Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

study or love?
Message de yangfeng posté le 02-06-2005 à 18:56:47 (S | E | F | I)

hello everybody!
Maybe you have encountered it before.

Suppose you are a student at a University.You fall in love with a girl(boy), so you have to spend lots of time with her(him),if so ,you don't have enough time for study.what's worse,you will fail the exams.In such situation,what would you like to deal with the problem.Which would you like to choose, love or study?And why?

I am looking forward to knowing your comments.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 02-06-2005 23:28

Réponse: study or love? de grabuge, postée le 02-06-2005 à 19:18:30 (S | E)
Hello Yangfeng

We love during our life however we must work.
We can fall in love for someone, spend lots of time with our boy(girl) friend and we also can work in the same time.
Love is wonderful and people says about it that it gives wings, allows moving moutains and also unhook the moon ! (It was a song singing by Edith Piaf...) Then, why would we need choose between study or love ?

Réponse: study or love? de noirvilaine, postée le 02-06-2005 à 19:47:10 (S | E)
I think that we have need love and we must work a lot to live in this world...Me, for exemple: I need lots of love and I work less and less...and I'm happy in my life. But after, I fell down love and I was a hardworking...and I was sad...So it makes mix love and study...
I'm sorry if there is error...
Noirvilaine

Réponse: study or love? de dakir, postée le 03-06-2005 à 19:18:31 (S | E)
hello everybody
Everybody needs Love, but it sometimes costs a lot of sacrifices. We have to give and receive love using our mind if we don't want to loose everything we will need in the future.
it is saying that love is blind and the folly follows it. that is what is appearing in your message: Love or study?. When we have to choose, we must do the right choice, but in this case there is nothing to choose. We must combine both love and study . For me studying will be the first priority and my partner must have the same view about this if he is a real lover.
We need love but bread too.
have a nice love

Réponse: study or love? de bridget, postée le 03-06-2005 à 23:55:35 (S | E)
I have exactly the same opinion than Dakir. When I was studying, I
decide to give priority to the studies and the diploma. To fall in love, it
is very easy, aroud me friends get caught : certainly blinded by their
feelings or hormons; they lost weeks, months, years, all their projects of a good profession vanished... adults problems begin , sometimes a baby come and the girl become partner, mother, working in a job she has not choosen...( I said the girl, because, 99% of the times she is the victim);
So, fall in love, but love your University first, keep contact with many
friends, don't isolate with only one! Studies years can be rich, very rich,
if you reach your objective; love, family, wait a little and it will be better!

Réponse: study or love? de chloerabbit, postée le 04-06-2005 à 16:43:30 (S | E)
I choice chose to study because You can find love whenever you want .Don't need to push yourself to fall in love to with someone.Make your self to be good in education and try to be successful in your study that's enough.In the future you will have many people that will respect you .Love will come but we don't know when.!!!!!!!

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 04-06-2005 16:56

Réponse: study or love? de jardin62, postée le 04-06-2005 à 17:39:06 (S | E)

My mother:
- 'We sacrifice a lot for your studies, so forget your heart and use your brain!'...

The day I met the young man who was to be my husband, the day I fell in love then, I didn't sit in front of my mirror to ask myself:
- Heart or brain?
I knew.
I didn't choose.
My brain was working, my heart was beating...
...at the same time...

Réponse: study or love? de aimen7, postée le 05-06-2005 à 13:28:15 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
It's impossible to foretell the future and guess the kind of love we are going to meet: A lifetime love or a short love affair.
Some students are easily influenced and take the risk to sacrifice their studies for a short-lived love. They have to be watchful so as not to fall in this kind of trap and ruin everything they had wished to achieve.
I personally favoured my studies and I met "the man of my life" not long after that. Sometimes in life, it's worth to be patient.

Have a nice day.

Réponse: study or love? de yangfeng, postée le 05-06-2005 à 16:34:16 (S | E)
Hello everybody

Thank you all for your opinions and advice.I am sure they are very helpful.
Before I experienced something about love,I guess I knew little about it,but now I can say I know much more than before,though I am not sure I completely understand what's love.
If we are working,not being a student,and if we meet our true lover one day,we will fall in love with our partener as we like.Imaging living with him(her) everyday,having a family,Wow!What a happy life that will be!
However,if we are studying at university,one thing to remember is that the priority is to study and master knowledge which students are supposed to.To sacrifice studies for love may be a beautiful fault.What if we couldn't find a good job after graduation, if so ,we couldn't make enough money to support two people .Sometimes choosing is a process of suffering if we have to choose.But that's good for our future.

Réponse: study or love? de sweden_sk8euz, postée le 07-06-2005 à 17:17:17 (S | E)
Hello!
I think I would choose both of them!
I would work with my boyfriend so that I could be with him and at the same time I would study. But I'm 14 so I've got time before university!
Bye!

Réponse: study or love? de bloose926, postée le 07-06-2005 à 17:31:17 (S | E)
I would like to give you my answer ,but I'm beginer in English.
if you allowed me to give you my answer in French ,I can to be pleased .
wishing you a good understending.
thanks you.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 07-06-2005 18:50
Sorry, but here you are not allowed to talk French.
One sentence delated.

Réponse: study or love? de nyx, postée le 21-06-2005 à 17:23:44 (S | E)
Two possibilities for only one answer...
Love or studies?
I think personnally that there 's are more opportunities in life to fall in love with somebody than to have the time for studies.
I prefer to focus fisrt on my studies and I'll see after...But if I really think that she he's the one of my life... I don't know things can change...

-------------------
Edité par serena le 24-06-2005 03:43
I suppose you wanted to write "he".

Réponse: study or love? de stephy01, postée le 23-06-2005 à 18:25:22 (S | E)
hello!
me I am sorry for my English but I am french.
I think you must study because study is for your life (forever) and one day your love story will (can) end !!!

-------------------
Edité par serena le 24-06-2005 03:46

Réponse: study or love? de kathleen74, postée le 07-07-2005 à 15:15:08 (S | E)
Hello,
Love or study ? this is a good question !
Personaly, I think you can try to love and study. you must find time to see your girlfriend and time to learn. Both are important in your life.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 07-07-2005 15:21

Réponse: study or love? de saurele, postée le 08-07-2005 à 13:33:06 (S | E)
As far as I'm concerned, I can say that both are important. But we must give priority to our study because it'll hell us in future (have a good job, earn our living,...) and big love will come. It is true that love puts just a bit spices in our life but it can not come before study. If you give priority to love now have you think thought what your life will would be in the future? In fact, we must combine business with pleasure.
I want you to take my english like that because I speak french and now I'm trying to write and speak English. Have a nice day.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 11-07-2005 02:23
Except some little mistakes, I find your English good. ("cOme" and not "cAme" for your sentences)

Réponse: study or love? de miaow, postée le 10-07-2005 à 22:32:51 (S | E)
Hi
I think that the choice exists when higher education is very huge and needs a lot of time, or when the person concerned is on difficulties. Then, it depends on the solidity of the love. If it is quite strong, I think that the couple must talk about it. Be watchful so as not to be so sad in case of a break than it can endanger your study !
I know two friends who fell in love two years ago and in spite of their studies which need many time, they are happy and have remained open-minded.
Really, it depends on your nature.
Sorry, I can't give a clear answer to the question !
bye !

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux