To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is / There are", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 5 046 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): gogopet / SWITZERLAND, on Thursday 14 May - 14:50:
"Thank you for the exercise!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (273 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 90.1 %
* some sweets in the cupboard.
Question 2 passed: 94.5 %
* a TV set on my chest of drawers.
Question 3 passed: 74.4 %
* a park and a school in my street.
Question 4 passed: 93.4 %
* shelves next to the sofa.
Question 5 passed: 57.9 %
* a bathroom downstairs ?
Question 6 passed: 83.9 %
No, but * two bathrooms upstairs.
Question 7 passed: 87.5 %
There aren't any interesting DVDs but * a good film on TV.
Question 8 passed: 61.2 %
* any drinks in the fridge ?
Question 9 passed: 38.5 %
Yes, there is some orange juice but * any water.
Question 10 passed: 63.7 %
* an old sofa and some shelves in the garage.
Question 11 passed: 62.6 %
* a swimming pool in this city?
Question 12 passed: 65.9 %
* any museums?
Question 13 passed: 38.1 %
* any museums, but we have a theatre.
Question 14 passed: 82.4 %
* cocoa in the kitchen if you want a cup of hot chocolate.
Question 15 passed: 43.6 %
No, * any lemonade in the fridge.
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is / There are
Other exercises to learn English