To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Interrogative pronouns/adjectives", created by lemagemasque (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 184 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jessem / UKRAINE, on Tuesday 19 January - 12:13:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (8183 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 67 %
* colour is it? - It is blue.
Question 2 passed: 89.7 %
* are you? - Fine, thanks.
Question 3 passed: 64 %
* were you born? - I was born on July 15, 1978.
Question 4 passed: 71.5 %
* is the murderer? - Jane is the murderer.
Question 5 passed: 72.7 %
* is my coat? - It is on the chair.
Question 6 passed: 66 %
* umbrella is this? - It's mine.
Question 7 passed: 56.7 %
* pen is yours? The blue one or the red one? - Mine is blue.
Question 8 passed: 71.5 %
* are you crying? - My ring has been stolen.
Question 9 passed: 24.1 %
* are you digging a hole for? - I am digging a hole to bury a banknote.
Question 10 passed: 62.8 %
* is it? - It is ten euros.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Interrogative pronouns/adjectives
Other exercises to learn English