Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Memories
Message de dridro posté le 21-10-2005 à 06:53:44 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everyone!
Which are the best memories of your childhood?

Réponse: Memories de joy813, postée le 21-10-2005 à 12:53:21 (S | E)
Hi Dridro

Which are yours ?

Réponse: Memories de dridro, postée le 21-10-2005 à 14:56:25 (S | E)
Hello joy
Now I must have to leave, but this evening I hope to'll read one of yours and then I will tell you about mine
Thank you

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 21-10-2005 15:41

Réponse: Memories de laydown009, postée le 21-10-2005 à 17:15:35 (S | E)
Hi, everyone should have memories for remembering somethings that we need and deep impression although they are bad , good , happy, or unlucky,so trying to be happy and lucky in your life in order to have a good memories .

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 21-10-2005 17:23

Réponse: Memories de dridro, postée le 21-10-2005 à 23:45:56 (S | E)
Hi Joy
You try to make me scared with your question
One of my best childhood memories happened when I was 11 years old in 1969
I went to play a match of football with my friends in a strange and romanticstadium built in the foot of nice hill
After the half time(11-7)we were hungry and far away from our homes... So,someone proposed us to invade an orchard of figs near the famous stadium
Believe me when I tell you that I enjoyed a lot...but...
The following day I suffered of diarrhea during three long days
So try to describe one of your good(funny,sad,romantic....) memories
during your infancy.It's a good pretext to try to write in English or in any language
Thank you Joy and don't forget that you gave me a lot of courage to write these words
See you everybody
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-10-2005 15:06

Réponse: Memories de to-be-free, postée le 22-10-2005 à 01:35:27 (S | E)
HI
My best childhood memory takes me back to that earlier moment when my mother led me to primary school. The stupid boy I was, would rather stay playing quietly at home as usual. Despite I was crying along the road, my parents insisted to. Now, I am aware that it was my real chance to stand up for myself for ever. However I guess they didn't really bring me up too strictly and we got on quite well. Thanks a lot for my parents. In the classroom, I had got a lot of friends. And even as children we used to fight sometimes of course, we used to play together a lot in the schoolyard.
so long

Réponse: Memories de nouara, postée le 22-10-2005 à 12:30:41 (S | E)
Hi everybody
Thanks dridro for this topic, it’s very interesting !
Childhood is a critical step in our life. Nobody could forget some childhood’s memories like: the first day of school, having the first tooth out, first day of fasting etc. But not all memories are good, I’ll talk about a bad one.
When I was 8 years old, a (be)loved member of my family was dead died. I felt a strong pain that I caouldn’t bear because I had just understood [come to understand]/learned the meaning of the word “dead” that means I’ll never see this person, hear her voice or speak with her. For more than a month I had nightmares, insomnia, I cried without reason......
happily and thank God that we can forget.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 22-10-2005 12:35
Second part erased, it's not this isn't the good place for that.
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 11-11-2005 23:55

Réponse: Memories de lili95, postée le 11-11-2005 à 21:13:38 (S | E)
My best memories of (my) childhood are all the best moments I had with my sister!
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 11-11-2005 21:27
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 11-11-2005 23:59

Réponse: Memories de dridro, postée le 13-11-2005 à 01:39:37 (S | E)
Hello!
to be free,nouara and lili95.
everybody!
We could learn together if you accept to tell us about your childhood memories

Réponse: Memories de yoper, postée le 21-11-2005 à 17:55:09 (S | E)
I have a lot of good childhood memories and it's quiet difficult to choose the best one. One which really moved me was my first kiss. But I don't have enough time to count it now so it will be for the next time. Sorry
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 21-11-2005 18:01
Not here please.

Réponse: Memories de julianad, postée le 21-11-2005 à 19:25:24 (S | E)
salut dridro je m'appelle julianad, on peut être ami si tu veux?

répond moi
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-11-2005 09:06

Réponse: Memories de dridro, postée le 22-11-2005 à 23:17:37 (S | E)
Hello again
yoper and ...What a lovely great memory!
C'est dridro julianad ,pas drido
(Bienvenue ma petiteles parents et les enseignants sont normalement les amis de tous les enfants)
See you soon with nice memories
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-11-2005 09:09

Réponse: Memories de tiana-nova, postée le 29-11-2005 à 13:07:17 (S | E)
When I think about my best child memory, I immediately see an image of my grand father, that I loved so much! I used to pass my child vacations at my grand father & grand mother house, in the country side. There I was so happy & liked to hear my grand father's jokes, listen to his stories and songs. I remember too the day when my mum bought me my first real camera (at the age of 13). And I was taking my first photographies with such pleasure and joy! Later, I did lots of other pictures, but the first ones, especially the one I took of my grand father, when he was sitting on his chair in the family garden, looking straight in my eyes, will stay the best I ever did in my life.
So, when I think about my best child memories, I look at this photo that I have always near to me, and remember my dear grand father!..

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux