Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Notion/Idea of progress

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Idea of progress
    Message de ineoxz posté le 26-04-2017 à 15:03:56 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour
    je passe mon oral le 10 mai; pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mon texte s'il vous plait? Ceserait gentil de votre part.
    Merci pour vos réponses.

I’m going to present to you the notion of progress can be defined as a development or an evolution wich contributes to making the world a better place in different fields such as technology , medecine or education
    We studied a document called Hollywood which perfectly illustrates this notions in this document
    A Actress talk about a actress Reese Witherspoon who have create a form of social progress because women are becoming more and more important in cinema world and we can confirmate that gender equality increase in society since a few years
    Despite that In the world there are still many inequalities 1 out of 4 girls are victims of sexism at work when we can see in the text Arlington Park that we have also studied in this text Juliet assist to a sexism at work of an girl who can’t came work because she must take car of his baby.
    And for the last document I choose a film named « Avatar » in this movie we can How technology and humans can be destructive In this film takes in scene a war between humans and Na'vis indigenous population the cause of this war is for the exploration of an ore that can solve the energy crisis on earth We can see in this film how the technology is high There are programs to control bodies And new destructive weapon like robots
    I have always been attracted by new technologies and scientific progress who make life easier then Social progress I think that is very important to reduce inequalities in world

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 27-04-2017 10:41

Réponse : Notion/Idea of progress de laure95, postée le 27-04-2017 à 10:31:53 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    I'm going to present to you the notion of progress (that) can be defined as a development or an evolution
    - this notions: this + singulier.
    - A Actress (a + mot commençant par une consonne)talk (faute de conjugaison)about a actress
    - Reese Witherspoon who have create (faute de conjugaison) a form of social progress
    - gender equality increase (présent perfect) in society since (pas le bon mot ici)a few years

- 1 out of 4 girls are (is) victims (singulier)of sexism at work when (that pas when)we can see in the text
    - in this text Juliet assist to (pas le bon mot + faute de conjugaison)a (pas de a)sexism at work of an girl who can’t came (can't + infinitif)work because she must take car of his (pas le bon possessif) baby.

-And for the last document I choose (passé)a film named « Avatar »
    - In this film takes in scene a war: mal dit.
    - We can see in this film how the (pas de the)technology is high
    - I have always been attracted by new technologies and scientific progress who (pas le bon relatif)make life easier then (pas le bon mot) Social progress I think that is very important to reduce inequalities in (article)world

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais