To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Ask questions", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 283 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Thursday 27 February - 21:07:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2585 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.6 %
- How * are your children? - My daughter is 10 and my son is 8.
Question 2 passed: 78.1 %
- How * eggs do you need to make this cake?
Question 3 passed: 72 %
This dress is very nice. How * does it cost?
Question 4 passed: 65 %
- How * is the Eiffel Tower? - It stands at 324 metres including the TV mast.
Question 5 passed: 54.7 %
- How * does your husband go to Paris? - Once a week.
Question 6 passed: 68.4 %
- How * is a jaguar? - It can run up to 112 kilometres per hour.
Question 7 passed: 60.5 %
- How * is the moon? - The average distance between the Moon and the Earth is 384,403 kilometres.
Question 8 passed: 59.8 %
- How * was the largest dinosaur? - It is supposed that it weighed between 80 and 100 tons.
Question 9 passed: 72.8 %
- How * is an Olympic swimming pool? - The depth has to be a minimum of 2 metres.
Question 10 passed: 48.2 %
- How * does it take to go to the station? - It takes about half an hour.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Ask questions
Other exercises to learn English