Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Friendship
Message de aimen7 posté le 22-07-2005 à 22:37:40 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everybody,

Let's talk about friendship for a while. What is the importance of friendship in your life? Have you got a lot of friends? Could you live without friends around you? How can friendship be kept alive?

Réponse: Friendship de rockpoetry, postée le 23-07-2005 à 11:28:33 (S | E)
Hello Aimen,
Nice topic. My answer will be short. I have some friends, not a lot, but I am satisfied with it. All I know is that a true friend is the one you can share a silence with , the one you can cry and laugh with. It is someone special who will never ever let you down whatever may happen, and can cheer you up when you are down, because you are also special to him or her. . .
have a nice day.

Réponse: Friendship de zinedine, postée le 23-07-2005 à 13:03:02 (S | E)

The gesture that you have made by sending a message to make me part to answer your questions in order to learn English is the real meaning of the friendship. I think that it is rarely to find person who can live without having truths friends. the best friend is the friend who divides with you the good and the evil, happiness and the tristessse. All thing who likes for himself is similar for his friend.

Réponse: Friendship de aimen7, postée le 23-07-2005 à 13:49:35 (S | E)
Hello,
Expressing ourselves freely around a subject and sharing ideas with friends is the best way to improve.
I agree with both of you, life is much more enjoyable with friends around us.

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 23-07-2005 14:02

Réponse: Friendship de frany65, postée le 23-07-2005 à 17:52:28 (S | E)
Hello Aimen,

it is a very important question even a philosophical question ? Can you live without friends ?
For me, I can imagine living without friends. Friends allow us to built our life. They are the integrative party of our life. And I often try to share a great moment with my friends by many simples things : a call phone, a card, a smile, a meal, a talk. I think that few person have none friend, it is a stable question. Everybody would like to have friends : a very big topic.
See you later Aimen with all your friends...

Réponse: Friendship de aimen7, postée le 23-07-2005 à 18:39:40 (S | E)
Hello,
Your words are full of emotion frany, thanks. I've known someone without friends, beleive me it exists. He used to say that people are bad, you can't rely on them. He wouldn't trust anyone and couldn't put up with anyone. He remained alone.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 21-04-2006 16:59

Réponse: Friendship de grabuge, postée le 23-07-2005 à 19:03:52 (S | E)
Hello Aimen7
Living without friends ? For me, It's impossible !
I couldn't be happy without friends. I can't say that I have lots of friends but my friendships are open-hearted, lasting and deep.
I think that friendly like love is my main source of wealth. I really love my friends and I know, they love me.
However, I've some different friendships. I've friends with I speak with every day and others I see once a month, others I see once or twice a year but we know that we help each other in case of problems.
And now, since I've known this site, I have some "virtual" friends and that is really incredible and fantastic.
I know persons who have no friends. Personally, I sympathise with them because their live must be too much sad.

Réponse: Friendship de abla87, postée le 02-08-2005 à 13:29:39 (S | E)
hello
i agree with all what was said! also for me it's impossible to imagine a life without my friends. I have few friends with who i share everything, tears, laugh..
I'm always with them, i can't do something without telling them, asking them for their point of view. And i considerate them as my brothers or sisters may be because i used to be an only child! But i love them !

Réponse: Friendship de cyber_toinou, postée le 03-08-2005 à 13:36:55 (S | E)
I've got a lot of knowledge and for me it's fun but i've got a little real group of friends and they are very important to my eyes...I adore to be their...

Réponse: Friendship de zinebboutahir, postée le 03-08-2005 à 19:34:36 (S | E)
hi everybody,

I agree with you about what was said, but i have a question,
can your father or mother, or in general a close member of your family be your best friend?

Réponse: Friendship de to-be-free, postée le 07-08-2005 à 14:43:11 (S | E)
hello
who could live without friends? we need each other all time, at least to speak. when I get up in the morning and I go out of my bedroom, I am aware that my day's mission is how to like not only my close friends but all people I may meet, except the unkind ones, I don't like them.

Réponse: Friendship de yanis62, postée le 13-08-2005 à 23:07:06 (S | E)
hello, the best way to speak fluently English and improve it , is to get contact with English people.What do you think?

Réponse: Friendship de lea001, postée le 18-08-2005 à 13:01:00 (S | E)
Nobody can say that friends aren't at the center of our life. Of course we're all needed friends all the time, for instance when we feel disappointed or blue...
Without relationships, life will be so sad. That's all I want to say about this topic.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 20-08-2005 02:46

Réponse: Friendship de bene2005, postée le 18-08-2005 à 13:24:51 (S | E)
I can't imagine living without friends.I have some Friends, they are very different but they are very important to me.
we 're laughing, share (ing) greats moments together.
we have created a website with our best moments because we are living in different countries

-------------------
Edité par serena le 20-08-2005 02:38

Réponse: Friendship de kyria72, postée le 18-08-2005 à 13:52:04 (S | E)
Friendship is very important for a human being.
If you haven't don't have friends, your life will be very poor.
You must have a person to speek speak to when you are in a bad moud mood, when you need some advices...
If yours friends are in others countries they can help you to know their culture.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 20-08-2005 02:42

Réponse: Friendship de zizoo, postée le 20-08-2005 à 18:46:13 (S | E)
i think it's more important because in one hand you improve your language and in the other hand you change ideas and ponit ov point of view and look for a help whenever you need it.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 21-08-2005 04:20

Réponse: Friendship de souad83, postée le 21-08-2005 à 20:07:32 (S | E)

hi
friendship is something very important in our life we can't live without it.
I've many friends but if we speak about the real friends i do only have 3.
We share our good memories and bad one's i find them arround me when i need them same for them i'm with them any time they need me.
so as to be friendship kept for the whole life nobody should lie to other, the respect of other secrets, we shoulden't be envious to the others and we should all the time be clear.

Réponse: Friendship de sisi25, postée le 01-09-2005 à 12:59:29 (S | E)
hello aimen, hello everybody It's my first time to bigin in that dialogue. And when i see all the differents subjects proposed my attention has call for this one briefly i can say friendship is very important because have some friends for exemple to speak with, to share some best moment. I have some friends who bring me satisfaction. To keep my friendship, i have to conserve contact with my friends
please if there some faults don't be horified I'm tring yet to speak english

Réponse: Friendship de joskou, postée le 02-09-2005 à 21:45:11 (S | E)
ok thank you for this question, it's very important to have friends. because we have to expresse ourselves,our feels to some one.

Réponse: Friendship de paum, postée le 03-09-2005 à 11:37:57 (S | E)
Friendship is very important for some reasons, which everybody says. Personally, I don’t have a lot of friends, of course I have some mates but my true friends are very special for me and I don’t think we can have these relations with a lot of people. I don’t like to speak about best friend too because I can’t compare my friends, they’re different and I love them all so it’s like if you ask somebody if he prefers his mother or his father. I think I can’t live without friends because if I love them I need them. It’s the reason why I often see my friends and it’s probably the best way to keep friendship alive.

Réponse: Friendship de taz, postée le 03-09-2005 à 17:57:14 (S | E)
yes, i have so many friend and few best friend ! i can't live without my friend because it's too important for me ! And my best friend is my confidant without her i'm alone.. alone vis-a-vis the world..

Réponse: Friendship de younes1, postée le 11-09-2005 à 19:44:08 (S | E)
hi,
Human beings are sociable by nature.so, the others are considered as a mirror for our behaviour.The reflects of others to us depend on the way we deal with them.On this basis friendship is determined.however, not all that shines is gold.There are many types of friends.There are those who look just for their benifits ,and there are those who seek your friendship becouse you deserve it. for the first type one should be careful in handling with them.
Concerning your questions,friendship is one of the most important element in our life.a person with no friends is considered as a complex one. life without friends is like a plannet without people.But how one can maintain his or her friendship with others?
The answer to this question depends on the way one behaves to his or her friends.although we can talk about some standards such as sincerity,love,compassion....
I wish that i have talked about this topic clearly and sincerly.
younes1

-------------------
Edité par younes1 le 11-09-2005 19:47

Réponse: Friendship de kit523loddy, postée le 12-09-2005 à 11:00:33 (S | E)
Hello!aimen,

I am among those who gave first their point of view,but about me there is a difference to their kind of thinking,it impossible to someone to avoid having the friends ,when I was out of this site I had thought that I may live alone without a friend but since I am connected ta this site I learned more about having a friendship than avoid it,

Until now I am speaking with you I insure you that it better to have a really friend who you will be able to share with him or her,in good situation and bad,but here in this site we have the friends who are helping us to progress in our knowledges,so I consider those to be most than a closest friend,because they are helping me to prepare my future.
thanks.

Réponse: Friendship de lamyaez, postée le 29-09-2005 à 00:40:32 (S | E)
hello everybody,

as for me friendship is indisputable a great topic,so I think living without friends is similar to living in the hell.Personally I have a lot of friends but I think that I have two or three real friends how I and I share whit with them my secret,my sadness and my happiness and frankly I can't pass spend a day without seeing them or speaking with them or minimum thinking of them...but the other friends I respect them a lot and I can rely on them without any problem.

I want to say sorry for the mistakes ,I'm trying to learn English around with you thank you

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 30-09-2005 07:43

Réponse: Friendship de azerty222, postée le 30-09-2005 à 15:04:00 (S | E)
Hello everybody,

I'm really ok with all of you but....
I'm sorry, I have a question which is not link to the subject :
Why there are are there some words in red and green in your answer ?
Thanks for your answer.
Have a nice day....

------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 30-09-2005 15:12
yes, we use different colours to make the corrections quite clear

Réponse: Friendship de azerty222, postée le 30-09-2005 à 15:20:01 (S | E)
Many thanks....

Réponse: Friendship de rashroush, postée le 01-12-2005 à 20:48:11 (S | E)
Hello
It's a great topic really , it seems to me that you are right to ask about such a thing as other others Friendship.
In my opinion we should have a lots of friends, especially from another country, for in order to meet them a day and argued together some idea, furthermore we can't stay alone without friends but we must choose them , means polite ones and clever .....ect.
:-(
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 01-12-2005 21:25
retrait des propos en doubles et des "mots doux".

Réponse: Friendship de foufa, postée le 03-12-2005 à 03:43:01 (S | E)
thanks aimen for the topic , you can have a lot of friends but you can be disappointed by some of them, we have an Arabic proverb which says the real friend is who the one you can rely on .

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 03-12-2005 08:50
Like everywhere in the world I think !

Réponse: Friendship de perla24, postée le 05-12-2005 à 16:56:15 (S | E)
:hi !you've presented a nice topic ;I was smiling while reading it.I'm alone far from my mother land ,I need a little call or just a small message from a real friend.So here is the question!is any friend a real friend?I think that this latter is the one that you can depend on him whatever the matter is ;he is the one that you see yourself inside of him, he is always your partner or simply your twin.
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 06-12-2005 08:02

Réponse: Friendship de saidzaroual, postée le 13-12-2005 à 16:48:02 (S | E)
hello to you firstly.and then , I want to say there are a few people in life who are working with friends because it isn't the thrut truth in life.the moral code is important in the friendship.when all people aren't taking of it , the friendship becomes without importance.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 15:28

Réponse: Friendship de hvt1109, postée le 14-12-2005 à 19:34:04 (S | E)
hello, I think that you don't need to have a lots of friends. of course a friend is very important. I think that if we want to have a good relationship between 2 people, you must be able to rely on him or her. ofr me, if my friend has a problem, wherever I was am, I will do all of my possibilities my best to help him and him too he will as well.
bye

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 15:31

Réponse: Friendship de rosebrune16, postée le 15-12-2005 à 20:21:23 (S | E)
hi everybody
I found a poem about this topic which is called:A FRIEND MOST TRUE
I need to know if you're my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?
can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you'll keep?
we are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?
I'll be a shoulder to cry on when you're blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
no matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?
I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and sooth my fears?
with you my most favourite things I'll share,
if only I know do you truly care?
if you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true.

I think it summarizes most things about friendship
so don't forget to tell me what do you think about it ok
bye
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 16:05

Réponse: Friendship de linram, postée le 16-12-2005 à 03:08:44 (S | E)
Hello,this will be my first message in English.I know that I will do make a lot of mistakes but I want to exprime tell my opinion.
Friendship is one of the things that we won't live without it.In my live I have had a lot of friends, some who I love more than the others but they all do so much for me.My life would be so different without them

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 16:12

Réponse: Friendship de famille, postée le 16-12-2005 à 10:02:53 (S | E)
Hello,

This topic is so sweet to discuss because freindship is something great. According to me, a true friendship is possible if we can share everything with the person. He or she must be your guide, wellwisher and confident for you.

But when we are occupied by our machinal life, we are not able to have a true friend. I have many friends, but I had a true friend. I am living far from her and I am just missing her.

I hope in this year 2006, by god's grace, I would find a true friend.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 16:21

Réponse: Friendship de chams, postée le 28-12-2005 à 14:40:43 (S | E)
hi everybody
who can live without friends ? I don't think that so because each one from of us needs to...........( a sincere be to him and you need him in all thing in our life) . sorry, I don't understand what you mean, that's why I put your sentence in brackets.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2005 16:24

Réponse: Friendship de lucile83, postée le 28-12-2005 à 16:32:45 (S | E)
Hello,

Next time someone writes " i " instead of " I " the message will be deleted. That is a form of friendship in order to help you write correct English !
See you soon

Réponse: Friendship de zidane10, postée le 19-01-2006 à 16:42:16 (S | E)
many thinks for your subject;

i think that life without friends is boring cos we have to shure our sadness or happinesswith someone,but the problem is if we can able to find the real friends.

for me i have a lot of friends from different countries just to know them ways of thinking,traditions,.....and i'm so happy for that,but realy it's hard to find a real one in my city,so if i have a problem i try to solve it alone.

sorry if i made some mistaks cos i have just started learning english

Réponse: Friendship de lebrunph, postée le 20-01-2006 à 22:29:49 (S | E)
Hello,

I think it's very important to have friends, but it's very difficult to have true friends. In fact, you can have some people you see but when you need them you don't see them. So, I think we have two or three true friends.

good bye

Réponse: Friendship de krokro, postée le 22-01-2006 à 20:03:55 (S | E)
When can you say this guy his your friend. After one day? one month ? 20 years
And what do you think about the relationship you can have with him?
If he must leave any time what will be happened?
Will you forget him or will you be sad ?
One model is the friend in the St Exupery's story :" Le Petit Prince "
It is really tiring to have a friend and some people are refusing as big responsibility, but all is different when you have a friend some where in the world.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 22-01-2006 20:12

Réponse: Friendship de euol, postée le 28-01-2006 à 12:08:15 (S | E)
hi;i am 77,and,unfortunately,my answer is: and for my friends,what are now become of them I had so much hold on to me and so much loved they was perhaps yet too sparse I think the wind did them away the love is dead .......I stop slaughtering a marvellous poem/"que sont mes amis devenus"S.O.S. et merci Aimen:euol (they were perhaps)

Réponse: Friendship de queenliz, postée le 04-02-2006 à 15:28:52 (S | E)
A friend is someone who you can trust with a secret. A friend is happy when things
go right for you. A friend will give you the best slice of meat and the nicest-looking
potato. A friend will share their his knowledge with you - not try to be superior by keeping it
to himself. A friend will stand in a freezing phone box listening to your problems. A friend will 'lend' you money when you are desperate, and not expect to get it back. I think more marriages/couples would last, if people concentrated on the friendship aspect of the relationship. I am happy to have met someone rare, and to have spent so many fantastic hours with him - a true friend.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 04-02-2006 15:31
Sorry but the first part was your privacy, we couldn't keep it.

Réponse: Friendship de mamyrose, postée le 06-02-2006 à 23:42:46 (S | E)
Hello! I feel very lonely sometimes and I would enjoy having some penfriends to speak with and improve my E nglish.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 06-02-2006 23:44
Yes of course but you're not in the good topic
Please could you post here? Thank you.
Lien Internet

Réponse: Friendship de yaya18, postée le 07-02-2006 à 14:26:54 (S | E)
Hi every body, for me I think friendship is very important because we all need love, feeling that we are understood by other persons and that we are not alone. It's important to know that we can share something with someone who thinks like us, who has the same dreams, same ambitions, and who is there in happy or hard moments.
But, we have to be careful because there are some people who aren't really friends and who misuse of our confidence and the disappointment is tremendous.
So we all need friends but just know how to choose them.
keep well.
YAYA18
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-02-2006 14:52

Réponse: Friendship de eowynpotter, postée le 09-02-2006 à 06:44:36 (S | E)
Hello.
I think friendship is important.I have a lot of friends.Friends are very important.But some friends not very good.Sometimes,they tricked to me.I was very angree.

Réponse: Friendship de missjoyce, postée le 20-02-2006 à 18:03:17 (S | E)

hi everybody
for me friendship is a very important topic; it is important because human cannot live without friends; they share a lot of things with us: best moments and bad moments in our life .I have a lot of friends but a few best friends because it is important to choose few friends .to finish I can say that ,every man in his life have need friends .
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-02-2006 18:17

Réponse: Friendship de melly567, postée le 21-02-2006 à 20:52:34 (S | E)
hello, according to me friendship is one of the most important things in my life . I try to organize my life to spent a lot of time with my friends. I have a lot of friends because I've changed of school a lot of times ... so I saw a lot of people ... But I have 5 really great friends and I don't need more ! Actually it's possible to answer a lot of things about friendship ... But I stop here ... Thanks for this reflection about it ...

Réponse: Friendship de tooky, postée le 28-02-2006 à 09:52:00 (S | E)
Hi everybody!
How do you feeling?
I think we're need friends because we can't live along, and for me Have a lot of friends ,and I feel happy while they are a coast of me.
Bey and see you later!! tooky

Réponse: Friendship de noisette14, postée le 02-03-2006 à 15:52:54 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
I think to have friends is very important for the good and bad days. I have some friends with I can say anything. This topic of friendship is interressant but I can stay now.
Bye, noisette 14

Réponse: Friendship de samira_ing, postée le 02-03-2006 à 19:03:10 (S | E)
Hy everybody.i think have freinds it's the most important things we must do.it's not only to spend time but to find person with whome we can share nice and bad moments in our life, change ideas, know many mentalities...in short know a real world and be open-minded.I have too much to sa in this topic but i must leave now
Samira

Réponse: Friendship de rolball, postée le 05-03-2006 à 12:17:22 (S | E)
I believe that friendship still more sincere during childhood than in adults relations! But I can't ignore my Friends I've got during my new life since I got married and had children. But mostly childhoods' Friends are best Friends. I still have two best childhoods' friends living very far and I'm sure that if we'll meet tomorrow it will be like if we were together yesterday! When I send a message or ask a favour they consider it frankly and straight! Friendship is like a tower you build it with strong stones in a circle and it never ends! Joy and tears come into our lives naturally and we share them together , with honesty.
Thank you for sharing our thoughts of friendship!
Rolball

Réponse: Friendship de meline, postée le 12-03-2006 à 22:05:28 (S | E)
Hello, the friendship is for me important. I am not able to live without my friend. But there are 2 kinds of friend. We have a lot of friends but not a lot true friend. With our true friend, we must speak about all thinks.
The friends is very important, the loneliness is not always funny; isn't it?

Réponse: Friendship de katkouta2, postée le 16-03-2006 à 15:23:20 (S | E)
hello friends
this is a very nice topic to talk about , i think that nobody can live without 1 or many friends, especially the friend who share the bad and the good with us , personnally i had a lot of friends in my life , every year i make new friends , i love them and they love me too, of course that i met nice and beastly friends , in fact i have never tried to avoid the beastlies ones, cause i get from them the nice and the bad side and learn how , their behaviour learnt me how to react with people . friend can help us as they can discourage us sometimes , it is a matter of knwing how to react , friendship is really interesting , we should always take from other friend the nice aspect
thanks for all

Réponse: Friendship de carole31600, postée le 16-03-2006 à 16:20:32 (S | E)
I'm agree with the necessity of friendship but I like to keep my distance with people who need promiscuity. I like to invite some friends but I appreciate to be alone too.
I have two really good friends, I can phone when I want or not for a long time. it doesn't change anything about our relationship. we speak about all we enjoy and all we suffer. we make progress each other because we trust themselves each other.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-03-2006 14:39

Réponse: Friendship de chrissy60, postée le 27-03-2006 à 19:47:19 (S | E)
Hello, one year ago I discovered what friendship's meaning was. I've never had friends so far, too much busy to be interested in giving my time and trying to find some. Friendship is a word which can't be used for any purposes. It would be too easy to say I have a lot a friends without care. I think that quality is the most appropriated word to qualify the value of a friend. Living without friends is not the best way to enjoy life, whereas some can do others need to feel the presence of their friends, a means of communication and expression often shared with reciprocity.

Réponse: Friendship de anouk, postée le 27-03-2006 à 20:26:28 (S | E)
Hi, I have a lot of friends but only few of them are true friends. I wouldn't see my life without friendship. If we don't want to lose them, we have to nourish that friendship. A true friend is somebody who accepts you as you are, who does not judge you and who is always there when you need him (or her). Bye for now. Anouk
null

Réponse: Friendship de morganez, postée le 19-04-2006 à 18:03:14 (S | E)
hello everybody
a life without friends i think like a lot ok you that it is impossible! i couldn't live without my close friends!i haven't a lot of close friends but i think that it is enough! i am happy to speak of what i want with one of them, i can tell her what i want, she's very sociable! i think that the silence is a proof of friendship! it's because the other person already knows a lot about you

-------------------
Modifié par morganez le 19-04-2006 18:04

Réponse: Friendship de flakdo, postée le 20-04-2006 à 19:45:13 (S | E)
Hello everybody!

This year, it's my last year at college. I don't have many (close) friends, and nowadays I think that it's really difficult to find true friends with who we can share everything.

So I'm afraid, next year we will be all separated by our studies, and I'm not really good to keep contact with people. But at least I realize that they are really important for me and I will do my best to keep them in my life.

Finally, I conclude that friendship is a necessity for everyone.

However, I have an other question... To you, what is the most important, friendship or family? If you have a choice to make, which one will you choose?

Réponse: Friendship de kagome09, postée le 10-05-2006 à 00:40:52 (S | E)
Yes I have a lot of friends in my life. I don't really think anyone could live without friends in their lives. Everyone has to have at least one friend in their life. Communication is the key to friendship.Me personally I like to have funny people around me because I like to make people laugh.

Réponse: Friendship de aliasza, postée le 10-05-2006 à 12:44:15 (S | E)
really it's amzing to discus for this kind of subjects,cause i suffed because i've a lot of friends and i dislike their personnalities :they're égoist and always search only their interets and they leave me when they found what they search ,now it's not improtant to me to have a friends just to be a diplomat person with him without feelling of attachment now i decided to be alone and im happy.

Réponse: Friendship de nedra, postée le 10-05-2006 à 16:18:27 (S | E)
In my opinion friendship is something necessary in our life. Someone who you trust, rely on, and help him/her whenever he/she needs. I think it is a mutual relationship.

Réponse: I Am Canadien ?! de pascalou13, postée le 10-05-2006 à 16:21:08 (S | E)
hello my name is Pascale and I seek correspondents of dautre country

Réponse: Friendship de red57, postée le 11-05-2006 à 13:49:16 (S | E)

Hello aimen, i am very ha by to ask for you about friendship, it's very important to have some friends but not a lot of because created many problems with her friend.
I prefer live with two friends around me

Now, be in accord with you , i want doing many friends next.

Réponse: Friendship de sweetheart05, postée le 13-05-2006 à 01:16:05 (S | E)

Laugh and the world laughs with you , weep and you weep alone . Be glad and your friends are many. Be sad and you lose them all . Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.

Réponse: Friendship de moecha, postée le 15-05-2006 à 14:51:05 (S | E)
Personally, I don't have a real friend, because, when I was 15 years old, I had bad experience with some friends. But I know a good and deep friend is like your brother or sister, you can share everything with him.

Réponse: Friendship de linalouise, postée le 21-05-2006 à 17:54:09 (S | E)
Hello everybody, I raelly don't think that a father or a mother could be the substitue of a best friend, he or she may understand you, but they cannot share with you all your "boulettes"
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 21-05-2006 17:58

Réponse: Friendship de alphynae, postée le 21-05-2006 à 22:54:32 (S | E)
What can i say about friendship? I think you can have lot of friends but not many best friends, you can account it on your fingers. Best friends are here to help you in difficult circumstances, they can make you laugh when you are sad, listen to your problems, share emotions, good moments and more...

Réponse: Friendship de i_blue, postée le 02-06-2006 à 23:48:51 (S | E)
hi everybody,
well,I think that the friendship is a important thing in the life :why??because if you don't have got a friend you are abnormal ,its not important how much of friends you have got ,but the most important is to know how acclimatize with friends.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux