To go back to the exercise
Exercise "It / There", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 145 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 64.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 25 August - 21:33:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !! Dziekuje !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3144 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.3 %
* five male lions living in the National Zoo.
Question 2 passed: 66.2 %
I am going to make a cheesecake. * any cheese in the fridge?
Question 3 passed: 69.3 %
We cancelled our picnic last week because * raining.
Question 4 passed: 50.3 %
* twenty kilometres from the airport to his house.
Question 5 passed: 63.4 %
Don't be so upset! * no reason to worry.
Question 6 passed: 61 %
* too late to study for the entrance exam.
Question 7 passed: 76.3 %
- Is there a hammock in your garden? - No, *.
Question 8 passed: 48.8 %
* no knowing what will happen when she finds out the truth.
Question 9 passed: 69.1 %
- How can we get to the other side of the river? - * a bridge that connects both sides of the city.
Question 10 passed: 57 %
The museum is open every day and * only two kilometres away.
Question 11 passed: 65.5 %
* growing dark. Let's go home.
Question 12 passed: 60.3 %
* a lot of snow in the city last winter.
Question 13 passed: 53.1 %
* a tried and trusted recipe of my grandmother's.
Question 14 passed: 63.1 %
* no injured people during the accident yesterday.
Question 15 passed: 54.2 %
* up to my son to throw the rubbish away.
Question 16 passed: 64.2 %
* not far. We walked over there.
Question 17 passed: 64.9 %
* sunny yesterday. We had a nice trip.
Question 18 passed: 54.2 %
* a lot we have to talk about. Let's go for a drink.
Question 19 passed: 70.6 %
- What is it? - * a cat.
Question 20 passed: 70.1 %
Help! * two scary spiders on my desk!
Click here to go back to the exercise: It / There
Other exercises to learn English