Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de titeuf11 posté le 2004-03-22 21:18:36 (S | E | F | I)
OK, that's very good.
hello every body, I want to go to GB and I 'm looking for the best price to make this. You know, I'm student, a poor student!!!!, Can you tell me how can I go to GB with a few euros?
thanks a lot.

Réponse: re de primael, postée le 2004-03-23 21:16:49 (S | E)
you can go to gb for 50 euros easy i'm talking about the train not the other stuff of course!!!!!

Réponse: re de zit, postée le 2004-03-29 12:45:49 (S | E)
To have an idea. I took the ferry twice, the first time I paid 200€ (it was not a registered trip, so, that means you can take the ferry when you whant, I have always the ticket for going back to France). And the second time. it was a "week-end"-trip in France and I paid 86£.
But in those cas I had got my car. I paid for a person and for a car.

The price depends on the time that you want to go to GB. You can have informations at seafrance, P&O, and now Hoverspeed (it's more faster than the others, and the price vary, you can have a day-trip for 10€).
But I think that Eurotunnel decrease his prices, have a look. Have also a look on the plane price, sometimes it's cheaper than boats and trains.

You can go to Calais (on foot or by bike ;-) ), take the ferry, and at Dover you can take a train to go where you like.

Have fun and enjoy your trip

Réponse: Trave from ?? to GB de rosminet, postée le 2004-04-12 21:38:30 (S | E)
Where do you live ?
Where do you want to go in Great Britain ?

The cheapest and easiest solution depend on that.

Réponse: coach de gizm0, postée le 2004-04-16 10:58:20 (S | E)
its difficult because you give no indication of where you live & where exactly you want to go.
If i were you i'd take the coach/bus its really cheap! a bit long though but i survived a coach trip of 26 hours (from TOULOUSE in the south of france up to coventry in UK)

Réponse: hitch hicking de thierry31, postée le 2004-04-17 11:04:24 (S | E)
hi titeuf11
and what about hitch hicking, when i was younger i travelled a lot like that, it's really the best way to travel without a lot fo money
so long
thierry31

Réponse: no de gizm0, postée le 2004-04-18 20:14:52 (S | E)
too dangerous in my opinion!
I'd prefer to spend a bit more but be sure to get there...

Réponse: re de maryinred, postée le 2004-04-29 03:43:52 (S | E)
Check out the hostels if you don't have a friend you can stay with.

Most of them are in safe neighborhoods and they are very inexpensive.

My daughter and son stayed in many hostels while they were visiting Europe.

Bonne chance

Mary

Réponse: advice de hazel, postée le 2004-04-29 19:25:24 (S | E)
Would you want to go to China ?
There are a lot of historic sites,for example Great Wall,Army Ruffian and so on. I'll be as a guide for you ,if you want to go there.
I'm a Chinese girl ,welcome to my hometown.
By the way,it dosen't cost you too much money.

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-01 00:01:10 (S | E)
tell us more !!! for how long ? where exactly ? to do what !!!!! Just a week end ?

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux