English or American recipes, I can only give you the recipe of cookies. What arabian recipes do you know ? I 'd like to discover your national recipe. What kind of fish and vegetables do you use ? I'd like to know how to make it.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-04-2006 14:41

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mariem530, postée le 25-04-2006 à 14:44:29 (S | E)
Good morning Celine;
I'm Mariem from Morocco, 21 years old, i love cooking so much, for this raison i'm here.
In my country , we have a lot to test, for example; couscous, tagine, bastila, cookies and others.
Our kitchen it's so delicious, what about yours.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de lethidee, postée le 10-05-2006 à 18:27:10 (S | E)
Hello
Do you know a French cake named "clafoutis" ? The principal ingredient is at least one kilo of cherries but we can use also others fruits as apricots or prunes. It's absolutely delicious !

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 10-05-2006 18:35

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de tinchodoc, postée le 11-05-2006 à 01:50:23 (S | E)
Hello everybody,

I love cooking too! Since I live in France, I try to cook Argentinian food for french people in order to share with them argentinian specialities, even tough french receipes are more sophisticaded that our.
My favourite receipe is "empanadas". Did you already taste them?

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de june70, postée le 11-05-2006 à 09:16:08 (S | E)
Hello!

I like to cook, but it's quickly boring when you do it every day and when your children don't appreciate what you cooked. I try some new recipes which I find in magazines. I began to cook when I moved from my parents' house. Now I have three daughters and I try to make them eat vegetables! I like courses that I can reheat like choucroute (I live in Alsace), bouchées à la reine, goulash, paëlla...and so on.
Have a nice day!

June70

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de nanette33, postée le 11-05-2006 à 10:05:06 (S | E)
Hello,

To answer tinchodoc, I just come back from Argentina. I tasted the famous "empanadas". really, it is very good. I also appreciated the "Argentina beef", it's delicious. Yes, I'm very fond of Argentina cook.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mirella974, postée le 11-05-2006 à 10:14:08 (S | E)
Hello !
I like cooking but not all the time because it's too long, but I like to try some new things since the plates vegetarian with a lot of legumes. Then I cook the plates of my region some plates exotics because I am Reunion Island's.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de cath_herman, postée le 11-05-2006 à 10:37:40 (S | E)
Hello Calvinc ;)

Cooking is a pleasure for me...I usually make asians meals...I'm French but I love asians meals, the melange of salt and sugar you know, I like to cook fish, meat and vegetables but no cakes

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de woodyrun, postée le 11-05-2006 à 15:46:27 (S | E)
Hello ! I love cooking too ! Trying new recipes and entertaining friends. I made hot cross buns for Easter and shared them with friends. I also love making jams and chutney. I make a lot of small jars, decorate them with lovely labels and offer them to my friends and guests. Last weekend, we went goyaviers picking and made 17 jars of jam. It smelt delicious ! Just like Mirella, I live on Reunion Island and I've been taught how to make samossas... Want to taste them with a punch??

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de kimy, postée le 11-05-2006 à 18:05:31 (S | E)

Hello,
I'm kimberly.yes I love cooking soo much.I take pleasure in sharing what I make with my friend's.but not a long time because he take long time I don't wanted no more .
love Kimy!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de bobine, postée le 11-05-2006 à 18:18:18 (S | E)
Hello,

I like cooking too, but, this year I haven't enough time to make cakes. My favorite cakes are "les cannelés". They're very delicious and easy to make. My daughter who is ten begins to cook. Every Saturday, she prepares a cake for the family. She says that she wants to be a cook !

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de danou88, postée le 01-06-2006 à 18:29:38 (S | E)
Hello
As you I like cooking and I try some recipes. My friends say that I'm a good cook.
My best friend offered me an enormous American cooking book and last week I made a Jambalaya (it is a New Orleans meal) but I put too much pepper (cayenne).
I like it but my guest made a grimace. Inspite of this However I'm a good cook. Better than in English. I'm ashamed. If you want you can correct my prose. Thank you
Danou88
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-06-2006 16:18

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de bobine, postée le 01-06-2006 à 18:53:14 (S | E)
Hello,

Don't worry Danou88! We all try to do our best by writing in English and we know how it can be difficult. We are on this site to improve our English, so let's go !!
You're not so bad, be confident

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de i_blue, postée le 02-06-2006 à 00:38:05 (S | E)
hi everybody .
me I love cooking but the simple things ,I don't like the receipts which have many ingredients ,if you have simple receipts you can send me them by private messages
thank you
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-06-2006 00:50

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de zaza54, postée le 02-06-2006 à 13:19:59 (S | E)
Hello everybody,

I don't really like cooking. However, I'm fond of typing them ( recipes, I suppose) on my computer. Sometimes, I don't realise that the cake my mum has prepared is burning.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-06-2006 16:22

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de marni, postée le 02-06-2006 à 19:04:05 (S | E)
hello ! I like cooking too : couscous, fishes, vegetables, meat, "gratins", biscuit, etc... I'm looking for recipes of biscuits and especially one of "coockies" with chocolate. I would be happy if everybody could send me some recipes by private message. Thank you very very much ! It's the first time I send a message, and I think that this "site" is so nice and so interesting. Thank you everybody !
Marni.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-12-2006 16:19

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de billynou, postée le 02-06-2006 à 19:24:03 (S | E)
hello.I like cooking but I prefer eating and particularly eat chocolate

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mysterieuse113, postée le 02-06-2006 à 22:34:38 (S | E)
hello evrybody,
I love cooking, and I like trying some recipes but I'm not a very good cook

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mafiacx, postée le 02-07-2006 à 14:55:30 (S | E)
Hi!
I like cooking cakes, but I prefer eating to cooking!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de delphi, postée le 04-07-2006 à 19:20:18 (S | E)
Hi,

Before I hate cooking but with the time I have learnt. I begun with cakes. It wasn't easy but I am greedy so I wanted to learn. A friend adviced me a book to learn cook easily, its name is "sophie's cake". Do you know this book ?

Delphine

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de bisi, postée le 05-07-2006 à 01:30:26 (S | E)

Personally I like cooking because it's such a pleasure to have the satisfaction that we've cooked something which tastes good, a meal that people will enjoy. Well even though up to now I couldn't really say that I'm good at it and... that's too bad for my guests...

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de talia, postée le 14-07-2006 à 00:58:13 (S | E)
yer reaelly i m a good cook for many type of food i like cooking and my familly like my preparation o lot belive me

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de donnato, postée le 01-08-2006 à 22:51:27 (S | E)
HI, I love to eat but I'm a very bad cooker
when you diner "invite me" I'll enjoy to be with you, in your company for diner
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-08-2006 11:12

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de soph, postée le 02-08-2006 à 09:57:13 (S | E)
Yes I love coking

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-08-2006 11:13
This topic is a training to help you in order to built a short text by expressing your ideas. Could you argue them please?
Thank you.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.
Page 1 / 4 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux