To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Let's come or Let's go", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 206 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 60 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Sunday 15 January - 18:46:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6202 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.4 %
1) 'Knock ! Knock !'... 'It's me !' * !
Question 2 passed: 83.4 %
2) Let's * now ! If we don't,
Question 3 passed: 55.7 %
we'll be late for the show, and we won't be allowed to * the theatre after the beginning of the play !
Question 4 passed: 72.6 %
3) Shall we * shopping ? I don't know ... Your brother
Question 5 passed: 65.5 %
will want to * with us, and
Question 6 passed: 46.5 %
I really don't want us to * and have to visit all the video shops of the mall ...
Question 7 passed: 82.3 %
4) 'Mom ! I don't want to * to school today ... I'm feeling sick ! '
Question 8 passed: 57.9 %
* ! Don't play the fool ! I know you're just pretending !
Question 9 passed: 47 %
You'll *, whether you like it or not !'
Question 10 passed: 70.8 %
5) You're too stupid ! * away !
Question 11 passed: 52 %
6) ' Paul, your aunt has arrived. Would you please * to say 'Hello' to her ! It's rude not to ! '
Question 12 passed: 52.3 %
7)'Rain, rain, *,
Question 13 passed: 25.1 %
* again another day ... little Johnny wants to play, in the hay, today ...'
Question 14 passed: 34.3 %
8) Stop * ! You must stay at home calmly, for once ...
Click here to go back to the exercise: Let's come or Let's go
Other exercises to learn English