Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Nip/Tuck so close to reality !!?
Message de laytii posté le 24-10-2005 à 12:10:39 (S | E | F | I)

Hi !!!!
I am fond of this series called Nip Tuck, I think the stories and the characters very interesting and so close to reality, indeed nowadays esthetic cosmetic surgery is so common...

That's why I want to know points of view about the series but moreover about the esthetic cosmetic surgery.. Do you think it's good or not?

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 24-10-2005 12:12
English only
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 24-10-2005 15:48
The word is "series" in both the singular and plural forms. (One series, two series, etc.)
Also, the term is "cosmetic surgery" or, more informally, "plastic surgery".

Réponse: Nip/Tuck so close to reality !!? de marika, postée le 24-10-2005 à 15:09:36 (S | E)
Hi, I had surgery last june and the soap NIP TUCK helped me to understand surgery and also no fright. go on if you are ready.

Réponse: Nip/Tuck so close to reality !!? de tess, postée le 24-10-2005 à 20:13:09 (S | E)
...I think that's question is very "delicate" since there are so many kind of surgery!
Indeed I want to say that it's a subject rather complicated...because it recall us a lot of ideas like : "is the natural important?" " can we change easily our "plastic" as if we change our clothes"
Sometimes, some people need to have surgery in order to feel better...it depends...But it's true,laytii, it becomes more and more common .

About Nip Tuck I don't watch it but my brother does......
I think it's very ironic and so on...it's a kind of satyr.You just have to listen carefully the soundtrack's words .

But ,Marika, you may have some courage to do that....wouah I'm impressed , I don't think I would be able to have some surgery !
But you may be proud of yourself too...now.

Réponse: Nip/Tuck so close to reality !!? de lauraned, postée le 31-10-2005 à 10:50:01 (S | E)
Hi, this is the first time I try to answer on this forum, so please, be indulgent with me

About nip/tuck, i discovered that series just 1 month ago, and I like it, this is funny, and at the same time, that give you another idea about surgery, American teenager, life, etc.

I actually try to see all of them in French and in English with subtitles ... I started to watched this just to hear some English (there is not a lot of series or movies in English on the French TV), and now, I watch the series just because I like it !!!

About the cosmetic surgery, I have not really an opinion, I know that some people can live their life better after a surgery, because they look like what they always imagine to look like. And we can't forget, that after an accident, that help you to forgot the accident and reconstruct your life like nothings append so this is a good things in that cases.
But personally, I suppose I'll never have a surgery even if sometimes I think that if I have more ... or less... my life can be better. I'm like I am ...

Réponse: Nip/Tuck so close to reality !!? de lili95, postée le 08-11-2005 à 14:59:23 (S | E)
I really like this soap it's really proch of the close to reality! Moreover there are feelings like "Who am I?" or "Will I be the same person if I make have cosmetic surgery?" which are treated!

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 08-11-2005 15:01
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 08-11-2005 17:03
To be consistent, if you ensure that "I" is capitalized, you should ensure appropriate capitalization throughout the text.
(That is to say, the non-capitalization of "I" is no worse than other capitalization errors.)

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux