Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de freeday posté le 2004-07-13 15:51:13 (S | E | F | I)
I'd like to know if you've seen Michael Moore's latest film 'Fahrenheit 9/11. If you have, what do you think of it? Would you classify it as a film or a documentary ?
Do you understand why it was widely criticized or even censored in the US ?

Réponse: censored? de Yax_Balam, postée le 2004-07-13 23:58:21 (S | E)
I wouldn't classify it as a documentary, as it is not entirely factual. Moore's premises and conclusions are his own and are based on the message he wants to deliver to his audience. There are plenty of websites that analyze the veracity and accuracy of the film; a google search will easily find them.

Where do you get the information that the film was censored? The film was so popular that theaters were full everywhere. I can't imagine how it would even be possible to censor the film - the film's producers want to make lots of money, so they've made thousands of copies of the film and have distributed them to theaters all across the country. I haven't seen any tanks or soldiers keeping people away from seeing it.

Based on my experience, half the people like the film and half do not. People who don't like Michael Moore won't bother to see the film.

Réponse: re de brunk, postée le 2004-07-15 14:28:26 (S | E)
I havent seen it yet because of the people standing outside the cinemas everywhere but I will asap !! By the way, I recommend you to see the France Telivision's documentary called 'Le monde selon Bush' which is out in every good cinema for a week (I wachted it on tv two weeks ago) ! thats a really well-made doc with many interviews of people from UN, CIA, NATO.. about the way the american administration planned the war against Irak before the 11 of september... and concludes that this tragic event was finnally a gift, a reason for the invasion of a sovereign territory...

-------------------
Edité par brunk le 2004-07-20 10:37:03

-------------------
Edité par brunk le 2004-07-20 10:37:53

Réponse: re de aodglas, postée le 2004-07-17 20:39:07 (S | E)
It's like a caricature.Moore wanted to turn upside down some people in USA .I think this film is between film, caricature and documentary. Moore want to push outside US gouvernement Bush falmily and Bush's friends.I prefered le monde selon bush which is a documentary with a lot of facts and explanations.Did the movie cesured?May be behind Cannes festival.I read a subject witch explained that all producers didn't want to buy his film.Truth, marketing?Know I think he gets some money with this movie.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux