Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

The purpose of learning English (9)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 9 / 9 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | End | Bottom
    Re: The purpose of learning English by titotls, posted on 05-07-2009 at 01:05:07
    Hi every one,

I am a new comer here on the matrix, it is true that the english is obligatory for me at least, I work in the aeronautical industry and the english language is used every days, I can say that I should speak english in almost 60% of the phone calls but my level is no so good and sometime I reject some calls because the people over the phone is pressed. now I decided to integrate a conversational group I hope that I will improve quickly my english and I will be contact to you by phone.

chao

titotls

Re: The purpose of learning English by , posted on 06-07-2009 at 17:46:34
    Hello. I'm Julio from Argentina. I am 56. I'm married and have got a nice twelve years old daughter. I have been studying English for the last 10 years. Anyway I couldn't improve it enough because it isn't the only thing I do. I'm a lawyer and work for the government.
    English is a very important skill in the world today, besides I take it as a challenge, a way of keep active my mind.
    I love meeting people on the INTERNET as well.

Re: The purpose of learning English by hime, posted on 07-07-2009 at 17:06:09
    Hello, everyone.
    I am learning English, too. Very pleasure to be here to communicate with you.
    I felt frustrated about English study when I was in high school. I hate the complicated grammer and inumerable vacabulary. I began to learn Japanese when I was a junior until I entered this German Company five years ago. I found it is embarrassing that you can't answer the foreigner's telephone. So, I made up my mind to take an English course last year. It's worth choosing this training school, I think, though a little bit expensive. I have great improvement in English skills. Most of all, is listening.
    Now, English is not only necessary, but also happy for me.
    I want to speak more fluent, but I'm too timid to talk to foreign teachers. Is there anybody have the same difficulty with me? I hope I can make some freids here and practise speaking each other. It's an effective way to make me more confident while facing to foreigners in the future, I think.

Thank you!

Re: The purpose of learning English by gl, posted on 08-07-2009 at 05:23:16
    To find a good job!!

Re: The purpose of learning English by jessica, posted on 08-07-2009 at 12:05:12
    Hello, glad to meet you here! I'm a merchandiser in foreign trading company, I come here to improve my English, and also to make friends with you if possible.

I'm a merchandiser for clothing, if you have interested in this line, please feel free to contact me, I'd be very happy to communicate with you!

Re: The purpose of learning English by , posted on 08-07-2009 at 13:15:46
    hello everybody,
    well,i agree with all people for there opinion ,generaly i work in a international company which use english in there data and workspace so it is necessary to me to learn this language to anderstand all thing around me also i like this language because i think it is the most important language in the word,i see that the most countries in the word use this laguage in there jobs

Re: The purpose of learning English by felix, posted on 09-07-2009 at 10:41:30
    hello all,i am a new guy in here.i want to learn english well to increase my salary.and i do like english,but i give a little time to learn it.

Re: The purpose of learning English by , posted on 10-07-2009 at 15:43:13
    Hi, I live in shanghai
    I have learnt 10 years,but My English is still very poor. Why learn English,I don't know.Because all Chinese people learn English.So I have to learn it.And now I am a colleage student,I want make it better.

Re: The purpose of learning English by , posted on 10-07-2009 at 16:25:12
    Hi!everyone
    I am come from Taiwan.
    I want to learn English.I am very interested in English.
    so,I want to become better in at English.
    -------------------
    Edited by bridg on 25-07-2009 17:23

Re: The purpose of learning English by xiaotianzi, posted on 11-07-2009 at 18:02:14
    Hi,

I love english,so I want to learn it within my heart! More practices, more developments.

Re: The purpose of learning English by , posted on 11-07-2009 at 20:59:28
    hello every body,i'm algerian and i am verry interested by english-language bescause,first,i like learning foreingslanguages,second, it lets me to comunicate whith a lot of peapole what ever is the nationality,and i would like to say that english is the second favour language after arabic, and i hope that i will improve my english.

Re: The purpose of learning English by malo16, posted on 13-07-2009 at 13:28:33
    hello friends, yes English is the most important language that we ought to know it, with it you feel you're at home even you're in Samoa island, so let's learn it.

Re: The purpose of learning English by molica, posted on 14-07-2009 at 09:34:50
    Hello everyone. I study english and want to improve my english skill because I work in an international company and I often need to use english everyday. But sometimes I feel unhappy as I can't understand what they said exactly. And it seems I need more time to understand what they said. Actually, I have learned english more than ten years. While I still feel uncomfortable when I speak english.

So I must study english and I hope we can become friends and communicate with english. Let's make a big progress here.

Finally, this is Linda from China. Hope to talk with you soon.

Re: The purpose of learning English by smartway, posted on 16-07-2009 at 13:34:39
    English is the language of sciences an the language of the world, i am learning it to communicate with others over the world and for getting more opportunities to find a job.

Re: The purpose of learning English by ann_id, posted on 16-07-2009 at 17:15:10
    hi,as for me i had the urge to improve my poor English a while ago when i went to hadj(Islamic pilgrimage)so it happened that i met Indonesian and i had difficulties to communicate with them what depressed me thus i swore to my self that i would work hard to learn English properly .

Re: The purpose of learning English by leaner, posted on 16-07-2009 at 22:04:40
    hi iam studying english . i love this language so much . ihave sugest we can specfy afew times to discuss aparticular subject for keep such beautiful language . As you know by speaking we can improvf our english

Re: The purpose of learning English by t0t0, posted on 25-07-2009 at 16:25:03
    hi everybody >> i am a new member here..
    I am interesting in study English . now I am in the last year in college .
    but i want to improve my language more and more , so i ask you to help me to find the best way to speak English more influently .

Re: The purpose of learning English by masake22, posted on 26-07-2009 at 17:41:27
    Hi. i want to improve my English for my future job.
    I am looking for a job in Finance. When they call me to an interview, they always ask me if i am fluent in English. Unfortunately, i am not because i lost all my English.
    That's why i subscribe in this site to perform my English.

Re: The purpose of learning English by freemind11, posted on 13-08-2009 at 16:12:12
    my original purpose of learning English is that English is my major and I am always a good student. Then I have to continue to learn English after graduation because I need to use English in my job and I used to be competitent in what I am doing. Now I learn English not only because I use English to earn bread but because I Love English which can broaden my horizon, enrich my knowledge, improve my status and challenge my competence.

Re: The purpose of learning English by cnm, posted on 14-08-2009 at 12:49:11
    For scientific research

Re: The purpose of learning English by iclara, posted on 14-08-2009 at 14:28:34
    good evening,everyone。this is my first time to enter a website in english.I eager to learn English since I choose English as my major in university.However,my English score is very poor.I want to be a good student&Ibelieve that I can speak English well as long as I work hard.In additions,I hope someone can help me learn English more efficiently.