Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Notion/Myths and Heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Myths and Heroes
    Message de ineoxz posté le 26-04-2017 à 15:07:28 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour
    je poste mon deuxième texte qui est sur la notion "Myths and heroes" ;si vous pouvez m'aider à le corriger ce serai sympa de votre part car je ne suis pas vraiment bon en anglais.
    Merci pour vos réponses.

I’m going to present to you the notion of myths and heroes who can be defined as a legend of belief where as a hero is a person ready to sacrifice his or her life for a great
    We studied a document called Hollywood which perfectly illustrates this notions in this document
    R.w can be considered as a heroes because she give visibility to women in the film industry and allow to eliminate this inequality between women and men thank to her women have a bigger impact in the field of cinema
    The second document is cartoons obama vs trump set of four cartoons on immigrants and their unwelcomed necessity where obama is represented as a heroes compared to Trump who allow to unite United States while Trump create hate between people
    Finally the last document that I have choose is a movie named « Selma » this film represent historic event which took place to Selma this film present the suffering during long years of the black people they can not go to same school as the white mixed marriage was prohibited they did not have the right to vote Martin Luther King is a Heroes he fought against racism .
    If I had the choice I wouldn’t want to become a superheroes because superheroes are fake. I have always been attracted by scientifist because they shape the future and bettre our lives I wish I could create new devices in the future

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 27-04-2017 12:55

Réponse : Notion/Myths and Heroes de laure95, postée le 27-04-2017 à 11:03:34 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    I’m going to present to you the notion of myths and heroes who (pas le bon relatif)can be defined as a legend of belief where as a hero is a person ready to sacrifice his or her life for a great ( a great quoi?)

- this notions: this + singulier)
    - a heroes: a + singulier.
    - because she give (faute de conjugaison)visibility to women in the film industry and allow (faute de conjugaison)
    - thank(s) to her women have a bigger impact in the field of cinema

- The second document is cartoons (of) obama vs trump (il manque un mot)set of four cartoons on (pas le bon mot)immigrants a
    - a heroes
    - Trump who allow (faute de conjugaion) to unite (article)United States while Trump create (faute de conugaison)hate (hatred pas hate) between people

- I have choose (participe passé) is a movie named « Selma »
    - this film represent (faute de conjugaison)(article) historic event which took place to (in pas to)Selma
    - this film present: faute de conjugaison.
    - they can not go (passé)to same school as the white
    - a Heroes

If I had the choice I wouldn’t want to become a superheroes because superheroes are fake. I have always been attracted by scientifist because they shape the future and bettre our lives I wish I could create new devices in the future

Réponse : Notion/Myths and Heroes de ineoxz, postée le 28-04-2017 à 11:16:10 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais