Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

If you were supposed to be an animal.....
Message de lethidee posté le 29-08-2005 à 22:47:16 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everybody

If you were supposed to be an animal, which one would you choose ?

It's a question that often comes to me and I came back from British Colombia. And during all my road trip, I had the chance to watch many pole totems erected by Haidas Natives particularly, and their culture mixes all the time humans and animals. They live with the living and their ancestors'spirits. The nature is very present.

The eagles and the raven are present in the Archipel of Queen Charlotte where there are a lot of islands and many sites are sacred.

I think I'd be an eagle because he can fly and be above the trees, the lands, the lakes and see so far.

See you

-------------------
Edité par serena le 29-08-2005 22:54

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal.... de serena, postée le 29-08-2005 à 23:10:43 (S | E)
Lethidee's back with her original subjects!

Hello!

If I were to be an animal, I'd choose to be a bird. For sure. Free, beautiful, sings so well and makes the whole world be happy from the early morning till sunset. At least, they do that to me.
But not an eagle or a vulture, just a small bird.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de RSLSAM, postée le 30-08-2005 à 11:26:40 (S | E)

hello,
Ok ! if i were an animals i prefer to be a cat. I choose it because it's an animal which is soft and calin, quite and it's not a big eater.
It's present peace for me

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de july57, postée le 30-08-2005 à 14:52:21 (S | E)
Hi!
I'm a new speaker on this site and I find it so interesting! Congratulations for to all the team's members who are very generous and helpul for everybody!
To answer to this subject: If I were an animal I would be a dolphin. It's a such a beautiful sea marine mammal (I'm not sure that we say like this: "c'est un tel beau mammifère marin?).
I love swimming as soon as I can cause water is my life's element and I feel well good inside this universe! I invite everybody to go to the swimming pool; It's very healthy and before that we are fit!

-------------------
Edité par serena le 30-08-2005 16:31
un mammifère marin = a marine mammal.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de grabuge, postée le 30-08-2005 à 16:46:50 (S | E)
Hello Lethidee,

I like very much your posts. They make me laugh.

If I were an animal, perhaps, I would be a bear. In fact, I would like to be a polar bear because I'm fond of ice-floe and particularly of Arctic and in this country, white bears or polar bears are the most lonesome animals. Oh, personally, I don't like the solitude but in Arctic, I think that it's better to be a bear than a penguin which are eaten by bears !

Thank you Lethidee

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 30-08-2005 à 19:25:12 (S | E)
Hello everybody

I'm very glad to see that my topic pleased you.
You're also very funny grabuge and the bear is one of my favorite animal.
I like too a lot whales and I had the chance to watch one in particularly very close to the boat. It was a humback whale.

To complete my first message, I would like to say that I'm thinking, like the Natives of British Colombia that the strenght of the spirit is in the forests, in the trees, around the lakes and the rivers, in the mountains but not in the towns.

See you

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de orage2, postée le 30-08-2005 à 19:26:09 (S | E)
if I were an animal I would like to be a bird because I think that birds are free. I like to be free. thank you for this question.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 01-09-2005 05:10

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de munica49, postée le 30-08-2005 à 22:46:22 (S | E)
If I were an animal I would prefer to be a horse because it's the moste beautiful creature that I like and it's very very loyal

-------------------
Edité par serena le 01-09-2005 05:12

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 31-08-2005 à 12:32:41 (S | E)
Hello everybody

I notice that almost all your choices tend to choose to be a bird.
Perhaps, is it because the human dream, for a long time, is to fly.
I don't know. What do you think about that ?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal.... de gewurz, postée le 31-08-2005 à 13:29:54 (S | E)
Hello Lethidee,

I wish I were a sloth to sleep 21/24h
I wish I were a bird not to pay gasoil anymore
I wish I were a greyhound to run fast
I wish I were a sparrow to churp in my shower
I wish I were a crocodile to be my own handbag
I wish I were an unicorn to enter tales
I wish I were a squirrel to belong to nature

I'm happy to be a human being for being able to think, dream, imagine and create.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 01-09-2005 05:22
Really great, gewurz!! ...though I think sleeping 21 hours is too much!!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de nouara, postée le 31-08-2005 à 15:17:33 (S | E)
Hello Lethidee
thanks for this subject
What animal to choose?
Elephant: the sense of smell is highly sophisticated; but Vision is poor.
Or, Camels: exhibit unusual tolerance for dehydration; but life span is only 30-40 years
Maybe, Emu: Fast runner, Expert swimmer; but male incubates eggs and raises young
So why not fish he lives in water, has fins, and uses gills to get oxygen from the water; but The Great White Shark is a powerful predator known to attack humans.
I really don't see what animal to choose?
Between us; to remain a human being will be a good choice

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 07-09-2005 à 19:07:30 (S | E)
Hello

I imagine gewurz in his own handbag made with crocodile skin and I wonder which would be the color and the size of it. Very funny

-------------------
Edité par serena le 08-09-2005 17:31

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de sandrineg, postée le 07-09-2005 à 22:23:39 (S | E)
I would like to be a kiwi because it's very rare. It's a small bird who lives in New Zeland. We MUST take care of it !

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 08-09-2005 à 07:29:23 (S | E)
Hello sandrineg

Your message is original concerning the choice of the animal.
I think that people everywhere in this planet had to take care of the nature because it's a question of survival for the future generations.
See you

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de jeanmi, postée le 08-09-2005 à 09:54:52 (S | E)
Hi Lethidee,

Thank you for your question.
If I were an animal, I think I would be a dog, because I am keen on sleeping late and as dogs always come to me even if I had never seen them, I think I could be a dog. Hopefully I would grow up in a lovely family where I could eat when I am hungry and drink when I am thirsty.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de confiance, postée le 08-09-2005 à 14:34:27 (S | E)
If I must be an animal, I would like to be an a dog, because, the dog is very intelligent and he has a fidelity is faithful.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 08-09-2005 17:29

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de diana18, postée le 16-10-2005 à 08:07:17 (S | E)
hi! if were supposed to be an animal I would be a bird or a horse because I love horses! bye

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 16-10-2005 08:20

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de nick27, postée le 16-10-2005 à 11:14:24 (S | E)
Hello!

That's an interesting question ...
If i were an animal i think i were a bird. I could fly over the world, over the mountains. I could fly away and go where i want to go ...
It would be great ...

Bye bye

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de eclipse173, postée le 16-10-2005 à 11:43:32 (S | E)
Hello everybody!

I find it great that our message are corrected!!

I would be a tiger : this animal fascinates me, it's so powerful, and seems so peaceful in the same time...
I saw some ones in a zoo, it's the most beautiful animal I've ever seen..

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal.... de jubilee, postée le 16-10-2005 à 23:33:14 (S | E)
great question !!!

I think I would be lion because I like his strength, his charisma and I've got a fire-tempered.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lila-c, postée le 31-10-2005 à 13:35:26 (S | E)
Hi, I like your question, you know i never think about that before. So if i supposed to be an animal i would shoose to be a horse, because it is the most butiful animal, it's soft, strong and intelligent too.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de ruofei, postée le 31-10-2005 à 14:59:53 (S | E)
Hi,

I'd definitely choose to be a butterfly or another flying animal. It must be so great to fly over the world and go to different countries without paying my airfare tickets and going through the customs
Have a nice day!

-------------------
Edité par ruofei le 01-11-2005 11:18
yes, it's nice to work with you all again...

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 31-10-2005 à 18:06:06 (S | E)
Hello ruofei

It's a great pleasure to see you again among us.
I agree with you and sometimes we dream to be like a butterfly because it's so beautiful and light in the space, but its life is so short and fragile too !
See you again

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de hima, postée le 01-11-2005 à 00:03:32 (S | E)
If I were supposed to be an animal I'll chose to be a guinea pig we can have it as a pet. Scientifics can utilise it in there experimentation so to test the effeciency of drugs in order to save some one's life. It doesn't bit even if it's nervous and it's a gentle creature. So are you willing to help humanity as do a guinea pig ?????

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 01-11-2005 à 09:15:27 (S | E)
Hello Hima

I see that you're very courageous and I suggest you to doing this experimentation as a guinea pig and coming back to tell us how it were.
Don't forget that your action will be a huge step for humanity
Good luck !

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de hima, postée le 01-11-2005 à 18:09:20 (S | E)
thanks lethidee,

I find your reply very amusant also I congratulate you for choosing such a topic. we could analyse through it, how think most of people and what they look for. Every body want to be free so may God help the palestinian and irakian to recover their countries.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de tiana-nova, postée le 01-11-2005 à 19:12:30 (S | E)
Hello everybody! If I were an animal I would prefer to be a girafe or a horse. They are intelligent, beautiful, powerful and inoffensive for the others! If everybody were like that it would be a wonderful world!
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 21-11-2005 18:14

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de dridro, postée le 05-11-2005 à 21:28:37 (S | E)
Hello lethidee
If I were to be an animal, I would choose to be a dove because it is the animal that more symbolizes the peace down here.
Don't forget also as this is the bird that has the less fear of the human .....Maybe for this is the best animal who loves peace. ..Who knows
Thank you
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 21-11-2005 16:58
Sorry but I prefer to correct you here
If I were to be an animal, I would choose to be a dove because this bird symbolizes the peace flying down to here.
Don't forget this is the most fearless bird in front of human beings.....Maybe it's the reason why this bird loves peace. ..Who knows?.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 10-11-2005 à 07:36:25 (S | E)
Hello dridro and everybody
Thank you for the dove which is seen like as a symbol of peace dridro.
You gave me an idea : would you like to speak about the different animals seen as symbol of life, health or strengh, for example, in legends or mythology ?
see you
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 21-11-2005 18:07

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de to-be-free, postée le 10-11-2005 à 13:58:12 (S | E)
Hello
But the sign says: "No pets allowed"

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lili95, postée le 10-11-2005 à 19:35:06 (S | E)
if I were an animal I would be a little cat because cats are independent and lovely at the same time!

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 19-11-2005 07:58

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de yoper, postée le 18-11-2005 à 16:50:33 (S | E)
Hello, it would be great to be a bird to fly or a fish to cross the sea, but if we really were animals we wouldn't even be aware of how lucky we are. Being a wild animal is not as funny as we imagine, because most of your time is used to search food or reproduction. For the birds flying is not a game, it's something vital, necessary.Being an animal would be great but just for an afternoon and then we come back to our human form, otherwise we would not enjoy it. Exactly like in the Dysney cartoon of Merlin.
If I really had to choose an animal life, I would choose to be a red fish. With a two-seconds memory you have nothing to worry about
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 19-11-2005 08:00

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de flyingtom, postée le 21-11-2005 à 09:09:29 (S | E)
An Another good subject " (c)lethidee registered trade mark"

I can't make up my mind about being a cat or a bird...

The cat to be cuddled all day long, to sleep in the sunlight.. the laziest part of my mind definitely

The bird to fly without retraints restrictions all around the world...

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-11-2005 15:37

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de ANDY99, postée le 21-11-2005 à 16:41:13 (S | E)
If I was were supposed to be an animal , I would preferred to be a lion
To be the animals's king because I like to rule commanding

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-11-2005 17:03

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 21-11-2005 à 18:15:54 (S | E)
Hello everybody
Thank you flyingtom for your "registered mark"
Do you remember of this song created by a famous French singer, Guy Béart, which spoke about a love story between a bird and a fish ?
Some of you are interested to in being mammals and some others woulk like to be light like birds or butterflies.
So, I haven't changed my mind ; definitively, I woulk like to be an eagle.
See you

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-11-2005 08:00

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de ly, postée le 21-11-2005 à 19:35:22 (S | E)
hi everybody! (it's my first message in the forum )

if I were an animal, I would be either a cat or an otary!
a cat because it keeps sleeping and an otary because I think it's a funny animal and it's very smart!!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de moon, postée le 09-12-2005 à 15:40:00 (S | E)
If I had to be an animal I wish I would be a raccoon. it is such a lovely animal ! It has a beautiful fur which thickens in winter and, as it takes weight too, it looks like a tender 'teddy bear". It has a large tail of rings in different sorts of grey from a pale grey to black. Its particularity is to wash its food before eating to make its digestion better. It is a mischievous animal, cute, funny and clever...and very lazy !!! its looks a little bit like a cat. Although it is a wilde animal, it is also able to approach human being and to take advantage of him, making his nest in his chimney, rummaging in his bins. And it wears a black mask on its face, like a thief, or like spy, or like gentleman in bals of the 18th century...there is a very good novel about a raccoon : "Rascal" and I believe the author is named "North". You can also find photos on the net.Its worth to know this animal, but unfortunately, there are no books about it !

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de devrig, postée le 09-12-2005 à 20:59:29 (S | E)
Hi there ! It's my first message also !
For my part I would be a marmot for in order to sleep and to live with my little wife alone in the mountain

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 10-12-2005 07:15

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de queen4ever, postée le 09-12-2005 à 21:39:30 (S | E)
I would rather be a monkey; everybody knows how smart and funny they are
I 'm very much fascinated by them

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 10-12-2005 07:16

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 10-12-2005 à 17:42:32 (S | E)
Hello everybody

It seems to be for us the period of hibernation and the idea to be a marmot is welcome to this Noah's Ark
See you

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de titou2005, postée le 12-12-2005 à 21:57:15 (S | E)
Hello,
What a successful question! Good job!
I was wondering what kind of animal I'd like to be as I read all the other comments. I couldn't really make up my mind... I love girafes, and I 'll enjoy being one, they look so peaceful! Don't we need a little more peace? But I think I ought to be a turtle, because I need to slow down and make less catastrophes while moving around. Aren't turtles' houses beautiful too?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de to-be-free, postée le 12-12-2005 à 22:50:17 (S | E)
Hello titou2005
Turtle house is . Moreover, I run into some people who used it to make traditional guitar to sing peace. Believe me!
About slowing down I think of ant. Not only it is discreet but it is hard worker. Ants’ society is so organized that it might be more efficient than human one. Discipline and perseverance are all they know at work. Never an ant gives up bringing a small heavy grain to its house. Even it may be tired; it manages by resting a bit then moving a bit and again until getting over.
so long,

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de genny, postée le 13-12-2005 à 06:53:36 (S | E)
If I were an animal, I would like to be a wolf. I love this animal. It is nearly a dog, but it keeps its freedom.
Goodbye!!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 13-12-2005 à 18:43:47 (S | E)
Hello genny and everybody

I remembered that I've seen for the first time wolves when I visited the Saint-Félicien's Park a long time ago and I was fascinated by them.
They are so similar of the human in their way of life.
See you

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de cece77, postée le 09-01-2006 à 20:04:18 (S | E)
Hi everybody!

If I were an animal... I were the would be ahorse, because this animal is marvellous! He can run very quickly . He is soft, very clever and very beautiful. He is has been the best friend's human human's friend since for centuries.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-01-2006 08:26

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal.... de bobine, postée le 10-01-2006 à 11:49:12 (S | E)
Hello ,

If I were an animal I would like to be a bird. I would like to fly near the clouds and to see the earth . I'm always pleased when I take plane; to fly is like to be free,that's great !!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de van, postée le 10-01-2006 à 12:02:39 (S | E)
if I were an animals, I'd like to be a cat: free , independent, beautifuls eyes, and allways clean.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-01-2006 13:50

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de docteuranapath, postée le 12-01-2006 à 16:07:40 (S | E)
Hello,
I will not be original, If I were a animal I would prefer to be a cat , because this animal is very feminine charming , kind ,lovely , but at the same time can be wild ,strong , it is very clean too.And I would like to be a bird because it can fly , so I can travel abroad to visit our nice earth planet.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-01-2006 18:34

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de titinetsu, postée le 12-01-2006 à 19:50:28 (S | E)
Your question remind me to read a book I have read long time ago :" Birdy", but I forgot the writer!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de frenchgirl75, postée le 19-04-2006 à 15:08:04 (S | E)

If I were supposed to be an animal, I would choose the bird, because I like much traveling, nature, to be free! That must be marvellous to fly in the sky!! and they are very nice, and I enjoy really to wake up with their song!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de morganez, postée le 19-04-2006 à 17:26:07 (S | E)
HELLO everybody!!!

if i were an animal i think i would be a dolphin because like an other person( i don't remember her name) i love swimming! i like to go to the swimming pool... And i think that this animal is very nice.

and you what would you be?

-------------------
Modifié par morganez le 19-04-2006 17:26

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 20-04-2006 à 09:10:37 (S | E)
Hello everybody

I've just read that a french man who is a writer decided to live during several weeks in a zoo shut up in a cage as the others animals and he has only with him his computer. His actual book is about pandas.
He said that this kind of life is very trying.
Poor man and poor panda !!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de whynot95, postée le 20-04-2006 à 09:30:52 (S | E)
Hello lethidee!
Does he eat like a panda?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 20-04-2006 à 09:49:52 (S | E)
Hello whynot

I hope he does'nt because I can't imagine a man eating bambou

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de chaheed, postée le 20-04-2006 à 12:46:56 (S | E)
hi
just be yourself , it will be very normal to try to improve your qualities as a human being .. do not think for the impossible to occur ..the creator does not make a mistake .be polite , be good with people do not hurt or harm any one ,be creative ..let animal remain animal , let you be you
thanks
chaheed
algeria
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2006 17:03
The end of your post has been deleted as this site is not a dating site !

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de anu, postée le 20-04-2006 à 16:57:50 (S | E)
hi everybody ,
i want I'd like to be a "lion" because loin it is a very strong animal and he (it) is the king of the jungle
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2006 17:08

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de texasweed, postée le 12-05-2006 à 13:10:40 (S | E)
lethidee : the original question, in proper English, should have been : Were you to be an animal, which would you like to be ?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 12-05-2006 à 14:01:19 (S | E)
Hello texasweed

Thanks for your correction but I'm very interested by your answer about the animal.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lucile83, postée le 12-05-2006 à 18:33:11 (S | E)
Hello,
I don't know whether texasweed will ever answer, but in any case her sentence was meaning the same as yours lethidee !
Never mind, go on with your topic.
See you soon

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lilithvonhohenh, postée le 15-05-2006 à 21:59:58 (S | E)
If I were supposed to be an animal I would be a squirrel because I love this animal.It's so funny and cunning. It's very small and so cute!! And it's fast enough to escape from predators and climb on trees.

I apologize if I have had made mistakes
-------------------
Modifié par lilithvonhohenh le 15-05-2006 22:00
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-05-2006 07:37

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de claire1, postée le 18-05-2006 à 20:17:29 (S | E)
If I were an animal I would be a cat,I think that cats are independent,,,,,I like that!

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 19-05-2006 à 08:24:03 (S | E)
Hello

It's very funny but I notice that nobody at all wants to be a mouse, an insect, or a snake. I don't know why ?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de luneceleste, postée le 08-06-2006 à 16:05:27 (S | E)
Hi everybody !
What about being a unicorn ? Don't you think it would be great to have both the grace of a horse and the magical powers of that legendary animal ?

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lila, postée le 09-06-2006 à 10:22:09 (S | E)
Hello,

If I were an animal I would to be a dolphin or a tropical fish. I like swimming in warm water and the undersea world is so beautiful. I like also traveling and I think that on our blue planet that can be a good means of transportation .

See you soon.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de amandalee, postée le 09-06-2006 à 23:51:52 (S | E)
I'd be an ostrich because they are incredibly awesome.

Réponse: If you were supposed to be an animal..... de lethidee, postée le 10-06-2006 à 08:58:53 (S | E)
Hello everybody

I had the chance to see ostriches in their country, Australia. How strong they were and surprising their big eyes! Australian people organize races and a lot of people bet on the best for money.
In France, we eat their flesh

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux