Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Cover letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter
    Message from jasna posted on 10-10-2011 at 06:03:27 (D | E | F)
    Hello,

Could you please correct my text below as I am preparing it to enclose with my resume for a job application.
    Here are the sentences:

I am the person for the job
    My name is Jasna Gracies. I interested in this administration position because I have experienced in this area for four years. Therefore I believe that I can handle this job as best as I can do.
    I believe that I can make a good contribution for this company and this position as I ever worked for it.

That’s all, thanks for the correction.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 10-10-2011 07:06

Re: Cover letter from lucile83, posted on 10-10-2011 at 07:14:09 (D | E)
    Hello,

Here are helpful links
    Lien Internet

Lien Internet

Re: Cover letter from gerondif, posted on 10-10-2011 at 18:44:38 (D | E)
    Hello,

You already posted the same type of text in "grammar interview".
    Why don't you take into account the various corrections that had already been made, instead of making the same mistakes again?

My name is Jasna Gracies. I am interested in this administration position (it is bizarre to put two nouns, I would have said "this administrative position" or "this position in your administration) because I have gained experience** in this area for four years. Therefore I believe that I can handle this job as best as I can do(sounds bizarre, and as best as sounds wrong anyway. Normally, between as....as, the adjective is unchanged)(I believe I can handle the job to the best of my ability/to your complete satisfaction).

I believe that I can make a good contribution for(somebody said that "to" was required here) this company and this position as I ever(what do you mean ? already, never, use a present perfect) worked for it.

Re: Cover letter from jasna, posted on 11-10-2011 at 01:37:43 (D | E)
    Hello gerondif,

You are right, I have already posted it and had made an account for the various correction that very useful to me.

Thanks for remind me.

Re: Cover letter from xll10086, posted on 11-10-2011 at 05:07:16 (D | E)
    Hello,

My name is Jasna Gracies. I am interested in this position (“this" just means the administrative position) because I have four-year experience in this area .( my correction)

Therefore I believe that I can handle this job as best as I can do(sounds bizarre, and as best as sounds wrong anyway. Normally, between as....as, the adjective is unchanged)(I believe I can handle the job to the best of my ability/to your complete satisfaction).

I believe that I can make a good contribution for(somebody said that "to" was required here) this company and this position as I ever(what do you mean ? already, never, use a present perfect) worked for it.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 11-10-2011 06:45Please don't give the correction;you can give a hint, that's all, thank you.

Re: Cover letter from jasna, posted on 11-10-2011 at 05:48:14 (D | E)
    Hello xll10086,

Thanks for your answer.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only