To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Adjectives and substantives", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 524 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 54 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Monday 16 August - 10:13:
"many thanks for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6524 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 55 %
1) It's difficult for a young teacher to have a whole class of *, because at that age, young people are quite restless...
Question 2 passed: 66.8 %
2) A counsel for the defence must protect and defend * as well as the suspects he knows are guilty...
Question 3 passed: 49.5 %
3) As sincere environmentalists, * fight for the protection of our childrens' futures....
Question 4 passed: 48.8 %
4) We must respect * if we want to keep our planet from being destroyed by mankind.
Question 5 passed: 62.2 %
5) I don't like the theatre * at all! In fact, I'm just back from 'The Caretaker' by Pinter and I hated it!...
Question 6 passed: 67.4 %
6) Recently, in 2010, * happened in Ha´ti : An earthquake destroyed a vast majority of the island.
Question 7 passed: 49.7 %
Thousands of volunteers from various NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) searched the rubble for * they could save,
Question 8 passed: 53.1 %
but also for *, in order to give the bodies back to their mourning families.
Question 9 passed: 46.3 %
They took care of * and
Question 10 passed: 61.2 %
*, helped and comforted them. They built refugee 'villages'
Question 11 passed: 52.2 %
where * could be sheltered 'momentarily'.
Question 12 passed: 33.9 %
After preventing * some of these NGOs remained in the country to help to clean and rebuild a small part of the country.
Question 13 passed: 48.3 %
Among Ha´tians, * are still in countless numbers. But solidarity is still playing its part :
Question 14 passed: 52.2 %
*, mostly tourists, could be sent back to their countries and
Question 15 passed: 55 %
*, the natives, are slowly and courageously regaining hope. The developed countries mustn't forget Ha´tians or let them down....
Click here to go back to the exercise: Adjectives and substantives
Other exercises to learn English