Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Jokes in English 2 (3)

<< English only || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Page 3 / 3 - FIN DU SUJET Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | Fin | Bas
Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de titom41, postée le 05-09-2007 à 14:00:15 (S | E)

An old Swiss mountain farmer is being visited by his nephew who also is a farmer but in USA. They take a walk around the uncle’s estate, what is completed in about a quarter of an hour.
Well, the nephew says, things are different in USA. It takes me a whole day driving to get around my farm. Don’t worry, answers the uncle, I had also got such a lousy car when I was young.

Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de nabila1, postée le 05-09-2007 à 17:49:42 (S | E)
A family of mice were surprised by a big cat.
Father Mouse jumped and and said, "Bow-wow!" The cat ran away. "What was that, Father?" asked Baby Mouse. "Well, son, that's why it's important to learn a second language."

Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de nabila1, postée le 05-09-2007 à 17:56:38 (S | E)
their is an other one i hope that you will like it:
the boy to his father: is it real that love is blind?
the father: it's true , look at your mom and you will now.

-------------------
Modifié par nabila1 le 06-09-2007 20:30

Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de degruge, postée le 05-09-2007 à 18:09:21 (S | E)
Quite long but very good

The Buffalo Theory

(In one episode of 'Cheers', Cliff is seated at the bar describing the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. I don't think I've ever heard the concept explained any better than this....)

"Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers...."

Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de houlako, postée le 05-09-2007 à 23:43:54 (S | E)
thieves broke into an old woman home and stole her tv ..she tried to catch them because they forgot the remote control hihi

Réponse: Jokes in English 2 de marit64, postée le 07-09-2007 à 01:46:44 (S | E)
Hi everybody

Grandma was baby-sitting with the three-year-old and the five-year-old when she fell asleep on the sofa. The five-year-old felt that he had to do something about it and he tugged at her arm. "Wake up, Grandma," he said. "We aren't baby-sitting you. You're baby-sitting us and we want to go to bed."

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE
Page 3 / 3 - FIN DU SUJET Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | Fin | Bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux