Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

My dream/discussion (3)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 3 / 4 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | End | Bottom
    Re: My dream/discussion by iclara, posted on 14-08-2009 at 14:41:01
    I am clara, a chinese girl.My dream is being a writer.I hope I can creat a lot of novel like Harry Potter!
    In my opinion,writer is free,he doesn't need to work for a strict employer.Although he doesn't have too much money.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 14-08-2009 16:33
    colour of the text

Re: My dream/discussion by mamanaicha, posted on 15-08-2009 at 09:54:15
    Hi there
    I'm a French expatriated in London. I love this country better than France! Sorry about my words ,but France is unpleasant for me. That's why I decided to settle in the UK 2 years ago. My dream is to speak perfectly English like the native british speakers. First I would like to be a classroom assistant in a british school. That's why I'm doing a training. And Later on, my wish is to become a wonderful teacher for primary and elementary school.
    Hopefully everybody will make its dreams become true!
    Thanks a lot !
    Bye

-------------------
    Edited by mamanaicha on 15-08-2009 09:55

-------------------
    Edited by mamanaicha on 19-08-2009 12:45

Re: My dream/discussion by serfity, posted on 17-08-2009 at 12:21:22
    Hi,I am from Hunan China.I like English.So,I worked hard,not only in the class.My dream is to become a writer. In China,the most famous young writer is Guo Jingming.I like him very much.So,I want be like him,to write the most wonderful articles(If there is any mistake in my reply,please tell me).
    -------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 17-08-2009 12:25
    Only English here,thank you.

Re: My dream/discussion by rita87, posted on 17-08-2009 at 19:32:15
    hi everybody! I'm Rita from Tunisia. I'm a student in the art university I'm very ambition and nothing stop me.... want to be an english teacher, want to visited London and the US and and travelling all over the world.......

Re: My dream/discussion by pop-dream, posted on 18-08-2009 at 09:35:45
    For me,(my name is Lucile too),my dream is to become an actress or a professional dancer (or a singer but i can't sing very well).My dream is to travel too and to live in America =D

Re: My dream/discussion by isisdossantos, posted on 19-08-2009 at 00:18:32
    Hello! I am a new here! My dream is to be a doctor. Why? I don't know very well! I like to help somebodies. My another dream is to be happy without ask oneself if I deserve ou not.

Re: My dream/discussion by princess09, posted on 19-08-2009 at 15:05:45
    Hello everyone,,
    i am new mwmber here,,
    i am student at college,,,
    my dream is graduate from college with excellent marks then i'll have good job,,,

Re: My dream/discussion by liaw, posted on 19-08-2009 at 15:30:24
    Hi everybody. I am a new member here, too. How it surprise me that so many friends like to learn English? And how it surprise me that everyone dare to communicate his or her thoughts in English? My dream is to be good at English, and I hope to make friends with anyone by learning English. Welcome to correct my errors if I make any mistake. I hope everybody carry out his dreams.Cheer.

Re: My dream/discussion by merry_e, posted on 19-08-2009 at 21:02:35
    hello every one i'm a new member here and i'm very glad to participate in this forum my dream is to master english language and to succeed in my life and i will be pleased to have friends here

Re: My dream/discussion by lq, posted on 20-08-2009 at 17:57:53
    i am a graduated student from this summer !NOw ,i`m working!The same dream we have that travel around the world.First ,i should earm money to keeo myself!

Re: My dream/discussion by newman, posted on 20-08-2009 at 18:12:30
    Hi,
    I an 35 years-old man and i want to improve my english in management an financial vocabulary.
    If there are people who can help me by chating in english (french speacking in my country) with me, it'll be good for me.

Waiting

Re: My dream/discussion by leilei78816, posted on 21-08-2009 at 06:11:40
    it seems that travelling around the world is the dream to everyone of us.
    i have ever been to several different countries,including japan,turkey, and some of countries in europe.it feels good.i hope i could have more chances to some places in north america or south america, which is my little dream at presently.
    what about you everyone?

Re: My dream/discussion by ejay, posted on 21-08-2009 at 12:07:37
    hi!!!!!!!!!i come from Cameroon.I'm so happy to talk to you because I'm very excited to speak english.i think it is very important for my professionals dreams.i don't speak english very well and i expect that you will help me.
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My dream/discussion by pencil88, posted on 25-08-2009 at 00:12:36
    Hi everybody,

I'm Giang, I'm from Viet Nam, I'm a 4th student now and I'm going to gradute next year. In my depth heart, my dream is getting a good jod after finishing from my university like to work for a non-gorvernmental organization to make many projects to develop many poor countryside because my major is agricultural economics and developing rural. I want to learn English well, so I want to paractise my English more and more to improve my English skill and I wish my dream would comes true...

I also wish to vistit many beautiful countries which I like such as England, Japanese, US, France, Australia,...

Nice to meet all of you !

Re: My dream/discussion by reem, posted on 25-08-2009 at 00:54:46
    hello every one ..

my dream is live in japan ..

just that ..

Re: My dream/discussion by hhadavi_91, posted on 25-08-2009 at 05:52:40
    Hi everybody.
    I am going to go to university. My purpose is to work for a good company in Canada, US or Japan.

Re: My dream/discussion by leaha, posted on 25-08-2009 at 06:03:00
    Hey Good subject of discussion!

So my dream, is to travel like you, around the world. Also, I would like to speak many languages like Spanish and to speak very good in english...

With motivation I'm sur i can realize my dream!
    Good luck ..
    Leah

Re: My dream/discussion by allen_zhang, posted on 25-08-2009 at 16:35:50
    Hi,i have a dream that i could own my software company as large as today's microsoft ,IBM, but,please don't misunderstand me.What i am pursuing is not money,reputation and other materials for myself.
    Everytime when i saw the poor who was begging,the children who can't recieve education for money,the people who have cancer,AIDS,but don't have any money to treat their illness,i am very sad.I am just a student who is continuing my postgraduate life.So i can't help them.My dream is create a international company as large as MS,IBM by my own power and the knowlege i acquired,so that I could help as many people as i can.
    I am a Chinese student,so i'm not a native english speaker.I don't know whether you have understand what i'm saying about my dream.There may be many english grammer mistake,if any,please correct it and your mail is well appreciated.
    bye

Re: My dream/discussion by gaouri, posted on 25-08-2009 at 16:48:18
    hello! my dream is also to learm english because my job language is in english

Re: My dream/discussion by jodimoi, posted on 26-08-2009 at 09:25:41
    Hello everyone,

My dream is learn english, I would like to speak english very well. I would like also to live in New-York I love this place ! I would like to have a lot of friends English speaker.

Bye everybody

Re: My dream/discussion by peroymac, posted on 27-08-2009 at 21:37:48
    My dream is to become a nurse and work in the US.

Re: My dream/discussion by peroymac, posted on 27-08-2009 at 21:39:45
    and first of all my dream is to speak English Fluently.

Re: My dream/discussion by yvema, posted on 27-08-2009 at 21:56:46
    my dream is to see one day the stade Rennais win a trophy

Re: My dream/discussion by ericm, posted on 28-08-2009 at 18:16:03
    what a great idea .but it will take a rather long time to put it in reality.
    my dream is to become a CEO of multinational corporation.but i get confused of my poor english.Help me ,god~~

Re: My dream/discussion by liusofttech, posted on 29-08-2009 at 20:13:18
    My dream is save the world!

Re: My dream/discussion by amalinoa, posted on 29-08-2009 at 23:37:12
    Hi every body
    I'm new too in this forum and my dream is to perform my english I absolutely need it for my job
    I like travel too I have been in many beautiful countries but I hope to discover other place

Re: My dream/discussion by asmaa1990, posted on 30-08-2009 at 01:46:52
    hi everyone

I'm Moroccan engineer student .my dream is have my one computer farm. and have a little happy family

Re: My dream/discussion by espoir15, posted on 30-08-2009 at 02:59:57
    Iam a small boy and my dream is to finish
    my studies

Re: My dream/discussion by richard_zhao, posted on 30-08-2009 at 09:53:32
    hi, guys. im enjoying all of your dreams, and my dream is do everything that i like to do. thats it. thanks.

Re: My dream/discussion by sophie24, posted on 30-08-2009 at 13:35:23
    hello, my dream is to speak english very well in order to live in Canada.