Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

My favourite season (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

My favourite season (correction)
    Message de rajaahdr posté le 27-12-2007 à 20:16:30 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir tout le monde,

J'ai une production à faire en anglais pour demain matin concernant ce sujet : "Quelle est ta saison préférée, et dis pourquoi."
    Je suis encore débutante en anglais, j'ai essayé de faire un petit paragraphe et j'aimerais bien qu'on me le corrige (Fautes d'orthographe, vocabulaire, conjugaisons, bref, tout ^^) Le voici:

" My favorite season is summer because We have enough time to travel. The weather is gorgeous,I love going to the beach on a hot day and i love watching the sun rise over the ocean. I like to eat a ice cream every day, and drink cold liquids.
    I love summer because we have three months to do as I please without going to school
    We can wear short clothes and enjoy each moment. We leave a Lot with our friends.
    We are all a lot of fun and we resting after a long year of studies ongoing "

Merci d'avance !
    Rajaa,

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 27-12-2007 20:17

Réponse: My favourite season (correction) de lucile83, postée le 27-12-2007 à 21:21:57 (S | E)
    Hello,
    " My favourite season is summer because we have enough time to travel. The weather is gorgeous,I love going to the beach on a hot day and i love watching the sun rise over the ocean. I like to eat a ice cream every day, and drink cold liquids.
    I love summer because we have three months to do as I please... phrase bancale,à refaire..... without going to school
    We can wear short clothes and enjoy each moment. We leave a lot with our friends.
    We are all a lot of fun and we resting after a long year of studies ongoing " là aussi, phrase à refaire,je ne comprends pas.
    See you

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE