Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

How to say/help

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

How to say/help
    Message from kaisan posted on 23-06-2019 at 14:34:57 (D | E | F)
    Hello,
    Please teach me good English about this situation.
    When I get off the train,I wait for other people going.Because,I think it dangerous to go downstairs with many people.I have many risks to have an accident.
    I thought of how to say in English. For example, When I go downstairs in a station,I avoid crowds.
    Thanks for any reply.

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 23-06-2019 14:55

Re: How to say/help from gerondif, posted on 23-06-2019 at 19:48:54 (D | E)
    Hello
    When I get off the train,I wait for other people going.Because,I think it dangerous to go downstairs with many people.I have many risks to have an accident.
    There are various ways to express this :

When the train stops,I usually let people get off the train before I do because,I think it is dangerous to go downstairs with many people. I don't want to run the risk of having an accident.

When I get off the train,I usually avoid rushing out with the crowd, because I think it's dangerous to go downstairs with a flood of people. There's no need to risk having an accident.

When I get off the train,I usually avoid rushing out with all the other passengers, because I consider it dangerous to squeeze my way downstairs among lots of people. Better safe than sorry.

Re: How to say/help from kaisan, posted on 24-06-2019 at 06:50:59 (D | E)
    Thank you for your help.I will ask here many questions like this.I'd be happy for you to teach me good English then.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only