To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Express future", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 381 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 52 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Tuesday 22 December - 10:38:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10381 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 38.6 %
August, 23rd 1963 1) When delivering his speech at the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King says he'll be satisfied only when little Black children and little White children * together at the table of brotherhood !
Question 2 passed: 54 %
2) Black people will be happy when * the right to vote.
Question 3 passed: 54 %
3) He will not stop fighting and singing for Freedom as long as Black People and White People * the same rights.
Question 4 passed: 47.5 %
4)Martin Luther King feels confident that there will come a day when little Black children and little White children * hands and sing and dance together...
Question 5 passed: 53 %
5) Alas ! He doesn't know when his dream * true...
Question 6 passed: 48.4 %
6) America will be a great nation when leaders * that African Americans are American citizens.
Question 7 passed: 52.4 %
7) He will be proud of his country when * his four kids
Question 8 passed: 31.6 %
* judged on their colour..
Question 9 passed: 46.7 %
8) He doesn't know exactly when this * but he's sure that this will become true.
Question 10 passed: 45.1 %
9) He's looking forward to the day when the Black population * they're free at last !
Question 11 passed: 50.4 %
10) I really wonder when Martin Luther King's ideas * and
Question 12 passed: 56 %
when real equality * between men.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Express future
Other exercises to learn English