Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Have you ever been to England ?
Message de littlechestnut posté le 30-03-2006 à 20:29:53 (S | E | F | I)

One week(s) ago, I was in England, with my class, in Porthsmouth . It's a city in the South of the country, near Brighton. During three evenings, I was in a host family with three friends. The couple who put me up was very nice and talkative. After three boring English lessons, I visited New Forest, Salsbury ( I don't remember exactly the name ) , a boat and I did went shopping... This trip was the best I have ever done, I met new friends and I did a new experience: the host family. It reminded me of my family ! I was sad to leave England, but happy to go back to France. And you ? Have you ever made a linguistic trip ? How was it ? Tell me your experiences !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2006 13:28

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de zaza54, postée le 30-03-2006 à 20:50:05 (S | E)
For my part, I went to the USA thirteen years ago. It was with my firm. And I will never forget that trip. It was wonderful. Even if I know I'll never go there one more time, I often remember these three weeks. The family where I was, was very kind, I think.
I often go to Germany because my onuncle and aunt live there.
However, I have never gone to England. Even if though my cousin and her wife have lived there for a few years...

Bye

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 30-03-2006 22:33
-------------------
Modifié par traviskidd le 01-04-2006 06:53
"Even though"

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de mey-lin, postée le 30-03-2006 à 21:07:46 (S | E)
During the last summer holidays I 've been living in Bristol (England) for a month.
I also lived in an host family and I must admit it's such an interesting experience!
Bristol is a really big and beautiful city and the family was very kind with me.Nevertheless, I had some trouble with the english typical food!
But live in an english family is the best way to learn how to speak english( as for me I talked a lot with the young boy of my family and he really helped me)
Thus , if you ever have the chance to do a trip in an host family don't hesitate! Take this chance and be sure to keep in mind every things you will live

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de mp27, postée le 31-03-2006 à 11:11:21 (S | E)
a trip to England -- a visit to England -- staying in England for a month.
In the title, wouldn't it be better to say a trip "to" England rather than "in" England?

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de stefke, postée le 31-03-2006 à 15:51:49 (S | E)
I went 4 days to London a year ago with my mother and my godfather. It was marvellous. London is a very interesting city and there are loads of beautiful things to visit!

-------------------
Modifié par stefke le 31-03-2006 16:06

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de kittywen_16, postée le 04-04-2006 à 10:26:51 (S | E)
no ,I haven't been to England. I believe it is a very beautiful country.I wish I could have achance to spend my holiday there one day.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2006 13:41

Réponse: Have you ever done a trip in England ? de megan, postée le 04-04-2006 à 13:08:54 (S | E)
Me I went to England last summer, in to Harrogate beside near Leeds to make a training course of English and horses. It was cool, I love England it is a very beautiful country... Now, I want to go to the United States, it's my dream...

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2006 13:44

Réponse: walk the line ... de july64, postée le 05-04-2006 à 13:24:42 (S | E)
Hi !
I've never been in England but i hope I'd travelled to visit it. Thait is the mean reason I should improve my English.
I'm sure that with my effort I'll discover shakespear's country.
very soon

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de slopette, postée le 14-04-2006 à 19:28:37 (S | E)
I have never went been to England but it sounds good great I'll maybe go there on summer I think it will be a nice trip for me. but we told me I was told that it rains every single days

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 10-05-2006 20:37

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lor, postée le 15-04-2006 à 00:10:02 (S | E)
hi,

I've never been to England but I wish I could one day.
I hope I can when I'll finished my studies for an internship for example. It sounds good.
I've never lived in a English-speaking country and I would like in order to improve my English.

Bye

Lor

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de frenchgirl75, postée le 15-04-2006 à 11:26:36 (S | E)
No, I didn't go to England... I would like to visit this country soon. I think of going there a weekend this summer to practive a little my english but not in the host family But I visited Mexico two years ago, and the people speak very rarely french... All people speak english over there. It was a marvellous trip!!
bye!

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lintu, postée le 10-05-2006 à 20:23:22 (S | E)
Certainly I think it's a very beautiful country!! I love too the Usa!! I hope to go one day!! For exemple the golden gate in San Fransisco! wahoo!! And I love the tower bridge in London!!

So I leave you
Kissxxxxx

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de bisi, postée le 12-05-2006 à 20:55:45 (S | E)
unfortunately I have never been in England and that's too bad because it's not that far away. On the other hand I went to the US(New York) two years ago to a cousin's friend...it was one of the most exciting experience because it was one of the only situation when you're all on your own and you really have no choice to speak english even if you daren't. I plan to go back over there. No matter what people say about the USA, It was (and still is) one of the most beautiful country. Well that's my opinion.

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de sweetheart05, postée le 13-05-2006 à 00:17:25 (S | E)
well, I have never been in any foreign country but I hope to do so one day. However books and INTERNET make distance short and dreams come true.

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de russiangirl, postée le 29-05-2006 à 19:36:34 (S | E)
Hello
I was there 3 years ago. I lived in Worcester during 2 weeks, besides that I was in London, Oxford, Berningem, but only on one day unfortunately.
I like England very much and hope to go there again.

Also I want to say that I'v never been in France and I don't know French, hopefully I'll learn it nearest time, I like your site, it's very good!
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 29-05-2006 19:38
texte en double retiré

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de russiangirl, postée le 29-05-2006 à 19:39:22 (S | E)
Oops! Sorry for double me ssage, I'll try to understand French...
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 29-05-2006 22:18

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lovepierrick, postée le 29-05-2006 à 21:18:08 (S | E)
hello
Yes, two days in Brighton.

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lila, postée le 30-05-2006 à 14:29:23 (S | E)
Yes to London 2 or 3 times
But my favourite experience is the United States
I love NYC.

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lucile83, postée le 30-05-2006 à 14:48:45 (S | E)
Hello,
This English only forum was created to allow you to discuss about a topic, and not just say "yes, no...etc" ; moreover you should remember to say "hello" "bye" or something like that....
Try to practise and improve your English here !
See you soon

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de noan2, postée le 31-05-2006 à 09:48:52 (S | E)
Hello,I am very happy to integrate this club and this forum group. I haven't been to England yet. But, I hope I'll get the opportunity soon. The way you are describing your linguistic trip in London excites me. In 2003, I was in Paris when EGIDE (a structure in Paris which manages the beneficiaries of French scholarship) planned a trip to London. I wanted to be selected, but it was too late because there was no place anymore. Bye bye and see you soon through mail. NOAN2.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-05-2006 09:53

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lila, postée le 31-05-2006 à 13:55:09 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83,

Thank you for your interest, and your remark... but I am a very beginner and it's very difficult for me to express what I think in English... so I try just with some words at this time and I promise to you to try to be more fluent in other messages...
because I like to discuss and I like English so...

Have a Happy Birthday !

See you soon.
-------------------
Modifié par lila le 31-05-2006 13:59
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-05-2006 16:07

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de nounou, postée le 31-05-2006 à 14:48:19 (S | E)
hi all , it 's the first time that I visit this site, and to answer for the exercises, also I want to say that it's my hobby dream to be in England, I have never been there and I wish to be I could go there because i listned I heard that it's a very nice country and because I'am from a developped country; it's my dream to go there...

your new friend waiting for comment

nice to meet you..
-------------------
Modifié par nounou le 31-05-2006 14:49
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-05-2006 16:10

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de lucile83, postée le 31-05-2006 à 16:06:54 (S | E)
Hello lila,
That's much better !! do you realize you can write more than one single line ! go on and you'll improve your English .
See you soon and thanks for your wishes

Réponse: Have you ever been to England ? de bobine, postée le 31-05-2006 à 16:19:01 (S | E)
Hello,

No, I've never been to England. When I was young my parents didn't want me to go to England with my English class. But this summer, during a week, we are going to visit London and the countryside. I am sure I'll love this city and this country.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux