Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Essai/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Essai/correction
    Message de marco007 posté le 22-04-2017 à 20:35:59 (S | E | F)
    Bonsoir à tous !
    Je vous soumets une improvisation avec l'espoir de ne pas commettre trop de fautes.
    Merci pour votre correction.

Hi everybody,
    Today again I write a few sentences with the hope that you will help me correcting my mistakes.
    I had a lot to do today because at the beginning of this week a big storm created many damages all around my house. Especially the car port has been damaged from the wind which has blown very hardly. I tried to do my best to repair it why the weather forecast are not very good for the end of next week. Anyway I fixed this issue as good as I could.
    Ciao
    Marco

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2017 20:48

Réponse : Essai/correction de kazwell, postée le 22-04-2017 à 20:46:11 (S | E)
    Hello Marco,
    I hope you can get through these rough times.
    As for your improvisation , there is are indeed quite a few mistakes , from what I can spot :

Hi everybody,
    Today again I write a few sentences with the hope that you will help me correcting my mistakes.
    I had a lot to do today because at the beginning of this week a big storm created many damages all around my house.
    Le verbe create est trop général , le mieux est d'utiliser le verbe cause pour illustrer cet évenement.
    Especially the car port (I'm curious of what this is) has been damaged from the wind which has blown very hardly (un petite paraphrase alors qu'on pourrait dire : the ravaging wind).I tried to do my best to repair it why the weather forecast are not very good for the end of next week (utilise mieux la ponctuation ou reformule cette phrase , car elle n'as aucun sense). Anyway I fixed this issue as good as I could.

Hope that helped ! I also hope that I didn't misled you with some mistakes due to an error in judgement....

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2017 20:50

Réponse : Essai/correction de marco007, postée le 23-04-2017 à 16:24:24 (S | E)
    Merci pour ton aide ! Je modifie ainsi:

Hi everybody,
    Today again I write a few sentences with the hope that you will help me to correct my mistakes.
    I had a lot to do today because at the beginning of this week a big storm caused many damages all around my house.
    Especially the car port (I'm curious of what this is) (c'est un abri en bois pour les voitures) has been damaged from the ravaging wind. (mais c'était faux ?). I tried to do my best, to repair it, why the weather forecast are not very good for the end of next week. Anyway I fixed this issue as good as I could.

C'est mieux ?

Thank you and my very best regards

Marco

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais