Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

environmental protection (1)

<< English only || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

environmental protection
Message de lili24771 posté le 24-02-2007 à 12:46:00 (S | E | F | I)

What do you do to proctect the environment?

There are some A few months ago, I discovered bio organic food, eco-friedly cosmetics and upkeeping products bio ecological detergents. I did not speak say that now I bought all my products "bio", but, sometimes, this is what I do it.

I try to contribute to environmental protection.
These products are not testeding on animals and are 100% natural.

Moreover, I sort my waste and I try to pay attention to my consumption of water and electricity.

I think it is so important, because each little gesture together contributes to the protection of our beautiful planet.

What about you?

-------------------
Modifié par mp27 le 15-06-2007 17:04

Réponse: environmental protection de zodiac97500, postée le 24-02-2007 à 16:13:07 (S | E)

Good evening Lili

You are right .
It is true that nowaday the little blue bubble floating in the space where we are living ; needs the people to open their minds , and to understand that any action induced anywhere in the world , have an impact from many different ways on many differents things existing anywhere on earth . Any little positive behaviour , is worth to make our planet in the future , a place where people will live in the best environnement possible .
Many groceries where I live , have adopted for biodegradable grocery bags which they sell to their custummers for only one Euro .
This way , we don't see anymore plastic bags taking hundred years to deteriorate , laying anywhere around the country , and also doing great harm by blocking of sewer sytstems and drains . If you are diving , you can even find them underwater , blocking off water cooling system of the engines or chocking turtles or fishes which swallow them .

Réponse: environmental protection de shan, postée le 18-05-2007 à 18:47:05 (S | E)
The protection of earth is very important and I think everybody must to be interested because it's our future.If we don't be careful the Earth will go to died. I hate the person who don't care of our future life. If you do careful you are an

Réponse: environmental protection de magjest03, postée le 19-05-2007 à 15:40:14 (S | E)
I'm not good in english but a will try to give my point of view, because this subject is very important for any one on the earth.
we must protect aware environment the life is very beautiful so we have to enjoying and this is not possible if we don't tack care of climatic earth.

Réponse: environmental protection de chouchou35, postée le 19-05-2007 à 16:07:20 (S | E)
I'm agree with everything who you tell. For me I think it has very important to protect the planet. Everyone can do something, like don't use a lot of water or electricity, and for the people who are money they can buy solar panel. so everybody have to do something

Réponse: environmental protection de magaly21, postée le 19-05-2007 à 16:21:30 (S | E)
I work for an environmental organization. Also I give some money to Greenpeace by month and I always keep with me the (megot) of my cigarette to put his with garbage

Réponse: environmental protection de lethidee, postée le 19-05-2007 à 17:03:33 (S | E)
Hello

For the contribution of saving our planet, I think to use water just when it is really necessary for my shower and I don't have a bath, I prefer a shower. Water is very precious and becomes more and more rare in our planet. I've decided for a while to walk and let my car in the garage for doing my shopping or anything else in town center and it's very good for my health too, walking.

Réponse: environmental protection de nick27, postée le 19-05-2007 à 17:35:58 (S | E)
Hello,

This is a very important topic indeed. And that's why I'd like to give my view on this issue, too.

Well, my view is that plenty of people say they do something to help the Earth get over global warming which is a looming problem. But, well, in fact few of those people actually do something. I'm not saying those who say they want to help the Earth are liars ! I'm just saying it's easier to say it than to do it.

Personally I try not to waste too much energy. For instance I avoid leaving the lights on when I walk out of a room, I prefer taking a shower to taking a bath, I always throw litter in garbages and I go to uni on foot (luckily it's not far away from where I live ).

And when I go for a walk and see cans of cola and stuff lying on the side of the road, I tell myself there're still people who really don't care about environment !

In my opinion, what we have to do to make people aware of this problem and to curb it is to find a good way to scare them (but I guess it won't be soon before we find it). Everyone keeps saying "Yes I know we have to do something to fight global warming" but they don't do anything.

I also think politicians should wake up and take decisions because it's their duty.

When real problems come up, it'll be too late to react but, unfortunately, this is what will make people react because they'll be scared.

So if we don't take actions, plenty of animal species will die out and the Earth will be doomed to disappear. If we do take actions, then it's still not too late to get over global warming.

It's up to us guys

Réponse: environmental protection de wangguanjin, postée le 25-05-2007 à 15:07:34 (S | E)
Dear earth:
You are so beautiful, because the blue sea and sky, the green forest,the white snow,the wild animals, the wind, the rain, the bird and so on... especial human.
if At one day, all of these disappear, include human. It's a event of sadness. I don't think it came true

Réponse: environmental protection de beleo, postée le 04-06-2007 à 21:27:19 (S | E)
Hello, good afternoon lili, it i very important to take care of our environment.Now people around the wold become consious that men are going to distroy our beautifull earth. But more and more they produce and eat bio.
I tell you to continue in this way, t is more important to pteserve the world or our children.

Réponse: environmental protection de geraldstephanie, postée le 04-06-2007 à 23:03:51 (S | E)
Thanks every body for your contribution.
All together, we could promote a better, healthier & cleaner world for us and next generations.
Have you seen All Gore movie dealing with global warming ?
It was very interesting, even if it was maybe emphasizing.
I expected to gain information about ways, to reduce global warming, but I was a little disappointed.
Sometimes, we want to create a better world and promote consumption of equity business. But don't we use plenty of gasoline, to import these products ?

Hope to collect updated and rel event data on ways to better consume.
Best regards.

Réponse: environmental protection de waoum, postée le 04-06-2007 à 23:21:18 (S | E)

It's important to speak about such a subject!
I think that protecting the earth is the responsibility of every one. So all humain beings should be well aware of this responsibility! All of us must give a helpful hand in protecting the environment!
Thank you lili, it's an important issue , we must be aware of it
-------------------
Modifié par mp27 le 16-06-2007 00:40

Réponse: environmental protection de loic71, postée le 15-06-2007 à 16:39:22 (S | E)
Hi,

It's a very important subject and I think we haven't finished to hearing about listen to global warming, because there are more minds thoughts than actions today.
-------------------
Modifié par mp27 le 16-06-2007 00:42

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux