Learn English 100% free...Get 1 free lesson per week // Add a new lesson

Click here to log in
New account
Millions of accounts created on our sites.
JOIN our free club and learn English now!

• Home
  • Print
  • Guestbook
  • Report a bug

• Get a free English lesson every week!
    Click here!

Partners:
    - Our other sites

Construction/texte

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Construction/texte
    Message de aminabaya28 posté le 31-03-2020 à 14:32:13 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    je voudrais savoir si mes phrases sont bien dites ou formulés, c’est pour une expression écrite que je dois rendre.
    Merci pour votre aide.

First of all, I’ll t alk about a topic who is very complicated all the same.As far as I’m concerned, I am worried for my family despite that I have personal concerns with them. Last week, I had suffer because of the actual situation in the world. However I think people are sick because of the COVID 19. As a result, when I saw in my laptop by the way, there are more and more sick people who die at the hospital.I’ve stop my job and my studies in the same way to protect myself of people. In fact, I make homework in spite of the difficult situation. In this case, I can’t go at museum or at cinema. On the contrary, I have to go only for shopping at the grocery of chemistry with a spécial certificate issued by the governement.
    In effect, my social life is limited. For all that I can only chat with my friends by the laptop.

Réponse : Construction/texte de aminabaya28, postée le 31-03-2020 à 14:47:13 (S | E)
    J’ai voulu dire pharmacy au lieu de chemistry

Réponse : Construction/texte de gerondif, postée le 31-03-2020 à 18:50:18 (S | E)
    Bonjour
    Erreurs en bleu
    First of all, I’ll talk about a topic who (l'antécédent n'est pas un humain)is very complicated all the same.(mal employé)As far as I’m concerned, I am worried for my family despite that although I have personal concerns with them. Last week, I had suffer (mettez suffer au prétérit) because of the actual situation in the world. However(articulation peu logique), I think people are sick because of the COVID 19. As a result, when I saw in on my laptop by the way(bizarrement planté là)(that) there are more and more sick people who die at the hospital,I’ve stop(vous avez une drôle de façon de traduire j'ai arrêté. Mettez stop au prétérit) my job and my studies in the same way(mal employé) to protect myself of from people. In fact, I makemy homework (the teacher makes your homework but you do your homework) in spite of the difficult situation. In this case, I can’t go at(go est un verbe de déplacement, at indique qu'on y est déjà) the museum or at the cinema. On the contrary, I have to go only for shopping at the grocery grocer's of or to the chemist's chemistry with a spécial certificate issued by the governement.
    In effect (maladroit, mettez actually very devant limited), my social life is limited. For all that(mal employé) I can only chat with my friends by the laptop.

Réponse : Construction/texte de aminabaya28, postée le 31-03-2020 à 23:03:22 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais