Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

How to avoid stress? (1)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 1 / 2 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | End | Bottom
    How to avoid stress?
    Message from posted on 25-07-2009 at 02:04:36

Hi!
    For me stress is one of the most anxious deal in our actual life.Human being always try to find a solution.Some choose to practise sport and others trying dancing and listening to music.But personally i didn't find a solution.Let's discuss this problem.Sorry for the mistakes and i 'm waiting for your help to correct me.

Thanks

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 25-07-2009 08:07
    English Only forum

-------------------
    Edited by bridg on 27-09-2009 19:35

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 25-07-2009 at 03:22:46
    Hi! Just close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing while overdoing it using your stomach. It works for me when I can't sleep at night. Bye! Good luck!

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 25-07-2009 at 10:55:41
    hey all. if me i`m listening a music at the same time close eyes and feel it, take a nap but no slepping that will be able to assist thank you

Re: How to avoid stress? by chrislondon, posted on 26-07-2009 at 22:44:45
    Hi,
    I have found the perfect solution to stress. I do tai chi. It really is the most wonderful way to relax. When I leave the class I don't walk, I float down the road. I recommend it to everybody, young or old.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 27-07-2009 at 04:47:54
    Hi~
    When I feel depressed,I often play basketball with my friends.It's a good way to relax yourself.If you are involved in it ,you can forget almost everything,such as pressure and sadness.So just keep yourself busy and you will find there's no time for you to worry about something

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 27-07-2009 at 06:25:32
    Now i am facing great stress to find a job,i am a graduated student,the job is so hard for a student .when i am tired with the boring thing ,i will go shopping with my friends ,chattingwith each other and have a big nap,then i have power again.i hope it will help you

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 27-07-2009 at 06:51:47
    If you want get relax, slow breath in, and very slowly breathe out. If you do this a few times, and concentrate fully on breathing, you may find it quite relaxing. Just try and share your comments.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 27-07-2009 at 10:05:07
    To my opinion,you'd better find sth interesting to you and do it as your hobby, and just feel playing when do it, then you will be relax and happy without stress.

Re: How to avoid stress? by dxwno1, posted on 27-07-2009 at 11:15:42
    i usually watch a movie or play tennis,download the movie i expect for a long time,to enjoy it ,or talk with my friends to ask them for some advice,hope these can help u

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 29-07-2009 at 17:30:44
    en...in my opinion,play comput game is a good way to release the pressure,or listen to some music and go outsid with your friends.I hope it's useful to you.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 29-07-2009 at 17:41:14
    For me, listing to music it's a good solution.
    Find a music who you like and forget everything.
    Think anly at the music.

Re: How to avoid stress? by epinay, posted on 31-07-2009 at 23:28:51
    hello all.

To my opinion I think that going out with friends to drink a fruit juice that also helps.
    Best wishes.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 01-08-2009 at 13:05:52
    for me i think that to close your eyes and to think in your preferring song or something you love

Re: How to avoid stress? by myriam57, posted on 01-08-2009 at 13:42:40
    Hi!
    I think you can't avoid stress!! lol!
    Each people around the world manage his stress, by different solution.
    I pratcised sport, to me isn't a solution to avoid stress! when you think again and again about something, you can running, or listening music, or maybee cooking!!! isn't easy to forget!
    Evrything make me stress! why!! I don't know! When you're stressfull in your daily life, you don't feeling good at evrytime.
    but I hope, one day in my life, I'll feel better.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 01-08-2009 at 18:12:04
    To my opinion, the best thing to avoid stress is chocolate!!But it's not the best thing to avoid weight!!

Re: How to avoid stress? by smartway, posted on 02-08-2009 at 13:48:05
    hello,
    i avoid stress by having bath ,doing sport,dancing,going to the sea and swimming,having pic-nick with my friends and my family,Reading novels.

Re: How to avoid stress? by wu, posted on 02-08-2009 at 14:07:22
    in my opinion,no matter what's the problem you meet,your mind is the most important !why!cos i think all the problems in our heart are all from ourself!to solve the problem you must correct your mind frist !to read some books is a good way !music is also good!

Re: How to avoid stress? by zhong, posted on 03-08-2009 at 10:00:20
    A little bit stress is good for health,but not too much.
    I'v found a new way to relax myself recently.
    One month age,i browsed a post at a health websit.It said putting feet in very hot water 30 minute a day was a good way to get away from oily hair.
    So after i did it,i found that is also a good way to relax.
    After lots of Sweat come out,you will get a very good sleep.
    You also can put some gingers to boil water.
    You evev can get prevention defence to the Flu A!

Good luck!

Re: How to avoid stress? by anhuyen, posted on 03-08-2009 at 10:01:56
    i often go to the supermarket and buy somthing to eat when i hve sadness. To me, that is the best way

Re: How to avoid stress? by mervy88, posted on 03-08-2009 at 12:04:22
    hi
    i think, that depends on your way of living your life,for exemple me,when i want to avoid tress, i'm going to do shopping.there are also peace and love

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 03-08-2009 at 12:53:02
    Personnaly, I thinks that the best way to avoid stress is to practsing sport and hobbies, going out and communicat specialy with best friend.
    anyway the important is that everyone have his own strategy to became better.
    but before i think that is important to know why we feel bad what happen exactly and if the problem diserve our stress because all problems have solutions.

taking care about our mental healthy is too important for me that why i try to be far from rong problem and negative personn also. i often read psychologie books to improuve myself and to understand the behvior of others.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 03-08-2009 at 15:42:10
    Hi
    Thank you all for your advice.I will try to manage stress so that i think my life will be better.

Re: How to avoid stress? by cr9, posted on 03-08-2009 at 21:10:53
    i think the better way to avoid stress is sport, do a fisical activity permit to forget all about day's pressure so that the way that i suggest to you.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 04-08-2009 at 04:20:37
    watching a movie is a good method.when watching,you can forget your pressure.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 04-08-2009 at 17:31:08
    stress is one problem that everybody feel some times .thats normal to be stressed but its not normal to be stressed everyday
    thank you

Re: How to avoid stress? by felix, posted on 05-08-2009 at 07:46:22
    get a pen and a notebook,now think about things that you are worring about.writ them completely down your paper,when you finish,you will find the stress which always swing in your mind is disappared.or you can call a friend,talk about your stress with him or her,after that,you will get a light smooth.

Re: How to avoid stress? by , posted on 05-08-2009 at 08:42:04
    For me, stress is a kind of desease which makes someone unhappy.
    I think there is a link with heart. Try to drink cold water, to sleep sufficiently, to practise sport.
    Don't drink alcoolic drink , coffee which may incite stress.

Re: How to avoid stress? by dad31, posted on 05-08-2009 at 12:49:53
    To fight against anxiety and stress,the better way to get rid of it is to use "positive thinking"...Don't let you discourage by all of kind of stress in your life,but this work seems to be very difficult when you see the current problems in the world today...but don't forget it:every problem has his solution.

Re: How to avoid stress? by mialulu, posted on 05-08-2009 at 15:06:26
    hi, i think we should listen soft music and relax ourselives,or we can talk with our close friends.

Re: How to avoid stress? by queenproficienc, posted on 05-08-2009 at 15:38:20
    Hi, all, avoiding stress is something that depends on the environment you live. When i want to avoid many possibilities: i can only laying in my bed thinking of the joyful things those arrived in life, or i read and listen to music at the same time, or discussing with friends about whatever subject.
    I hope you can find which method will easy to you.

Re: How to avoid stress? by tawakaltoalalla, posted on 05-08-2009 at 21:22:21
    hail everybody:
    personnaly,the best solution for avoid the stress is:i love to paint a picture, the flowers... .Listening a music,and drink a coffee.Good luck.