Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Technology/ important thing

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Technology/ important thing
    Message from nisou125 posted on 22-09-2013 at 20:02:42 (D | E | F)
    Hello,

Can you help me please and tell me where my mistakes are?
    Thank you for your answers.

The technologie very important in the world .it helps people to know what happen in the world.to do the news listen to the music.
    the internet helps the student to homework and find the job .we can got contact with you family in whatever place in the world.
    people can learn on the internet and buy too. For all raison it important thing the people in all the world.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 22-09-2013 20:19

Re: Technology/ important thing from angel7, posted on 23-09-2013 at 12:37:58 (D | E)
    Hello,
    some corrections

The technologie is very important in the world .It helps people to know what happens in the world.to do the news listen to the music. (I dont understand what you want to say)
    the internet helps the students to do homework and find the job .we can got contact keep in touch with our families in whatever place in the world.
    people can learn on the internet and buy too. For all reasons it's an important thing the for people in all (around) the world.
    Hope it helps

Re: Technology/ important thing from lucile83, posted on 23-09-2013 at 13:42:55 (D | E)
    Hello,

Errors in blue
    The technologie ...
    in the world ...in the world ...mind the repetitions; you wrote that 4 times in your text!
    the internet
    find the job
    For all ... reasons

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only