Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

The hardest language
Message de cherry(ilonka04) posté le 29-07-2005 à 18:39:07 (S | E | F | I)

What is the hardest language to learn in your opinion?
I bet on Japanese.

Réponse: The hardest language de aimen7, postée le 29-07-2005 à 23:01:46 (S | E)
Hello,
A hard question.
For me the most difficult language to learn may certainly be the one which differs the most from my mother tongue, the one which presents the least similitudes and the most differences either in the written or the spoken aspect. It would take me a long time before I can achieve a level which would allow me to communicate via that language.
However I guess we can't say that a language is harder or more difficult than another, for it really depends on your mother tongue.
In a previous subject I said that English may be the easiest language to master if it were to be used as a lingua franca. I said that because the language I master the best is French and English derives from French and German. If I had to learn languages like Chinese, japanese or Russian, maybe I would say that these ones are the hardest to learn, because they differ too much from French. I don't know even think that the differences make the difficulty
because a language can be very different from your mother tongue and at the same time be easy to learn.
We must also consider the learner and his ability to learn foreign languages. There are people who are able to learn many languages quite easily and others who find difficulties with their mother tongue.

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 29-07-2005 23:10

Réponse: The hardest language de lucile83, postée le 30-07-2005 à 15:59:42 (S | E)
Hello,

What is the hardest language to learn in your opinion?

Well....could be the language I haven't learnt yet

See you soon

Réponse: The hardest language de aimen7, postée le 30-07-2005 à 17:44:59 (S | E)
Hello,
I don't know enough languages to answer this question assuming that it has an answer. What I can say is that the hardest languages to learn are probably those which differ in their written form and having a complex grammar. Anyway, all languages have their own complexities, and if we are willing to learn, we can succeed in mastering a language whatever it is.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux