Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Literary Criticism

<< English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

Literary Criticism
    Message from angel_peace posted on 03-09-2009 at 06:19:59 (D | E | F)

Hello... I just want to have a conversation regarding literary critics and their criticism as well.. I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in English, you may take wonder why I'm interested to talk about these topics.. well...when I'm still studying back then, we had so many subjects that tackle literature that I found myself developing a passion on it. But my knowledge about literature is very limited, because I don't have so much time to study it...
    So anyone there who has interest and ideas to share about literature, you are free to join me and your comments are well appreciated...

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 25-09-2009 13:27

Re: Literary Criticism from liaw, posted on 07-09-2009 at 08:46:20 (D | E)
    I have the same experience, though I had studied Chinese literature in college. I don't have enough time to study them, either. Certainly, it is necessary to read a certain history of literature, history of philosophy, some introductions to great writings and writers,etc. Getting key points is important: who is, where is, when happen, why occur, which produce, and it's influence and everlasting, etc. It's a great topic. Of course I just talk my opinion. Welcome to share experiences and correct my mistakes.

Re: Literary Criticism from angel_peace, posted on 15-09-2009 at 11:48:19 (D | E)

i'm glad that I have the same interest regarding literature... your opinion and ideas about literature are well appreciated, so feel free to share it...
    have a nice day...

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< English only