To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Expressions", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 24 018 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 78 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jac73 / FRANCE, on Saturday 05 October - 16:20:
"Thank you very much"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (23999 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 89.2 %
1. This man is holding the Earth in the * of his hand.
Question 2 passed: 61.8 %
2. Boxing was originally nothing more than a * fight between two opponents.
Question 3 passed: 72.2 %
3.Here is the best way to have good handwriting: Hold the pencil between the tip of the *
Question 4 passed: 64.8 %
and the tip of the forefinger and rest it against the side of the *.
Question 5 passed: 72.5 %
4. Some people are in the habit of cracking their *. It can be a nervous habit caused by stress.
Question 6 passed: 71.1 %
5. The policeman caught the robber and slipped a pair of handcuffs around his *.
Question 7 passed: 86.9 %
6. * grow at a rate of 3mm per month. It takes 6 months for them to growfrom the root to the free edge.
Question 8 passed: 89.4 %
7.After a match, all tennis players * hands over the tennis net.
Question 9 passed: 87.6 %
8.When the teacher asks a question, some pupils * their hands and the teacher chooses one pupil to answer.
Question 10 passed: 75.5 %
9.I wonder whether I'll give up my job or not. On the one hand, it pays well, but on the *, it is exhausting.
Question 11 passed: 92.8 %
10.When David has trouble with his homework, I * him a hand.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Expressions
Other exercises to learn English