To go back to the exercise
Exercise "English of foreign trade", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 030 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 54 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 26 January - 21:18:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (631 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.8 %
- Supplier: We can * you this in different levels of quality.
Question 2 passed: 62.8 %
Is this going to * your requirements?
Question 3 passed: 61.8 %
- Client: You are * too much for this!
Question 4 passed: 55.8 %
The last order didn't work * well for us.
Question 5 passed: 35.5 %
Do you offer any quantity *?
Question 6 passed: 61.8 %
- Supplier: I'm sorry that you had * with your order.
Question 7 passed: 49.4 %
Shall I send a *?
Question 8 passed: 25.7 %
- Client: Could you tell me the * price of this?
Question 9 passed: 80.5 %
What is the meaning of CIF? *
Question 10 passed: 59.6 %
- Supplier: It's been a pleasure to do * with you.
Click here to go back to the exercise: English of foreign trade
Other exercises to learn English