Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Correction/My dream room

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/My dream room
    Message from febbriyanaa posted on 24-07-2011 at 15:58:44 (D | E | F)
    Hello everyone

please.... help me to correct my homework, I think I have many wrong words and tenses, so please help me

MY DREAM ROOM
    My dream room must be have a great view of the ocean and the beach, so my room should have a lot of windows, so that I can see the beautiful scenery.it should be not really big, but make me relax and safe. my room will painted with pink and white. I think it would have a modern style decor there are home theater with the connection to the internet, so i can download my favorite film easily and very fast. there are also advanced air conditioner to manage a temperature with automated system, and one medium aquarium beside my home theater. not to forget, my dream room must be have a small bed to my lovely cat. I will put my bed near from the window so i can feel the atmosphere of the ocean and the beach. My bed should be not very big, just medium size and make me relax. I like to browsing the internet to know some information and to connect with my family and my friends so my dream room must be have a computer or laptop with connection to the internet . I will put my computer or laptop in the desk beside my bed. In the walls i will put my best painting, my poetry, all thing about my best art. I will also put my family's photo and my best friend's photo in the walls. My dream room must be have a modern bathroom with medium size.There are modern bathtub, shower, and the others. I thing that's all about my dream room, very simple but I will feel very happy to enjoy my dream room.

Thanks for your help and your time.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 24-07-2011 16:18

Re: Correction/My dream room from sherry48, posted on 24-07-2011 at 19:47:32 (D | E)
    Hello febbriyanaa,
    Yes, you have mistakes, especially with verbs and prepositions.

1. "must be have" is never used
    2. "Thing" is either a spelling mistake or confusion between two similar words.
    3. The preposition in--If you can't substitute 'inside', that may indicate that you have used the wrong preposition...(inside the walls is not what you meant).
    Fix these errors and I will address some other mistakes.
    Sherry

Re: Correction/My dream room from notrepere, posted on 24-07-2011 at 20:21:29 (D | E)
    Hello

Si vous préférez une correction en français...

My dream room must be (1) have a great view of the ocean and the beach, (2) So my room should have a lot of windows, so that I can see the beautiful scenery. It should be not (3) really big, but make me relax and safe (4). My room will painted with (1) pink and white. I think it would have a modern style decor(2) There are (5) (6) home theater with the (7) connection to the internet, so I can download my favorite (8) film (9) easily and very fast.

(1) mot superflu; on dit "must have"
    (2) mauvaise ponctuation ou ponctuation manquante; il faut un point
    (3) ordre des mots; le « not » est placé toujours avant le verbe
    (4) en forme d'un adjectif: make me feel relaxed and safe
    (5) singulier
    (6) article manquant
    (7) mauvais article; il faut un article indéfini
    (8) favourite favorite
    (9) au pluriel me semble mieux

Il faut appliquer les mêmes corrections au reste du texte.

-------------------
    Edited by notrepere on 24-07-2011 20:21

Re: Correction/My dream room from smartway, posted on 26-07-2011 at 13:40:26 (D | E)
    hello;
    you have mistakes about prepositions.
    for example:
    we say :i put the book on the desk not in the desk .
    you have also mistakes about plurals nouns:for regulars nouns we add s .

Re: Correction/My dream room from taif, posted on 27-07-2011 at 16:45:54 (D | E)
    I am new, and I don't know any thing, but now I have benefited too much.

thank you

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only