Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Animals of the farm
Message de rauzzye posté le 04-02-2007 à 07:35:36 (S | E | F | I)

Hi,I need your help,I forgot to close the door of my farm,all the animals which were living there have gone.You can make them come back again by only telling me the names of the male,the female and the young of each kind of farm animals.Thank you a bundle!!!

Réponse: Animals of the farm de rauzzye, postée le 05-02-2007 à 00:08:02 (S | E)
It seems that nobody here wants to help me to get back my animals in my farm!I'm so sad

Réponse: Animals of the farm de iry43, postée le 05-02-2007 à 02:40:21 (S | E)
Hi rauzzye,

I have found your Horse and your mare and her foal as well as a little filly in my yard,so I deliver them to you, See you.

Réponse: Animals of the farm de magstmarc, postée le 05-02-2007 à 10:07:48 (S | E)
Don't cry rauzzye... it's just that I don't know them too well ! But you're right, it's a good way to improve our vocabulary.
Dictionnary, sweet dictionnary, tell me all about pigs !
-the male is a pig or a hog ;
-the female is a sow (how's this pronounced ?)
-the young one is a piglet
It has the colour of the roses, and no thorns (translated from Juliette's "tout est bon dans le cochon")

Réponse: Animals of the farm de mamouzel14, postée le 05-02-2007 à 12:19:35 (S | E)
hi rauzzye, it isn't too easy to find them but i've seen somewhere in my parcel your ram and her sheep with they lamb receive them.

Réponse: Animals of the farm de iry43, postée le 05-02-2007 à 15:22:50 (S | E)
Hi rauzzie,

There are one cock, hens, and chickensand so a (young)rooster

Réponse: Animals of the farm de mamouzel14, postée le 05-02-2007 à 17:08:13 (S | E)
Somewhere in my garden I saw a Billy-Goat, the SHE-GOAT and the KID-Leather browsing the grass.

-------------------
Modifié par mamouzel14 le 05-02-2007 17:09

Réponse: Animals of the farm de mylenamelisa, postée le 05-02-2007 à 20:00:51 (S | E)
Hi, rauzzye,
The horse of IRY43 was the GELDING, but I have found the STALLION. Unfortunately, he was with the SHE-ASS : I am afraid the stallion has breeded the she-ass : you will have a HINNY in about eleven months ! And the HE-ASS was with the MARE and you will have to find a new horse-box for the future MULET. But finally, all the equine family is coming back home !!!

Réponse: Animals of the farm de TravisKidd, postée le 05-02-2007 à 20:44:08 (S | E)
I've found your bull with his cow and their two calves. Suddenly, I have this strange hankering for beef and milk!

Réponse: Animals of the farm de rauzzye, postée le 05-02-2007 à 21:33:44 (S | E)
guys!!!!!!!,you are really fantastic!!!!!! i'm grateful to all of you!!!!Can you hear the animals? the farm has found again his happiness.Don't forget to visit us when you come into our land.I will very soon send you a card to come and celebrate the birth of the new borns from the animals brought by milenamelisa.See you.

Réponse: Animals of the farm de cesar71, postée le 05-02-2007 à 22:32:57 (S | E)
I have a owe she is three lambs if you want you can to have a lamb

Réponse: Animals of the farm de rauzzye, postée le 06-02-2007 à 01:41:58 (S | E)
Hello cesar71,

I'm afraid ,I think I didn't get very well your proposal.

-------------------
Modifié par rauzzye le 06-02-2007 01:42

Réponse: Animals of the farm de rauzzye, postée le 08-02-2007 à 06:21:26 (S | E)
Hello from the farm ,
Now that I have got all my animals ,I think I have to close my gate .But to be honest with you I will call them family by family :cock;hen;chick ;cat,she-cat,kitten; bull,cow,calf; horse,mare,foal; pig,sow,piglet; ass,she-ass,donkey; ram,sheep,lamb; goat,she-goat,leather; drake,duck,dukling; dog,she-dog,pup(py); guinea-fowl,she guinea-fowl,guinea-poult; turkey,turkey hen,turkey- poult;
;ass,mare,mule
see you

-------------------
Modifié par rauzzye le 08-02-2007 06:25

Réponse: Animals of the farm de mp27, postée le 08-02-2007 à 09:36:43 (S | E)
Hello rauzzie!
You must be delighted to have all your animals back on the farm now!
I am a bit puzzled about your baby goat -- a "kid" -- but... a piece of ..."leather"?
Are all your ducklings back to the pond now?... not one missing?
Oh, by the way, I know what poultry means.... but what is a guinea-poult ? ... and what is a turkey poult ?..... I haven't got a clue! -~

Réponse: Animals of the farm de rauzzye, postée le 08-02-2007 à 12:42:54 (S | E)
Good day mp27 , you are an ,now I get why billy-goat and his wife She-goat were making such an unbearable noise other there ,behind the hen house .Guess why ? They noticed ,indeed ,that their little one was a bite strange ,I brought them "the missing kid" so kid-leather is jumping everywhere on the grass .I've just found 2 ducklings under the tractor.
Turkey poult and guinea poult are respectively the kid of turkey and the kid of guinea fowl.Why is it "poult" ? You have stumped me there !

Réponse: Animals of the farm de soldeverano, postée le 08-02-2007 à 12:55:35 (S | E)
hi rauzzye

there are one horse young two cows,and one pig
Passez la souris ici pour voir la suite:

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux