Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

My dream/discussion (2)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 2 / 4 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | End | Bottom
    Re: My dream/discussion by ferielfifi, posted on 15-07-2009 at 22:35:31
    hi my name is feriel
    my dream visit london
    i like so so much
    bye

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 16-07-2009 at 03:01:42
    Me too, i am a new member here. I have problem in English and wish to upgrade it.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 16-07-2009 at 12:32:09
    hello guitar,
    i am a new member also.you said your dream was becoming a HP employee.
    i have a friend who is an employee of HP.why do you like HP so much?

Re: My dream/discussion by dormon28, posted on 18-07-2009 at 03:02:19
    hey all, my dream is just want become traveler, go to many countries in the world i hope that. meet a people and greet them

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 18-07-2009 at 03:23:01
    Hi everybody!

I'm French girl. I don't speak really good English, but I want progress. I find your ambition really great. Me, I wish sing, I like so much singing really. I known that I make dreams of child, but I like so much make this job !
    great kiss and good night

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 18-07-2009 at 06:32:28
    Hello ... I'm a new member too. And like you, I always dream to become An English teacher and can speak english very well.. But the fact, my english is so bad.. What my dream will come true..??? I hope yes... If I have a mistake, please correct me,ok

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 18-07-2009 at 15:47:04
    hi everybody! i'm a french student, i'm 16 yo and i would like to live in london when i'll finish my studies.Do you have any advices for me because i don't know how gonna happen for move there.
    thanks and i hope an answer quickly.
    good luck and i wish that your dreams became truth!!!

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 19-07-2009 at 20:41:19
    Hello everyone.This is my first time to make a talk here,and I am a beginner in Studying English,so if I make mistake,please help me to correct it,thanks!
    I hope all of your dreams can come true.I also have dreams,one of them is learn English well!

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 20-07-2009 at 17:19:56
    hi
    i m ghizlane from casablanca
    i adore talking to people
    i like very much exchanging and shearing my ideas opoinion and feeling with people
    i hope being welcome to your club discussion
    ghizlane

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 20-07-2009 at 21:55:40
    hi everybody, It's my first time have a message in this club. You may excuse me,if I make some mistakes. My dream is to have a Ph. D of public health. But, first I have to Improve my English in ordor to participate to the debate on the health issues in Africa. I am sure that when you need you'll achieve. So good luck to everybody. And thank You for reading the dream of everyone. kind regards. Yours

Re: My dream/discussion by leslietian, posted on 21-07-2009 at 17:01:49
    Hello,everybody, this is also my first time leave my message here.I'd like to share my dream with you all, which is travel all around the world. So the most important thing is to learn english well. Hope i can improve quickly with your help.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 21-07-2009 at 17:45:14
    Hi,guys!I'm ecited to find so many people liking English here .I Can't help writting some words down.As a chinese girl living in a small place,I eagerly want to travel all over the world,and to make friends with people far from me,whose languish and culture I really preciate!
    Besides,I dream to become a really good biology teacher ,and I have being striving for It!

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 24-07-2009 at 16:05:09
    hi you! i also like travelling and want to get a good job in future! nice to meet you!

Re: My dream/discussion by kaabya, posted on 25-07-2009 at 01:38:26

Hi!

I'm new member hier.I'm also so glad to discuss with you.

My dream is simply to be a responsible engineer which exelt in his job. So that i'm doing my best to improve my English level especially the writing.

Please help me my friends and you can start by correcting my mistakes.

Thank you

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 25-07-2009 at 02:45:06
    iam dream speak english very well

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 25-07-2009 at 03:10:20
    so many English-lovers here.I am a new member too. I am a office lady in a company. I don't need to use very much. But I would like to improve it^_^
    My dream is to be a policeman,but now it is not impossible bucause I am getting older and older...

Re: My dream/discussion by alexcq, posted on 25-07-2009 at 04:35:23
    Hi,abam,I like your dream and my dream is to learn laws and become a lawer,but if I want to make my dreams come true,I still need work hard in english and I think I still have a long way to go.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 29-07-2009 at 09:34:53
    hello my name is lea and i 'm French ; i like speak English but... i speak English a little and me too i don't understand your dialogs!

Re: My dream/discussion by spentetli, posted on 29-07-2009 at 13:58:41
    Quite as youI should like to travel everywhere then do not hesitate to propose me in the foreign company in case you will find place yourself. We shall make a good team, why not.

Re: My dream/discussion by jillwongjw, posted on 12-08-2009 at 10:35:32
    hello,everybody.
    im new here. my dream is earn more money.then buy a house and travel with my parents.but firstly i have to improve my english.coz my job.
    beleive myself,my dream will be true.

Re: My dream/discussion by echoes, posted on 13-08-2009 at 09:03:16
    Hi, I am new here as well. I have worked as an translator for some years. But I think I need to keep learning. And I also want to learn my second foreign language-french.
    I have travelled some countries like Holland, Germany, France, Australia, Austrain, Canada and Oman etc. Now I wish I can make a trip to Africa or South America. English is really useful. And French is always a beautiful language in my mind.
    I am from china. If anyone likes to learn Chinese, I would be happy to help him/her.

Re: My dream/discussion by laurianne01, posted on 13-08-2009 at 10:01:06
    Hi, I m french and studiant in business school , i would like to improve my english because i dream to travel in USA. I want to work in a big fashion company...

Re: My dream/discussion by aut, posted on 13-08-2009 at 10:27:32
    Hi everyone, I'm a new comer and i'm a student. My dream is very simply, it's to make friends and i realy hope i can use Eng. to communicate well. Haha~~~

Re: My dream/discussion by limmei77, posted on 13-08-2009 at 12:58:54
    Hi..everybody,I'm a new comer also
    I really love this,salut for all of you.I think you guys improved your english already.I also not fluent in english espcialy in speaking and writing,my grammar is terrible.When I was a broad I have difficulty to speak..but now I believe I will improve my english by this webside..,do you know what my dream? it's very simple..I just want to be a good wife for my husband when I got marriage,Please correct me if I made a mistake with grammar.....bye...

Re: My dream/discussion by ztemaqian, posted on 13-08-2009 at 16:03:30
    hello,everyone,I'm a new member,very glad to come here and see all your dreams.My dream is being good at English.

Re: My dream/discussion by madjidrn, posted on 13-08-2009 at 18:05:33
    Hello my name is madjid, I need english language because it's iteresting for me, I try to learn this but i need to corepondre with the membre when he and she know this language.

Re: My dream/discussion by sunny147, posted on 13-08-2009 at 19:41:15
    hi friends..am new friend in join in this community,i want to learn english,thats why i joined in it,but after joined in this,i am learning not only english and also i have to learn more skills and how am learning lot of things,really i appreiciate this site.am a mca student,if any mistakes in what am teeling dont mind and make correct.if u dont mind..thank you friends bye

Re: My dream/discussion by lelou, posted on 13-08-2009 at 19:51:02
    to charlotteluke
    my dream? to be an actress... I play with my best friend in short movies that we write... We laugh so much, and if you search an actress, I want be your's if you want!!!

sorry if my english isn't really good!!!

Re: My dream/discussion by labelle, posted on 13-08-2009 at 22:04:05
    i do like english

Re: My dream/discussion by drgenius, posted on 13-08-2009 at 23:45:03
    Peac be Upon you Every one
    first of all, i want to say Hi to all members whom are in this Club and this is my first reply and my first visite to this web site and i hop it will not be the last one , about my dream : actualy i've get my bacalaureat this year and next year i'll study Hospitality ( Hotailary) so i want to study hard and later i want to Find a good Job then i'll think about Marriage and son on...
    xxxx
    ^^
    -------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 14-08-2009 08:38
    No religion on the site.