Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Héros/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Héros/aide
    Message de cubry posté le 26-09-2015 à 15:50:32 (S | E | F)
    Hello,
    My teacher say me asked " to draw a portrait of the archetypal outlaw (characteristics,aims...) and give example in the Anglo-Saxon culture. How can an outlaw be considered as a hero ?"
    So (i) I have finished but I'm not sure about grammar :/ so if you can help me, thanks a lot...

according to the dictionary,an outlaw is someone who is excluded of the protection of the law,Most of them are strong,they have got bad intention and want to win money.
    He can became a model for a lot of people first of all if they risked their life for freedom and equalities like Nelson Mandela during the apartheid. then the archetype of outlaw is to defend them and protect people against enemy like robin hood. they can be crazy too and want to kill every body for money oder the power like the Joker in Batman but they aren't an icon.
    So in my opinion outlaw can be considered as a hero when he had risk his life,or defend himself,protect people,and then finally if they are free like bonnie and clyde.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 26-09-2015 16:02
    On écrit I, pas i.
    On met des majuscules quand c'est nécessaire.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais