To go back to the exercise
Exercise "For /During /While", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 20 547 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 72.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): biscotte92 / FRANCE, on Friday 30 June - 15:13:
"Good exercise! I loved! Thank you so much! :)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (20540 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 87 %
On my first day at school, Laura, my new teacher, asked us what we had done * our holiday,
Question 2 passed: 60.5 %
* Sandra, Laura's help, was comforting Maddie who was crying.
Question 3 passed: 80.1 %
She' d been crying * a long time : Brian had been mean to her. He had pulled her pigtail and bitten her arm.
Question 4 passed: 67.9 %
Brian was scolded and punished * 20 minutes.
Question 5 passed: 78.8 %
* he apologized to Maddie, we spoke about our swims and dives, our castles in the sand and our trips to the mountains.
Question 6 passed: 77.1 %
* the holiday, I went to my Auntie's wedding.
Question 7 passed: 75.1 %
* the ceremony, I was very interested and quiet, but after it,
Question 8 passed: 71.8 %
* the young couple were kissing, all the guests started a Flashdance on 'You're the one that I want'....
Question 9 passed: 59.1 %
Everybody had practised * quite
Question 10 passed: 68.7 %
a * and we jumped like mad
Question 11 passed: 67.4 %
and shook our arms * long minutes. We sang and laughed ! It was so funny !
Question 12 passed: 74.3 %
My cousin Emma had fallen * the Dance...
Question 13 passed: 68.8 %
but * her Mom was taking care of her knee, her big brother made faces at us
Question 14 passed: 72.5 %
and we laughed for quite a *. 'Giggling girls' will be 'giggling girls' !
Click here to go back to the exercise: For /During /While
Other exercises to learn English