Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Letter/correction

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Letter/correction
    Message from sikandari36 posted on 08-08-2013 at 16:04:59 (D | E | F)
    Hi,
    this a letter of application for activity coordinator , can you please correct it?

Dear Mrs Sykes,

I am writing to apply for the position of activity coordinator at the Children's Club, as advertised at the local youth centre.
    I am a very joyful person with a fun loving personality, added to this I love children and therefore I would enjoy giving them swimming as well as other sports lessons , because I am a sportsperson.

I have had some experience of this kind of job as I have worked as a volunteer in a local sports club as a assistant basketball teacher. In addition to this I have also participated in marathons.

I feel I would be suitable for the job as I am a skilled swimmer and I have won a gold medal at state level swimming competition.

I have enclosed a copy of my curriculum vitae, which will give you further details. I hope this information will be sufficient for you to consider my application. If you need further details please do not hesitate to contact me. I could make myself available for an interview at any time.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    name and surname

Thanks in advance for helping me.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 08-08-2013 18:01

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only