Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

dm d'anglais (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

dm d'anglais
    Message de ruud03 posté le 27-02-2008 à 14:18:21 (S | E | F)

Bonjour.
    Puis-je savoir si ce texte contient des fautes, s'il vous plaît. Merci.

I have search casting of to play in films and I saw in an agency of casting your announcement. I shall like to acquire the post of stunt man.

I applied my candidacy to your firm because a very good reputation had you and as you keep the persons if you are satisfied it is interest
    I think be the candidate who you need because I participated in numerous filming as stunt man therefore I have experience.

If you keep my candidacy for what I hope, I am available at any time to come to pass of maintains and the same speed on one to contaminate of aptitude for the waterfalls of the film.

I thank you for the interest which you carried in my letter of candidacy. I shall very much like to work for your society
    139 words

merci d'avance a ceu qui me repondrons

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 27-02-2008 14:28
    Introduction et formules de politesse.

Réponse: dm d'anglais de joey93, postée le 27-02-2008 à 17:34:30 (S | E)
    Salut Ruuud03, j'ai lu ton travail, voilà quelques corrections, mais je ne suis pas totalment sûre : I would like to acquire the post of stunt man. wOULD LIKE exprime la volonté.
    I apply (pas de prétérit qui est utilisé lorsqu'il y a une disconnection avec le présent)my candidacy to your firm since it has a very good reputation / it is well-reputated; and also because you keep the persons if you're satisfied with them/ if you appreciate their works.
    I think that I can be the candidate that you need...therefore I have some experiences.
    Je dois avouer que je ne comprend vraiment ce que tu veux dire dans le reste de ta lettre, si tu pouvais expliquer. Joey 93

Réponse: dm d'anglais de hughy, postée le 27-02-2008 à 17:38:11 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Oui, les fautes que j'ai trouvées sont :
    ceu au lieu de ceux et répondrons au lieu de répondront.
    salut !

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE