Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

essai (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

essai
    Message de marc92 posté le 09-01-2008 à 17:02:01 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,

Pourriez-vous svp me donner votre avis sur cet essai ?
    Merci d'avance.
    Cordialement.

What do you think about this new guitar ?

According to me, this new gadget will have a very long life. And more preciously, I think that this appliance is bound to become one of the most important thing for people who used to play the guitar.
    Moreover for each person who plays a musical instrument, to tune an instrument is synonymous with the word chore. Indeed, due to temperature, guitar’s string slacken or tighten, and the sound becomes different. I know that it seems ridiculous, but it’s true. A simple increase of the temperature or the humidity, is enough to put out of the tune an instrument. So, in my mind it’s a breakthrough because thanks to this invention, it could be easier to have a better sound. I think that today all the guitars are sold, but if I had made enough money during last holliday, I would have buy this guitar.

Réponse: essai de hobbes007, postée le 10-01-2008 à 16:17:12 (S | E)
    According to me, this new gadget will have a very long life. And more preciously, I think that this appliance is bound to become one of the most important thing for people who used to play the guitar.
    Moreover for each person who plays a musical instrument, to tune an instrument is synonymous with the word chore. Indeed, due to temperature, guitar’s string slacken or tighten, and the sound becomes different. I know that it seems ridiculous, but it’s true. A simple increase of the temperature or the humidity, is enough to put out the tune of an instrument. So, in my mind it’s a breakthrough because thanks to this invention, it will be easier to have a better sound. I think that today all the guitars are sold, but if I had made enough money during last holliday, I would have buy this guitar.

c'est bien dans l'ensemble, corrige ces erreurs et c'est bon.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE