Non-Human: The dog which is here
is very aggressive.
Human: The girl who is looking
at us is called Sarah.
whose name I don't remember, has
a beautiful voice.
This is the town
where I live.
A) Fill in these sentences with WHO, WHICH, WHERE or WHOSE
1. The man, _____________ is sitting on the chair, is a teacher.
2. The dog, _____________ is eating, belongs to Mike.
3. This actor, _____________ films are very bad, is really rich.
B) Build 1 sentence with these 2 sentences (use a relative clause):
4. John is speaking to his boss. His boss is a famous writer.
5. I like the town. You live there.
6. I like the painting. It is in this room.
1. who 2. which 3. whose 4. John is speaking to his boss, who
is a famous writer. 5. I like the town where you live. 6. I like
the painting which is in this room.