To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Uncountables and Countables", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 734 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 56 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jac73 / FRANCE, on Saturday 28 March - 17:38:
"Thank you very much"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2733 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 68.8 %
1) 'The US * a huge, plentiful country. I'd like to live and study there !' : the Mexican girl thought...
Question 2 passed: 46.9 %
2) I know I say and do *... but I'd like
Question 3 passed: 49.8 %
to get away with as * as possible !
Question 4 passed: 71 %
3) This clown looks ridiculous ! His * blue and long,
Question 5 passed: 54.8 %
and his * much too short ! Poor guy !
Question 6 passed: 62.6 %
4) 'The News * to you by Kevin Smith !
Question 7 passed: 50.3 %
As the € and the $ are going up, * good news today ! '
Question 8 passed: 66.1 %
5) Listen to your sister 's * really good !
Question 9 passed: 45.8 %
6) I really need * about Immigration to the US.
Question 10 passed: 46.6 %
There * that nobody could give me... That's a difficult situation...
Question 11 passed: 55.4 %
7) 'No more than * per person', Dad had said... Oh dear, where shall I put my 'comfort elephant' ?
Question 12 passed: 67.9 %
Good ! I have * pockets... and one of them is as huge as a kangaroo's !
Question 13 passed: 51.7 %
8) Alas ! There * that the world economy is going through a crisis just now !
Question 14 passed: 59.3 %
9) I'm hopeless at Maths and yet, I do a lot ! Mathematics * me... I suppose it's because I don't love Maths either ! ;0)
Question 15 passed: 40.5 %
10) Some Mexicans go down to the sewers to become illegals... * very dangerous means of entering the USA !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Uncountables and Countables
Other exercises to learn English