To go back to the exercise
Exercise "For /During /While", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 909 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 72 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): mazigh15 / ALGERIA, on Friday 28 February - 21:00:
"thanks a lot"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10902 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 86.4 %
On my first day at school, Laura, my new teacher, asked us what we had done * our holiday,
Question 2 passed: 59.1 %
* Sandra, Laura's help, was comforting Maddie who was crying.
Question 3 passed: 79.8 %
She' d been crying * a long time : Brian had been mean to her. He had pulled her pigtail and bitten her arm.
Question 4 passed: 69.3 %
Brian was scolded and punished * 20 minutes.
Question 5 passed: 76.4 %
* he apologized to Maddie, we spoke about our swims and dives, our castles in the sand and our trips to the mountains.
Question 6 passed: 77.9 %
* the holiday, I went to my Auntie's wedding.
Question 7 passed: 72.1 %
* the ceremony, I was very interested and quiet, but after it,
Question 8 passed: 69 %
* the young couple were kissing, all the guests started a Flashdance on 'You're the one that I want'....
Question 9 passed: 62 %
Everybody had practised * quite
Question 10 passed: 68.1 %
a * and we jumped like mad
Question 11 passed: 70.9 %
and shook our arms * long minutes. We sang and laughed ! It was so funny !
Question 12 passed: 71.1 %
My cousin Emma had fallen * the Dance ...
Question 13 passed: 68.5 %
but * her Mom was taking care of her knee, her big brother made faces at us
Question 14 passed: 70.6 %
and we laughed for quite a * . 'Giggling girls' will be 'giggling girls' !
Click here to go back to the exercise: For /During /While
Other exercises to learn English