Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de scarface posté le 2004-08-31 10:07:57 (S | E | F | I)
Hello, i ll tell you one of my favourite history and i want to have you opinion.
Tow men were travelling through the forest and came across a bear.One of them quickly climbed a tree but the other was unable to, so he lay on the ground and played dead. The bear sniffed around his ear and left. The fellow from the tree came down and asked him,"What did the bear tell you?" the man replied,"He said,don't trust a friend who deserts you in danger.".
The message is as dear as daylight.

Réponse: re:friendship de yannloic, postée le 2004-08-31 11:20:10 (S | E)
It is a wise sentence. You can know how friendship is strong only in front of danger. How many friends leave you alone in adversity case ?

Réponse: re:friendship de serena, postée le 2004-08-31 17:42:19 (S | E)
Really wise. This is another story I do like, also about friendship.

A man, his horse and his dog were in the forest. As it started raining, they hid under a tree and slept. While sleeping, they had been stuck by lightning and died.
Then, their souls woke up, but they didn’t realize they were dead.
They saw that there was no rain at all and fetched water because they were very thirsty.
After a long walk, they saw a very beautiful place with a wonderful fountain inside kept by a guard. As they were about to go in, the guard told them that was paradise but animals were not allowed. And the man refused to leave his friends and continued on his way.
Further, he saw another place, awful and very dirty, also kept by a guard who told them that was hell but they could all have a little drink. So when they all entered it, it became a wonderful countryside with water and food. Very surprised, the man asked the guard :
- Where am I ? paradise is over there, but they didn’t want to let my animals go in.
Then the guard replied:
- What you saw was in fact the hell of whom who drop their friends in need.

This story is based on Paolo Coelho's novel : "Le demon et mademoiselle Prym".

As I give friendship a great importance, I was very stuck by it. ( but not by lightning ! ).

Réponse: re:friendship de bridg, postée le 2004-08-31 18:10:35 (S | E)
Take care we are humans being and nobody knows today what will be his reaction in front of a danger. It's not satisfying but it's the truth, sorry!

Réponse: re:friendship de freeday, postée le 2004-08-31 20:30:15 (S | E)
Fine stories !!! But be careful scarface when you use the word 'history'.One of the meanings of 'history' is the study of events in the past: ex : 'a history lesson at school'. What you meant was 'story', that is to say, an account of events, real or imagined. ex : 'the story of Snow White and the seven Dwarfs.'

And remember : 'one of my + plural' : 'one of my favourite stories'
Bye bye

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux